Author Topic: The state of Judea  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
The state of Judea
« on: December 09, 2007, 06:34:27 AM »
Right wing Rabbis want to make a new state in Judea and Samaria name Judea. They want people to suggest a flag and a national anthem. What's your opinion ?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 06:36:14 AM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

Re: The state of Judea
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 06:44:04 AM »
Use the currant Israeli flag on the basis that Judea will be the REAL land of Israel.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 06:48:30 AM »
Use the currant Israeli flag on the basis that Judea will be the REAL land of Israel.
I thought that having the Menorah on the center will be better than Magen David.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 07:14:33 AM »
Right wing Rabbis want to make a new state in Judea and Samaria name Judea. They want people to suggest a flag and a national anthem. What's your opinion ?

I did see that article in Jpost..so sad that it has come to that...two Jewish states..like a Northern Kingdom and Southern Kingdom. If that were to take place and Gd willing this state of Judea were to survive, how would it exist side by side with the state of Israel?

I dont' know, I can't comprehend Jews separating themselves from each other..I woudl think the right way is the way Chaim has been attempting to do it...from within Israel itself by creating mass movements...and holding steadfast.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 07:19:00 AM »

I did see that article in Jpost..so sad that it has come to that...two Jewish states..like a Northern Kingdom and Southern Kingdom. If that were to take place and Gd willing this state of Judea were to survive, how would it exist side by side with the state of Israel?

I dont' know, I can't comprehend Jews separating themselves from each other..I woudl think the right way is the way Chaim has been attempting to do it...from within Israel itself by creating mass movements...and holding steadfast.

There are already two Israels. The Religious/patriot/zionist Israel and the secular/leftist/traitor Israel. The first is being trodden on by the second.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 07:28:09 AM »

There are already two Israels. The Religious/patriot/zionist Israel and the secular/leftist/traitor Israel. The first is being trodden on by the second.

I agree completely with that..but you know what's necessary to win with Gd's help?  Savlanoot!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein