Author Topic: I go my own way with G-d.  (Read 5403 times)

Offline JoshMan

• Junior JTFer
I go my own way with G-d.
« on: November 15, 2006, 06:24:03 AM »
Good Eve to you.

My name is Joshua and I,m mostly a Abrahamic Deist who goes his own way with the divine for the most part.

I was born the twenty eighth of November 1982 in center county Pennsylvania and a full blooded American, I do not know were I stand on the political spectrum of things because the "ruling class" of America are not to be trusted as most of you know.

Lets see, I stand of Holy Israel and hope to go to the Temple mount someday to pray and show my respect because that is what I feel as a human to fully honor the divine order and creator of the elegant universe and everything in it.

As a deist I respect most if not all forms of religion because I "feel" and "believe" that the human race is a divine people a holy people willed buy and breathed life into buy the divine almighty" and to cast out any practice of faith from the race would leave us souless and mindless animals.

The Muslim faith has its one pro in my eyes and its a saying "all-h Akbar" and I find it to be truth, buy sadly such wise words are not used as praise but used as blasphemy in my eyes, I need not explane.

Thant's about it for now, just a littile something to intro duce my self with.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 10:23:19 AM by JoshMan »

wonderfulgoy

Re: I go my own way with G-d.
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 06:23:07 PM »
Hi Joshman  :)

I don't really know what 'deist' is or what beliefs deism entails.  What do you consider Scripture: Koran, Tanakh, New Testament, gnostic, Zohar, or something else?  Do you acknowledge the need for interpretation of Scripture?  Do you believe in individual interpretation or following established interpretations?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2006, 11:01:28 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline JoshMan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 10:43:04 AM »
What is a deist?
 There is no simple answer for this, its more of a personal belief, ie "each to there own".

I believe there is a divine creator but like most I go my own way and reject the critical point of deism besides the creation story, I believe there were more people on the earth when Adm and Eve were created, they were just the main players or simply the only part or critical part off the story if such people buy the names or character existed at all.

Rejection of the claim that the Bible, Torah and Koran and anyother book is the "revealed" and "only" word of God.
 They sacred text are but  Pisces to a greater truth.

All religions are sacred and should be keep-ed safe.
  The divine order exists and created the universe and every thing in it.
  The divine wants human beings to behave morally.
   Human beings have souls that survive death, there is some sort of after afterlife.
   In the afterlife, the divine will reward one on there merits and punish immoral behavior.

I hope this helps for you to under stand my standing.

Offline JoshMan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 11:15:54 AM »

A few more things. The resone I do not hold onto or follow any of one faith is because I do not know, as the old saying go's "we're you there when I made the oceans and set up the sky?" no. I was not.

I only give thanks for each new day out loud when I wake up to while I have a morning cigarette and pray to g-d for the ones who have passed on, I do not pray or ask the divine for living people, places or things if the divine finds them worthy then so be it, its the holy's creation judgment and great wisdom not mine to say,

Who I,m I to ask for such things?

I believe there is other life in the unnerves more then likely I fell and think we were NOT ITS FIRST OR ITS LAST CREATION and that life is more then likely exploring as well as we are, now I dint know what to think about aliens abducting people from there homes I have never seen such things that I know of, but who's to say?

When someone tells me something strange or "Out there" I do not mock or make jest I listen.

Science is the a nother part of the great puzzle called life and I take wisdom from it, I do not think the creation theory should be teched in public schools thats what church or private schools are for.

The evolution theory is for public schools church and state should be keep-ed separate.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 03:37:08 PM »
welcome  :)
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 05:58:30 PM »
Hi Joshman  :)

I don't really know what 'deist' is or what beliefs deism entails.  What do you consider Scripture: Koran, Tanakh, New Testament, gnostic, Zohar, or something else?  Do you acknowledge the need for interpretation of Scripture?  Do you believe in individual interpretation or following established interpretations?

The Zohar is not scripture. It is part of The Oral Torah and is the Fourth Layer of The Divine Revelation on Mount Sinai. The Written Torah is the first, The Talmud (The Oral Law.) is the second, and Aggadah (Midrash: Oral History and Parables.) is this the third. The Kabbalah is The Hidden Torah. It remained hidden for over a thousands years until  Rabbi Shimon PBauch Yochai revlaed it as The Zohar on Lag B'Omer.

Dear Yacov Menashe,

Thank you for clearing that up for me.  I was totally ignorant of the Zohar, and because I had heard that the singer Madonna was into it and that many rich gentiles go to Los Angeles to learn about it that it was somehow separate from Scripture and a kind of stand-alone scripture on its own.  But I was wrong, obviously.  I also once read that some religious Jews don't accept Kabbalah, and consider it to be a separate tradition.  Is that true?

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 06:03:59 PM »
(Apologies but this is now officially a thread-jack, maybe this post could be moved if it is inappropriate.)

Here is a letter from a pastor (Christian?) in Africa who states that the Zohar itself is G-d.   ???

I am Johaness Dingome-Biyick, a citizen of Cameroon in Central Africa and currently a Pastor in Gabon.

For a very long time I have tried to know about Kabbalah. Then I came across the Kabbalah Centre on the Internet. I wanted to buy the whole set of The Zohar, but I couldn't afford the price. I didn't think here in Gabon, as a simple Pastor, I could ever economize such an amount of money.

I was lost and desperate but continued onwards. Then came the blessed day when I read about the Scholarship Fund offered by The Kabbalah Centre.

I immediately filled out the form and sent it to the Customer Care Team. Then the miracle occurred. A very big, heavy carton arrived safely for me to pick up at the shipping companyfs office in Liberville, Gabon.

When I opened it, another miracle: there inside the whole set of the Holy Zohar. Now it is in my hands, the hands of a poor Pastor of the revival. And what I discovered inside, the Holy Zohar is G-d himself.

Let Light, Peace and Love Prevail!

Yours faithfully,
Pastor Johaness Dingome-Biyick

http://www.kabbalah.com/newsletters/2006_03sagittarius/english/studentstransform.php

Offline Dean Edward

• New JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2007, 02:23:43 PM »
I have learned from an Orthodox Rabbi teaching Kabbalah,a student of the late Rav Kaduri,(may he rest in peace) that a noachide can study Kabbalah.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2007, 05:58:15 PM »
Yacov, could you just list what the jewish scriptures are? I mean what you refer and believe in. Thank you :).

Joshman i would like to go my own way with God as well but i always feel "lazy" when i do so. There are no rules and slowly you become misguided and forget to remember God. Even if you believe in a religion you can accept others as well and believe that they have correct concepts as well. Religion is confusing when you doubt. Its not as simple to just say im a good person therefore im going to heaven. God determines your place in the afterlife, even if you are a "diest" reflecting and being observent of your status on earth is good.

I pity the hindus.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2007, 06:03:43 PM by sarah.... »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2007, 08:07:28 PM »
The Jewish "scriptures" are

Tanach, acronym for Torah Neveim and Cesuvim, these are all divine revelations of varying degrees. All the sefarim that Goyim refer to as the "Tanach" (really the only testament)

The Talmud, contains the Mishna and Gemara.

All post Talmudic works. These arent really scripture but are explanations of what has come before.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban