Author Topic: Is MassuahD a Nazi? You judge...  (Read 7047 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Is MassuahD a Nazi? You judge...
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2007, 12:47:20 PM »
I do think he is profoundly mixed-up and needs to take the tinfoil hat off, but calling him a Nazi was not called for. He didn't say he LIKES the Klansmen and Nazis he knows, just that he does know them.

wait, i dont' understand..what do you mean?

Massuh is a Southern Boy.

Anyone born and raised in the South is bound to know a few KKK/skinhead members.

Not all Southerners have anything to do with KKK/skinheads.   In fact they are the ones that distorted what a real Confederate ment.  The South was right on many accounts warning the north on what you will get if you let savages roam freely in our society.  Boy were they right and the North was wrong.    And actually during the Civil war a lot of Jews were fighting in the Southern Confederate Army.    I personally have no problem with the Confederate flag. 

The KKK/Skinheads have fully took distorted the meaning of Southern heritage and what it means.   Ron Paul is not a Confederate, he is a disease and a loon.  This is how I see as the Confederate flag the true meaning.

If anything, the ones I get the most response from any videos I sent out were from Southerners then the Northerns.  Remember one thing,  the South did bring us solid Conservatism at one point. 

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2007, 12:49:55 PM »
I do think he is profoundly mixed-up and needs to take the tinfoil hat off, but calling him a Nazi was not called for. He didn't say he LIKES the Klansmen and Nazis he knows, just that he does know them.

Anyone born and raised in the South is bound to know a few KKK/skinhead members.

Not all Southerners have anything to do with KKK/skinheads.   In fact they are the ones that distorted what a real Confederate ment.  The South was right on many accounts warning the north on what you will get if you let savages roam freely in our society.  Boy were they right and the North was wrong.    And actually during the Civil war a lot of Jews were fighting in the Southern Confederate Army.    I personally have no problem with the Confederate flag. 

The KKK/Skinheads have fully took distorted the meaning of Southern heritage and what it means.   Ron Paul is not a Confederate, he is a disease and a loon.  This is how I see as the Confederate flag the true meaning.

If anything, the ones I get the most response from any videos I sent out were from Southerners then the Northerns.  Remember one thing,  the South did bring us solid Conservatism at one point. 

I don't think Massuh disputes any of this. Personally, I don't think the Confederate flag should be flown in public, but people should be free to put it up as they wish on their own property.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2007, 12:50:51 PM »
Re:  "...Sometimes it seems as if the great Massuh is bipolar..."

Well at least he's consistent!

:D   ;D   :o   >:(

Many of the greatest men in history were bipolar.

There are NO stupid bipolar people, they're all brilliant.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2007, 12:51:10 PM »
I don'nt know about now but during the and around 1860's many Jews fleed South ,because the North was pretty anti Jewish
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2007, 12:53:10 PM »
He's messed up for sure--how about you just ignore the Ron Paul defenses, or attack only Paul and not him?

You are wrong and should consider modifying your message or apologize to him. 

Joe Schmo

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2007, 12:56:15 PM »

Not all Southerners have anything to do with KKK/skinheads.   

I didn't say that all southerners sympathized with the kkk, but that the kkk are a ubiquitous presence in the South.  

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2007, 12:58:08 PM »
I don't either believe that about MassuahD, but I am just letting you all know that there is a huge stereotype involving what the Confederate really means

RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2007, 01:01:57 PM »
I don'nt know about now but during the and around 1860's many Jews fleed South ,because the North was pretty anti Jewish

So they wanted to help Blacks but discriminated against Jews?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2007, 01:05:21 PM »
The North was filled with hypocrites take a look at a city like Boston.  Can't get more Northern then that and the Anti Semites from places like Harvard and Yale.  And Boston is one of the most left wing cities in America.  So the South were right in many accounts.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2007, 01:05:25 PM »
 Yes i'm talking about 1860's grant was an anti semite,and yes the south was at that time frienly towards the Jews
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 01:07:02 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2007, 01:06:04 PM »

The North didn't want to help blacks. They were not opposed to slavery. They were opposed to the extension of slavery and the fact that the South would be able to swallow them up politically.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2007, 01:11:23 PM »

Not only did a lot of Jews fight for the South, the Secretary of State, Judah Benjamin, was Jewish.  Also, Ulysses S. Grant, who was then a general in the Union army, issued General Order 11:

The Jews, as a class, violating every regulation of trade established by the Treasury Department, and also Department orders, are hereby expelled from the Department (comprising areas of Tennessee, Mississippi, and Kentucky).

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2007, 01:12:52 PM »

The North didn't want to help blacks. They were not opposed to slavery. They were opposed to the extension of slavery and the fact that the South would be able to swallow them up politically.

What do you mean by swallow them up politically?

Because Blacks were included as part of the population within the states in the south so southern states were increasing the electoral number of districts assigned to their states while as a result, the number of congressional districts in the north were decreasing? 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2007, 01:22:58 PM »

What do you mean by swallow them up politically?

Because Blacks were included as part of the population within the states in the south so southern states were increasing the electoral number of districts assigned to their states while as a result, the number of congressional districts in the north were decreasing? 

