Author Topic: a Mediterranean Union?  (Read 4077 times)

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer

newman

Re: a Mediterranean Union?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2007, 10:35:18 PM »
They can use olives for currency. ;D

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2007, 11:59:25 PM »
Mediterraneans share a common heritage, but frankly its too bad many middle-eastern countries are stuck in this backwards Islamic mindset, such a "brotherhood" cannot be created.

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 12:01:38 AM »
Mediterraneans share a common heritage, but frankly its too bad many middle-eastern countries are stuck in this backwards Islamic mindset, such a "brotherhood" cannot be created.

I disagree, the Mediterenean is too diverse to be linked. North Africa has Amazigh and Arabs,Israel has jews. And Europe like italy  and France and such are indo-europeans and mostly christian.

I really see this union (if it is ever created) ending in disaster. just imagine those muslims raiding non-islam countrys.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 12:05:12 AM »
Euro nationalism is fake.  An Italian is closer to a North African than to a German.

newman

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 12:11:23 AM »
Euro nationalism is fake.  An Italian is closer to a North African than to a German.

These types of unions involve a 'no borders' regime where people are free to move and live ANYWHERE within the union. The result in this case will be arab savages moving to the european parts of the union and making unlivable hellholes out of them like they have in their own countries.

The arab always turns his home into a desert.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 12:44:38 AM »
In my opinion, all "unions" are bad.

Sovereignty is the idea.  In fact, even in America, I support more power to each state in America, and less power to the federal government, though I don't support completely removing the federal government.

I support friendly and diplomatic relations between sovereign nations, but not forming giant governments.

newman

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 12:49:03 AM »
I'm with you.

A community made up of many individual, private farms is vibrant and prosperous. Let these farmers form a commune..............disaster.

Offline Xgamer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 01:59:25 AM »

well not the italians, since Italians were conquered by germans and they moved in there.

however i agree with you that may be Iberians (spanish) and french are closely related to the North Africans.

Insert Quote
In my opinion, all "unions" are bad.

Sovereignty is the idea.  In fact, even in America, I support more power to each state in America, and less power to the federal government, though I don't support completely removing the federal government.

I support friendly and diplomatic relations between sovereign nations, but not forming giant governments.

If these unions actually work then we'll have a one-world government in atleast 200 years.

Just imagine if the North American Union does happen, it'll soon merge with the E.U.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2007, 02:08:03 AM »
Xgamer, we should note, that the North Africans, btw, to people who don't know any better, are Caucasoids.  They are simply Mediterraneans.  Sort of similar to Greeks or other types.