Author Topic: The Righteous Croatian Woman  (Read 2379 times)

admin

The Righteous Croatian Woman
« on: November 21, 2007, 05:27:21 PM »
There was a Croatian woman who became Jewish. She was working on a cruise ship and an Israeli man on the ship wanted to marry her. In the end  she had a a real conversion and they got married and she got him to become religious. They moved to Gush Katif and were expelled by the Sharon Nazis. She said the war in Gaza didn't worry her because she grew up with the fighting in The Balkans. She is truely an example of how someone can come from an evil background and then become a righteous Jewish Eshet Chayil. She is an example of how women should make their husbands religious and civilize them.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 05:30:06 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

newman

Re: The Righteous Croatian Woman
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 05:38:16 PM »
I heard about a goy woman who was asked for her hand by a Jew.

She spent some 18 months getting a kosher conversion. As soon as she left the mikvah the Jewish man said "now we can be married".

She replied.."I'm not marrying you! You think I'd marry someone who was such a pathetic Jew that they'd date a shiksa?"
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 02:45:21 AM by newman »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 08:54:31 PM »
But does she support the heroic Serbs?

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 04:19:21 PM »
I heard about a goy woman who was asked for her hand by a Jew.

She spent some 18 months getting a kosher conversion. As soon as she left the mikvah the Jewish man said "now we can be married".

She replied.."I'm not marrying you! You think I'd marry someone who was such a pathetic Jew that they'd date a shiksa?"
:::D
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 07:04:33 PM »
Great Story Newman!  O0

I just wondered if she supports the heroic Serbs?