Author Topic: Is Duncan Hunter the last hope?  (Read 2370 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Is Duncan Hunter the last hope?
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2007, 09:13:36 PM »
I like him. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2007, 09:18:58 PM »
I like him. 
I like him also however I wish he would have more party support. He is actually the best on the issues as far as I am concerned.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2007, 09:58:29 PM »
I think we need to vote for the candidate that we feel is best on the major issues, and stop focusing on who is the more "electable."  So if we like Duncan Hunter, we should either volunteer for his campaign or donate money to his campaign.  And if more people have this attitude, we wouldn't have to worry about having to settle for a mediocre candidate that it "electable." 

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2007, 10:06:11 PM »
I agree Lisa, but I've heard everyone saying that his chances of actually winning are Zero...  :'(
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2007, 10:12:33 PM »
I think we need to vote for the candidate that we feel is best on the major issues, and stop focusing on who is the more "electable."  So if we like Duncan Hunter, we should either volunteer for his campaign or donate money to his campaign.  And if more people have this attitude, we wouldn't have to worry about having to settle for a mediocre candidate that it "electable." 
Logically your argument is correct. People should get behind the person they really support. In this election the stakes are very high. Only one or two of the Republican candidates will prevail against Hitlery or Obama. My fear is that if the Republicans manage to split the primary vote and a weak candidate runs against the Democrap ticket we will have effectively rolled out the red carpet for Obama or Hitlery. Its a tough call as I see it but I do see where your coming from.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2007, 12:11:52 AM »
Him and Tancredo are my picks.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2007, 01:20:56 AM »

Exactly. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2007, 01:26:05 AM »
I agree Lisa, but I've heard everyone saying that his chances of actually winning are Zero...  :'(

People need to stop taking that attitude. 

They need to ask themselves if they rather vote for a candidate who they like or one they consider flawed but who is the "lesser of the evils."

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2007, 11:16:04 AM »
Well you all know my feelings about Duncan Hunter he's great
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2007, 04:29:48 PM »
I still think I will vote for him. He is great.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2007, 04:34:18 PM »
At this point, I will vote for him as well.  And I'm glad someone agrees with me. 

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2007, 02:03:13 PM »
Good.

Michael Reagan (Ronald Reagan's son) says Hunter is the best conservative:

http://dhgrassrevolt.wordpress.com/2007/08/25/michael-reagan-says-duncan-hunter-is-like-his-father-ronald-reagan-duncan-hunter-and-joe-montana/

Laura Ingraham has stated that she likes Hunter.  Also, I believe that Michell Malkin likes him. 
Conservatives should take the advice of real conservatives like them and not the mainstream media.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2007, 07:43:47 PM »
Yes.

Duncan Hunter is The Last Hope.

Is it true his family made their fortunes with Duncan Yo-Yo's?

I have a feeling that all of the liberal media in the country are going to start announcing that "Hillary is the Winner!" about 1 minute after the polls open for voting during the Presidential elections.

Can't you just see it?...Buses and Vans driving all over the country giving illegal aliens who can't speak a word of English their voter I.D. cards, their automatic drivers' licenses, and a five dollar bill, and busing loads of them over to the polling booths with instructions to vote for "Hee-la-ree!"

Every homo and whore on the evening news will be projecting "A Landslide for America's First Woman's Presidency"!

Even Bush has already predicted and advocated that Hillary win the next election.

The "fix" is in.

And...those of you who strongly support The Patriot Act will be its victims when Hillary has the power to arrest anyone anywhere anytime and hold them without charges and without legal counsel indefinitely.

Oh!....Silly me!  We all know that the International Marxists controlling the Democrat Party aren't going to abuse their soon to be unlimited powers to destroy all who disagree with them.

On the other hand, hmmm......Why, if the Dems hate Bush's policies so much,  haven't they so much as lifted a finger to remove all of his harsh new laws curbing civil liberties?

You don't think that they've been eagerly counting the days until they can seize power and have us all arrested and sent to camps do you?

Perish the thought!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2007, 03:26:44 AM »
Yes.

Duncan Hunter is The Last Hope.

Is it true his family made their fortunes with Duncan Yo-Yo's?

I have a feeling that all of the liberal media in the country are going to start announcing that "Hillary is the Winner!" about 1 minute after the polls open for voting during the Presidential elections.

Can't you just see it?...Buses and Vans driving all over the country giving illegal aliens who can't speak a word of English their voter I.D. cards, their automatic drivers' licenses, and a five dollar bill, and busing loads of them over to the polling booths with instructions to vote for "Hee-la-ree!"

Every homo and whore on the evening news will be projecting "A Landslide for America's First Woman's Presidency"!

Even Bush has already predicted and advocated that Hillary win the next election.

The "fix" is in.

And...those of you who strongly support The Patriot Act will be its victims when Hillary has the power to arrest anyone anywhere anytime and hold them without charges and without legal counsel indefinitely.

Oh!....Silly me!  We all know that the International Marxists controlling the Democrat Party aren't going to abuse their soon to be unlimited powers to destroy all who disagree with them.

On the other hand, hmmm......Why, if the Dems hate Bush's policies so much,  haven't they so much as lifted a finger to remove all of his harsh new laws curbing civil liberties?

You don't think that they've been eagerly counting the days until they can seize power and have us all arrested and sent to camps do you?

Perish the thought!

It was found out that Hillary--during the time that she was the First Lady--spied on people who disagreed with her.