Author Topic: Muslim Immigrants  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Muslim Immigrants
« on: December 04, 2007, 05:53:55 PM »
Its always been the character of many muslims who have sought asylum and refuge in western countries to bite the hand that feeds them. Why did the majority come to west if it is so "evil" and "suppressive", to escape their beloved countries full of hardship and run by crazy dictators. Not only have they been able to escape their own countries successfully but they have also been completely accepted in western society, given and provided with free education and help along with other facilities that would be deemed rather luxurious compared to their developing countries!

And what do they profer with gratitude? A slap in the face, thats what! When it isn't their bloody country they have no right to demand anything at all and if they have become citizens then they should pay respect to the religions and people of the country as a minimal recompensation.

They abuse and cheat the system that offers to help them. That speaks for itself.

Disregarding religion and even race, this should not be tolerated behaviour.

ftf

Re: Muslim Immigrants
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 06:10:13 PM »
Wow, she understand what we've been talking about for the last year. *claps and cheers*

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 07:08:34 PM »
you removed the Muslim Scale, but I guess its on the real low end right now.  O0
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2007, 07:26:50 PM »
Sarah, all jokes aside, that is the most intelligent post you've come to thus far.     Perhaps the answer is that the Muslims, or the early Muslims, that came to the West were very similar to the "deformed" Jews in that they wanted a freer and more liberal life style.  A life away from the Sunni/Shia and inter-Islamic conflict.  Perhaps the Pan Arabism of Nasser's day got to them.

You should know, of all people, that today's Muslims are incomparable to that of the late 60's in that today's are real Muslims that advocate Sharia Law and Dar al Islam within Dar al Harb. 

You really aught to think about packing your bags one evening and relocating to Utah or Calgary.  There you can go to a Baptist Church and petition the minister your desire to convert and be rid of the cancer of Islam and live and learn within a truly productive, tolerant and progressive Christian lifestyle... 

Sometimes I truly wonder about you and others I have.....still to wonder....  Good post and keep YOUR mind working.  Now you are thinking!  What did Ol-MarZutra tell you from Day One on here?
  ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 03:32:13 AM »
We've all been scratching our head over that question for years.

I'd love you to put that one to your teacher but I don't want you to draw attention to yourself there. O0