Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 2547 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: December 04, 2007, 09:50:18 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 12:09:04 AM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: StørmFrønt Proving Our Point
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2007, 09:53:35 PM »
Nobody's ever accused Nazis of being intelligent.  ::)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2007, 10:04:42 PM »
StørmFrønt are nazis on the verge of destroying each other, they have no intelligence whatsoever, and bash each other and scapegoat jews out of jealously. They call for the destruction of Israel and some praise a Fakestinian state, which means they are very deep-down muSSlim, KKKoran, Arab Nazi Hitlerian Ideology sympathizers. :D
They are all phonies! :D They like to create their own definition of white through a nazi Euro-Centric view and think only Europeans are white and jews are not.

StørmFrønt has the stupidest pointless Hitlerian nazi ideology and accept "White-Americans" of American Indian descent but if you have distant Jewish heritage the ball games over, and you're not good enough for their nazi hitlerian movement. :::D
They all are afraid of the righteous heroic Jews and are jealous.  O0
« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 10:12:12 PM by JTFFan »

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 12:57:30 AM »
Two points I'd like to add.

1)Many European Jews are extremely white.  Plenty of Jews are as white as Irish people.  Some Jews even have blond hair and blue eyes

2)I'm sure some of these cowardly Nazis fukers are seeing Jewish doctors or have seen one in their past for their medical conditions.  I'll  bet they don't say, I'm a Nazi... now make me better Jew BOY!  They keep their ugly little mouths quiet when they need to. 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 01:01:28 AM »

1)Many European Jews are extremely white.  Plenty of Jews are as white as Irish people.  Some Jews even have blond hair and blue eyes

2)I'm sure some of these cowardly Nazis fukers are seeing Jewish doctors or have seen one in their past for their medical conditions.  I'll  bet they don't say, I'm a Nazi... now make me better Jew BOY!  They keep their ugly little mouths quiet when they need to. 

They don't go to the doctor since there is no point; they all have AIDS and will die soon anyway.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 03:15:33 AM »
If theres one thing our movement needs to do, its to keep the patriotic American nationalists away from places like StørmFrønt.  If they only knew more Jews, and didnt relly on stupid propoganda from 100 years ago, we could be a more united front against Islam. 

And yes, many Jews are blond hair/blue eyed... myself included.  :)

Brian

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2007, 11:09:00 AM »

The problem is that the Neo Nazis on StørmFrønt do not consider someone white based on their skin color, they claim that being white comes from genetics. They claim that Jews interracially mixed with the European population to look "white".

What I find amazing however is if you visit some of these sites and look at most of the Nazis posing with their cheap Romanian Ak47's (slapped together by the monkeys at Century Arms), you'll notice most don't even look white themselves. Many of the idiots look Spanish or Mexican with dark eyes, dark hair and a darker skin color. I find it utterly rediculous that some even consider Armenians, Southern Italians, and some of the French as white when they clearly look mixed race. They even have a few in Argentina which you can tell are mixed. I guess if you are Jewish in any way however (even if a convert) then your not "white".

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2007, 04:01:49 PM »

The problem is that the Neo Nazis on StørmFrønt do not consider someone white based on their skin color, they claim that being white comes from genetics. They claim that Jews interracially mixed with the European population to look "white".

What I find amazing however is if you visit some of these sites and look at most of the Nazis posing with their cheap Romanian Ak47's (slapped together by the monkeys at Century Arms), you'll notice most don't even look white themselves. Many of the idiots look Spanish or Mexican with dark eyes, dark hair and a darker skin color. I find it utterly rediculous that some even consider Armenians, Southern Italians, and some of the French as white when they clearly look mixed race. They even have a few in Argentina which you can tell are mixed. I guess if you are Jewish in any way however (even if a convert) then your not "white".

o0o Post a picture up to share .

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2007, 04:30:31 PM »

o0o Post a picture up to share .

I can post when I get home, theres a bunch of them on blood & honours website, they have a gallery or what not of all the members.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2007, 05:35:26 PM »
It is true that there are Hispanic Nazis. Just look at the Aztlanists (www.aztlan.net).

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2007, 06:47:57 PM »
It is true that there are Hispanic Nazis. Just look at the Aztlanists (www.aztlan.net).

Yeah, if they are considered hispanic. I saw a video of The Neo-nazis in Brazil. And a video on spain where they showed footage and reports of them beating on africans,muzzies asians and soluting the nazi solute.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2007, 06:51:16 PM »
"One of the primary causes of modern day Anti-Semitism is the brutal occupation by Zionists of Palestine. There is today a growing number of people of the Jewish faith that recognize that Zionism is in fact counter to the fundamental tenets of the Torah, genuine Judaism and against the principles stated by the ancient Hebrew named Moses. La Voz de Aztlan joins our many Jewish friends who recognize this fact.

Many of the most malevolent Zionists oppressing the Palestinian people in the Holy Land are in fact not of the ancient Hebrew stock. They are opportunist immigrants from Russia and Eastern Europe who converted to Judaism over 1,000 years ago for reasons of self-interest. Judaism has in many ways been hijacked by Zionism.

The Zionists of Israel are not just brutalizing Palestinians, they are also brutalizing genuine Jews. Zionists are not religious and hate Jews who are. This is one fact you will not read or hear in the USA mainstream news networks. The true Anti-Semites of the world are in fact the Zionists. Semitic peoples includes Palestinians and other groups in the Middle East.

The following photographs are of the Israeli Zionist Police brutalizing religious Jews: "

Nevermind, muslim suck ups.