Author Topic: DownwithIslam is skeptical of Huckabee  (Read 1053 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
DownwithIslam is skeptical of Huckabee
« on: December 09, 2007, 01:25:20 AM »
I know Chaim is leaning towards supporting Mike Huckabee. While I certainly understand his point, I wouldn't be so sure that Huckabee is the best. I know he has come out pro Israel but I believe he is not all he seems. While I dislike Giulianni as well, especially since he said that not all muzies are bad during the CNN debate, I don't know how much worse he is than Huckabee. I think he truly believes that Islam is drek and he just had to throw that PC garbage in to satisfy all the party bosses. I think Giuliannis actions show that he is very anti Islam. From shoving the saudi muslims check to throwing yassir out of lincoln center, I don't believe Huckabee is any better than Giulianni. Don't get me wrong, I certainly dislike both men and I know they are both garbage. I think Duncan Hunter is the best but he can't win. What a shame.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: DownwithIslam is skeptical of Huckabee
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 02:03:31 AM »
I agree with you here.  I think Guiluani hates the Muzzies the most and if he's elected he'd stick to his guns no matter what anyone else says. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 02:35:56 AM »
DownwithIslam, I share your views 100%. We are so much alike! If you were a woman and Christian, I'd propose to you right here, on the forum.  ;) :D

But, please do take a looksie at my blog: http://stopmikehuckster.wordpress.com. I prove in it that Mike Huckster is completely phony.

Chaimfan

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 02:42:16 AM »
Cf, your blog is so well written. I truthfully wouldn't devote much time to stopping Huckabee though. I would spend more time trying to boost a good candidate like Duncan Hunter. It's not the end of the earth if Huckabee is elected, if Hussein Osama is elected then we are doomed. I am no fan of Huckabee especially after his long speech during the cnn debate about how we need to be nice to the illegals.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 02:47:05 AM »
He says Jesus wants us to give scholarships to the wetbacks.  ::)