In the 1850's, America had just won the Mexican-American war and was in the process of settling what is now the great plains and the west. For a country that was already divided North-South for a variety of reasons (the tariff, relations with Britain, France etc...), each new possible slave state meant a new state that would vote in accordance with Southern interests. The rapidly industrializing and urbanizing cities of the North, be it in Philadelphia, Chicago, New York, or Boston, were most influential in articulating the belief that the South would use slavery as a tool to rule over them in all areas of dispute.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 01:24:50 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2007, 01:27:12 PM »

Not only did a lot of Jews fight for the South, the Secretary of State, Judah Benjamin, was Jewish.  Also, Ulysses S. Grant, who was then a general in the Union army, issued General Order 11:

The Jews, as a class, violating every regulation of trade established by the Treasury Department, and also Department orders, are hereby expelled from the Department (comprising areas of Tennessee, Mississippi, and Kentucky).

Correct sir.  The Northerners were very wrong. 

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2007, 09:04:48 PM »
C.F.  "...The Bolshevik media promotes him constantly and never discusses his white supremacy..."

Maybe it's just me but I had sort of come to the conclusion that Chaim's audio recordings and writings such as "The Truth About Africa", which continues to be an 'all-time favorite' in reading rooms worldwide, were at the very least "favorable" to the white culture as being superior to all others!

Maybe I just heard Chaim wrong and thought that he was a Civil Rights Leader fighting for our rights!

C.F. "...If he were really serious about antiestablishment, right-wing candidates, he'd support Duncan Hunter or at least Tom Tancredo..."

But I do support Hunter and Tancredo, and always have.  Whether or not they are my choices as Presidential material...well that's another story.
Do I think Ron Paul is "Presidential material"?
Absolutely not.
He is anything but charismatic and brilliant.
Exactly as are each and every candidate with the exception of Alan Keyes.
The Republicans banned him from their debate last month, and I have documented proof of it because it was published in detail on World Net Daily.
Meanwhile, the final Holocaust of the Jews is burning brightly, and most here consider the presidential campaign similar to a horse race.
Regardless of which horse "stands an actual chance to win", the races will continue to be the same as always, and that spells death for both Israel and also for American Jews.
You can always blame me, if anyone so chooses.
You won't hurt my feelings, because they're already hurt just by knowing I'm on the same forum with YOU!  :::D

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2007, 09:15:07 PM »
C.F.  "...The Bolshevik media promotes him constantly and never discusses his white supremacy..."

Maybe it's just me but I had sort of come to the conclusion that Chaim's audio recordings and writings such as "The Truth About Africa", which continues to be an 'all-time favorite' in reading rooms worldwide, were at the very least "favorable" to the white culture as being superior to all others!

Maybe I just heard Chaim wrong and thought that he was a Civil Rights Leader fighting for our rights!

Oh you've got to be kidding. I don't believe Ron Paul is a white supremacist and I don't believe Chaim is favorable to that either. In any case, 'The Truth About Africa' focuses on African culture, whereas the white supremacists who champion Ron Paul promote a different type of racial agenda.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2007, 09:37:41 PM »
Re:  "...Sometimes it seems as if the great Massuh is bipolar..."

Well at least he's consistent!

:D   ;D   :o   >:(

Many of the greatest men in history were bipolar.

There are NO stupid bipolar people, they're all brilliant.

Of course there are stupid bipolar people, especially those who don't take their meds and get the necessary treatment. So I suppose this means that Margot Kidder is brilliant.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2007, 09:41:08 PM »
He's not a Nazi. A bit rude at times, but no Nazi.

Just because someone doesn't agree that Ron Paul is a Nazi, that doesn't make that person a Nazi. I understand what Chaim says about him. But I still don't personally see any evidence that he's a Nazi. His non interventionist policy doesn't necessarily mean that he's anti-Israel and his use of the word "neocon" doesn't necessarily mean he's referring to the Jews. They are interpretations but not evidence, at least in my opinion.

Kiwi

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2007, 09:50:59 PM »
Ron Paul is a White Nationalist and has Nazi leanings but not a true Nazi. He just an old fashion racist.

Every easy to deal with, because his views are simple. He doesn't like anything thats non white.

As for Massuah I don't spend much time reading his posts, but if he says he grew up with KKK around him I believe him.

He doesn't have a WN feel about him, and I never seen him on any White Nationalist Forums, his style is out there so easy to spot, I say no.

But I have done some looking over and he sails close to the edge, but so do a lot of people here.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2007, 10:02:46 PM »
Too much paranoia, and I agree with the MassuahD that labeling everything under the sun as a Nazi trivializes the REAL nazis.

Comparing people who disagree with you to Hitler is just ridiculous.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2007, 10:13:06 PM »
Among many, not as a...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2007, 10:13:32 PM »
Too much paranoia, and I agree with the MassuahD that labeling everything under the sun as a Nazi trivializes the REAL nazis.

Comparing people who disagree with you to Hitler is just ridiculous.

Exactly right.  We should be careful when we call people Nazis, lest we become like our leftist enemies, who, excuse the pun, liberally toss the "Nazi" accusation around anyone with whom they disagree.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2007, 10:17:20 PM »
Yes i'm talking about 1860's grant was an anti semite,and yes the south was at that time frienly towards the Jews
This is correct...the south has generally been friendly towards Jews and Israel.  I wish more Jews would realize this...