Author Topic: End the Fakestinian National Dream Now!!!!!!!  (Read 2381 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
End the Fakestinian National Dream Now!!!!!!!
« on: November 25, 2007, 03:41:23 AM »
I know that there are some serious flaws with the Benny Alon Plan but it is such a step in the right direction, I think we should support it.

What do you guys think?

www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1191257271476
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: End the Fakestinian National Dream Now!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2007, 03:47:35 AM »
It is unquestionably the best plan I've seen in years.

The problem is that it appears merely to be a political stunt by the National Union party, a smorgasboard of parties that claim to be religious but favored giving away Jerusalem to the Arab Muslim Nazis and did nothing to stop the Gaza retreat.

On the eve of Annapolis, it just seems like Sharansky-esque political posturing.

However, Tzipi Livni has raised some eyebrows lately with her comments that the establishment of a PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi state would be a solution for all PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis, whether in the Gaza Strip, the West Bank or Israel.

If she got on board, and you can bet money against that, then it stands a chance.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 03:48:06 AM »
Ok I just hit 1000 posts.

It's time to go to sleep. :-X
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 03:49:58 AM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2007, 03:49:33 AM »
It's basically the Kahanist plan except for the serious drawback that the Arabs who refuse the money get to stay but with Jordanian citizenship.

Exactly.

However, if Israel makes their lives miserable after each Hamitic episode of violence, they may feel compelled to take the money and go home (to 'Jordan').

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2007, 04:00:39 AM »
Who is Brownback? I don't konow if his plan will be effective or not. But at least a Righteous American!!!!! Of course there might be many among the common people, but he's the first American politician worthy to have respect, I have ever heard of. I wish there would be someone like him in Argentina!!!!!!

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 07:52:44 PM »
Weren't the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis packed and ready to leave in after the Six Day War?  Your leaders were crazy for asking them to stay. 
« Last Edit: November 26, 2007, 11:04:37 PM by yeshuadisciple »
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 10:23:41 PM »
I'm not sure I entirely understand the Benny Elon plan, but essentially we are still returning Judea and Samaria, only to Jordan instead of creating a separate state. I don't care what Arab Terrorists have it, they are all the same...
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2007, 06:56:55 AM »
I'm not sure I entirely understand the Benny Elon plan, but essentially we are still returning Judea and Samaria, only to Jordan instead of creating a separate state. I don't care what Arab Terrorists have it, they are all the same...

Arab Nazi Terrorists should be the ones giving up land! I can't believe Israel is only the size of N.J. while muSSlims have how many countries? >:( 65 nazi countries. >:(

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2007, 11:11:35 PM »

Arab Nazi Terrorists should be the ones giving up land! I can't believe Israel is only the size of N.J. while muSSlims have how many countries? >:( 65 nazi countries. >:(
i looked it up and i was wrong, he supports annexing Judea and Samaria and returning Falestinians to Jordan, where they belong
KAHANE TZADAK!