Author Topic: G-d Brings Down ZooTube!  (Read 1231 times)

admin

G-d Brings Down ZooTube!
« on: December 08, 2007, 11:18:40 PM »
I will bless those that bless you and curse those that curse you.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at www.youtube.com Port 80

« Last Edit: December 08, 2007, 11:20:24 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: G-d Brings Down ZooTube!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 11:56:54 PM »
Yakov, it looks like zootube was just performing maintenance on their site. Unfortunately it is back up and seems to have upgraded features on it's video player. I would of loved to see it hacked.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 12:00:46 AM »
Here is the error message I received when I tried to access some of our accounts:

500 Internal Server Error
Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Please report this incident to customer service.

In the meantime, they have continued to disable our accounts. They even disabled at least one account that had only Hebrew videos on it. That's a first. We'll continue our fight against them and we will continue to reupload, G-d willing.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 12:02:28 AM »
Here is the error message I received when I tried to access some of our accounts:

500 Internal Server Error
Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Please report this incident to customer service.

In the meantime, they have continued to disable our accounts. They even disabled at least one account that had only Hebrew videos on it. That's a first. We'll continue our fight against them and we will continue to reupload, G-d willing.

wow, I can't believe they upgraded to using monkeys, and you guys said youtube was hopeless...  :::D
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 08:05:30 AM »
If they used real monkeys, everything will go alot smoother than with a bunch of AA morons, muzzies and leftists.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 11:34:39 AM »
BoobTube goes through maintenance repair every so often.  But if we can be cause them to have problems with services that they don't work or crash then excellent job.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!