Author Topic: Women that marry prison inmates..  (Read 6050 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: Women that marry prison inmates..
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2007, 02:23:50 PM »
Probably the same reason why white women get in bed with black men. Low self esteem and no standards.
I agree!

Are you sure that's the only reason?

Sure.. why else would they want be with savages?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2007, 02:30:37 PM »
Desperate.....
some of them think its a challenge and think they can 'change' a bad boy
some of them feel sorry for them and actually BELIEVE they are innocent (really is anyone in prison who is NOT innocent if you ask them  :D )

Just plain stupid is really what they are ::)

What is this world coming to? And there are still normal guys out there that can't find girls *hint hint*  ::)

In the same boat here  ;) lol

Hah, if I was ten years older.. I wouldn't mind an 11 year old son  ;)

ha ha 10 yrs older and I'd take you up on it ^-^

Excuse me while I'll look for that genie bottle I threw out...  ;D

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2007, 02:36:19 PM »
Probably the same reason why white women get in bed with black men. Low self esteem and no standards.
I agree!

Well according to your logic, you guys better send me back to Africa before I get arrested.  Otherwise the white wimmins won't be able to keep their hands off me!!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2007, 03:17:30 PM »
Women who are slobs, brain dead, stupid and crazy

If thats what they are, then why the heck should you care if you're a decent person. Let the slobs marry the murderers and criminals, it is their problem not anyone elses. It stops the prisoners marrying decent people and vice-versa.

Its not just to do with choice. I think these decisions are affected by how the person is brought up to perceive morals and understand what is good for them and what isn't. Also, I think it is restricted to certain communities.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2007, 03:39:47 PM »
The reason why this women are attracted to these men is CHALLENGE

Now these women are loopy because they like negative challenges....people like 50 cents, Pete Doherty etc. so they are actually doing us a favour by becoming involved with these men.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2007, 11:48:29 PM »
Women who are slobs, brain dead, stupid and crazy

Definitely without a doubt.

newman

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2007, 11:53:50 PM »

Its not just to do with choice. I think these decisions are affected by how the person is brought up to perceive morals and understand what is good for them and what isn't. Also, I think it is restricted to certain communities.
Sarah's right in that regard. The women in question are usually public housing welfare whores or twisted leftists.

Kiwi

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2007, 12:07:45 AM »
Quote from: Kananga
Well according to your logic, you guys better send me back to Africa before I get arrested.  Otherwise the white wimmins won't be able to keep their hands off me!!

I believe in preserving each race's identity as separate races.

If you're not the type of person to display bad behavior then you're not included under the "no standards" part of my earlier post. I still don't condone mixed couples however.

O0 O0 O0

Kiwi

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2007, 12:09:58 AM »
I agree!

I sure you would find plenty that would find you appealing.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2007, 12:45:24 AM »
There is worse!  We live in a sick sick world.  With many sick people. 

When sick, they will turn to anything for relief!

Who knows though, might just be some kind of prisoner fetish  :::D
All or nothing.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2007, 01:30:44 AM »
Quote from: Kananga

I believe in preserving each race's identity as separate races.

If you're not the type of person to display bad behavior then you're not included under the "no standards" part of my earlier post. I still don't condone mixed couples however.

O0 O0 O0

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2007, 10:26:20 PM »

Sarah's right in that regard. The women in question are usually public housing welfare whores or twisted leftists.

Yep, 99.9% of the time..

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2007, 11:17:42 PM »

Yep, 99.9% of the time..

Last week I walked down the street and I saw a couple of degenerate people waiting outside a theatre, waiting to go in. I immediately had the reaction "let's get rid of this scum"
Wenn I came closer i realised one of them was a  guy I hadn't seen in 10 years.
He and his friends were smoking cigarettes and drinking and behaving like 15 year ld kids(they are 15-30 years old)
He wasn't shaven it 5 days, his clothes looked like if he was homeless.
Left of him there was standing a nice girl, with not so nice clothes, hippy style, but still decent. Unfortunately she had her hair in rasta-style.

I first said hello to my old friend , than said hello to that girlfriend (?) of him.
I first thing I saw was, that she was a real beautiful girl, with a very beautiful face, so I instinctively smiled , but only a couple of millisecond later I saw her eyes were looking strange, and I realised she smoked marihuana, or was drunk, and I was like shocked to see all these filthy rasta-hairs spoiling her, and realised this girl was not ever going to be a Righteous Woman, but just a sort of hello-what's-your-name-I-want-to-make-fun-let's-go-to-bed-type. a stupid whigger!!

I would never want a relation with a girl like that, so I said hello, shaked hands, stopped smiling and looked in her eyes, in a way to say 'i don't like you because you're behaving like a punk'.
i said "excuse me, i still have to work this evening. "
I immediately went on, and than I saw she looked back,
with an expression  like she maybe understood the message.
It was very funny , she was surprised, I hope one day she becomes a good woman, and cuts ties with these [censored].

Anyway , I knew some girls, that had parents with a 10 million $ property, an they were exactly like this girl. Rich parents, no responsibilities, everything being take aware of, and wanting to rebel against their big-$ status by clothing themselves as hippies....

I at least know three girls like this, with a happy family & babies know, so, that means, persons still can change there way of live, even after a couple of years of punk-trash-hippie behaviour.

But society shouldn't permit this kind of whigger-subcultures any longer.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2007, 11:43:50 PM »
Yeah, doesn't it make you feel great about your social life when Charles Manson and the Melendez Brothers have the ladies waiting in line, lol.  I'm just kidding I still wouldn't trade places with these immoral beasts.  Garbage attracts garbage anyway.