Author Topic: AANCC on SBS news - rejection of Islamic school.  (Read 1146 times)

Offline darrinh

• Junior JTFer
AANCC on SBS news - rejection of Islamic school.
« on: December 06, 2007, 04:48:34 AM »
I appeared on local SBS news in relation to their news report on the rejection of a proposed Islamic school.  The rejection represents a win for the residents of Bass Hill and a dent in the soft Jihad against Australia.

History:

AANCC attended a public meeting at Bass Hill, where residents are up in arms about the proposed building of an Islamic school for up to 2300 students adjacent to the Bass Hill high school. The proposal is inappropriate for the area, there are a lot of cul-de-sacs in the area and the streets are narrow. The proposed Islamic school and convention center would be in use from 9.AM till 10.PM seven days a week and would destroy the amenity of the area.

[ Muslims intimidate residents at Bass Hill meeting - updated. ]

Every true Australian should support this community who is coming under siege from the Muslims. If this building goes ahead, Australians will effectively be living behind enemy lines.
[ Bankstown fights Islamic college ]

AL Amanah Islamic College was accused of dodgy dealings at a rally against the school in Bass Hill on Saturday.

Nearly 700 angry residents packed Bass High School hall to protest the college's proposal to build a campus on former Bass High land.

Residents focussed their fury on Bankstown Council representatives, arguing the 92-classroom, 1200-student school would create serious traffic problems on the Hume Hwy and nearby residential streets, as well as added noise for neighbours.
The residents threatened a class action against the council if the school was approved, saying they would refuse to pay rates, a threat backed by the residents' committee which was formed at the rally.

[ AL Amanah Islamic College demonstrate Taqiyya / Express ]
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 07:08:00 AM by darrinh »
John 16:2: "...in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God."

Kiwi

Re: AANCC on SBS news - rejection of Islamic school.
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 06:50:41 AM »
http://voiceoftheshire.blogspot.com/2007/12/good-news-muslim-school-to-be-rejected.html

Can you give a a bit more than just the link. A little in a shellnut statement.

I don't like just links given, and when they direct solely to your site, its not a good impression. Thank you.

I trust you will fix this, now and in the future.  8;)

Offline darrinh

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 07:08:19 AM »
http://voiceoftheshire.blogspot.com/2007/12/good-news-muslim-school-to-be-rejected.html

I don't like just links given, and when they direct solely to your site, its not a good impression. Thank you.

I trust you are satisfied now.
John 16:2: "...in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God."

Kiwi

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 07:17:47 AM »

I trust you are satisfied now.

Yes thank you  O0