Author Topic: France : "We Must Be Worthy Of Her"  (Read 1474 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
France : "We Must Be Worthy Of Her"
« on: December 07, 2007, 09:24:44 AM »
"We Must Be Worthy Of Her"
http://galliawatch.blogspot.com/
This article about Anne-Lorraine's father repeats some information I have already posted, but describes further the family's emotional shock. He accorded an interview on the day of the funeral to Myriam Alma of RTL (Radio-Television Luxembourg):

Philippe Schmitt, 56, leads the Army communication services for the region of Ile-de-France. Father of five, Anne-Lorraine was the eldest. He was supposed to meet his daughter when the tragedy occurred: "She was scheduled to arrive at 10:30 A.M. The RER D arrived. Three or four passengers got off. Anne-Lorraine wasn't among them. We immediately tried calling her but she didn't answer. This was not like her. I simply advised my wife that I couldn't reach her and left for Senlis to attend Sunday service. During Mass, my wife sent me several SMS because she had an indescribable feeling of uneasiness that continued to grow. So I left the church and began my search," relates the colonel calmly.

After he called the emergency services and the police, he was asked to go the Creil police station at 3:00. It was there he learned the terrible news. Ever since, the "scene of that horror movie" haunts his memory and his wife's. The young woman attempted to resist and fought violently with her aggressor: "It is always very difficult to lose a child, it's not in the nature of things. But what is devastating to my wife and me are the circumstances," he said.

In memory of his daughter, he now wants to fight against the possibility of sex offenders repeating their crime. "I don't bear malice toward the individual, I do toward a system that allows a guy like that, who already committed an act, to walk about freely," explains Philippe Schmitt who wants to meet with politicians to convince them on this issue.

"Since I do not wish for the sacrifice of my daughter to have been in vain, we must be worthy of her. She fought in order not to submit to this individual, and we cannot allow her memory to be abandoned. To do nothing would be the worst thing of all. The fight must go on," urged Philippe Schmitt on RTL.

Note: In truth the criminal was not a "repeat offender." He did not repeat a rape, though that may have been his plan. He committed murder, so he cannot be tried as merely a sex offender, but for first-degree murder. He had a knife with him which means he was ready to commit more than rape. Of course the lawyers will argue he was a poor, lonely, and unstable, etc...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.