Author Topic: Blacks and Mexican 99.9% Scum!!!!!!  (Read 27293 times)

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
Blacks and Mexican 99.9% Scum!!!!!!
« on: December 09, 2007, 08:05:58 AM »
 Are these rasces worthless or are just most of them!!!!!!!!!!!!
I caught a black and a mexican trying to break into vehicles in my apartment complex
I dont want to get into details but i would of sent them to the emergency room
and i would of been damn well happy to rid the world of more of this scum!!!
I cant wait to get out of this country
America is being taken over by these pigs!!!!!
I want to move Greece or somewhere in Europe where i could be with my own kind
Intelligent,civilized, and with a majority of first class people! Thats what real europeans are inventors,scientists basically the brains of the whole [censored] world,and i will give credit to the asians as well
if it werent for the Whites,and Asians the world would be eating each others [censored],growling, and sniffing each others [censored] just like in that country that has been inhabited by blacks for thousands of years and that shows the productivity of the people that come from Africa!!!
Americas Melting Pot ideology is a disgrace and the pussies that believe in that should be thrown in a melting pot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Every race of people should live in there own exclusive region!!!!!!
That preserves culture which is a beautiful thing and leaves and leaves trash out!!!!!!!!!
I am not a rascist person but its gotten to the point to where is am not seeing sugarcoated images anymore i am seeing the [censored] reality and i am witnessing it in its true form!!!
I dont take things lightly and would one day god willing become president and bring some civilization to this country.
Baboons need to live in the jungle!!!
Its true that you cant have a wolverine as a pet and i believe that its the same for blacks because just like a wild animal they dont adjust to a house or rules because when they were taken from africa they were unable to adjust because of rabit instincs
they should have never been removed from there natural environment because civil cultures are a shock and are uncapable and uncompatable!!!!
We cant get rid of all the blacks because its too late for that but we can help this country for a start by deporting all those damn illegal aliens and anothere thing that should be taken away is that stupid law that says anyperson born on american soil automatically becomes a legal resident!!
Sleep well everyone

And just to get this clear i dont mean this for my friends that are mexican and black because you are good people that are an exception to the majority!
I say this because becoming my friend is not accomplishable by anyone and you would have had to have gotten my respect to be my friend!!!

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
Re: Blacks and Mexican 99.9% Scum!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2007, 08:08:10 AM »
I was taking a piss and i heard my car alarm go off as well as another 2 vehicles
i am in my boxars minding my own buisiness and this happens!!!!
These rasces are uncivlilized animals!!!!!!!!
And its the truth!!!!
Well at least most of the people in them!!!!!!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 08:09:13 AM »
 :o
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2007, 08:10:44 AM »
I think "99.9%" scum is a bit over the top.

I'd have said 95%. ;D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2007, 12:06:25 PM »
I think "99.9%" scum is a bit over the top.

I'd have said 95%. ;D

Stay were you are , Iron Greek.
Europe is going to be much worse in the coming 50 years , than you'll ever saw in your wost nightmares.
But if you're willing to help your brothers and sisters to regain the continent,
I'd be most happy to see you return!!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline qwerty

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 12:41:03 PM »
nah id say 80-85 percent is bad

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2007, 12:47:27 PM »
I'm curious to know what C.F. thinks about this and whether or not he agrees with this assertion.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2007, 12:57:36 PM »
hmm i always wondered about europe

Its nice to hear when groups of european youth beat up a muslim or african immigrant. Maybe those groups end up saving europe.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2007, 01:38:21 PM »
I'm curious to know what C.F. thinks about this and whether or not he agrees with this assertion.
Actually I believe C.F has stated his position on this very plainly. I don't know what the percent of evil doers are in the racial groups mentioned but it is higher that most of the other demographics. Sadly one only has to look at the population in most prisons to see who the problem people are.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2007, 03:20:24 PM »
First of all are we talking about ivory soap?
The percent is lower then that, to say 99.9% of Black and Mexicans are scum is wrong, I find that only 99.8% are scum, please get the percentage correct.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2007, 05:13:23 PM »
I think these threads can offend any Mexiacan or Black, even if you refer to culture and not to race.... Do you think any Mexican would like to read this? Saving Israel is the priority. We need no more enemis than those already have!!!
I have plenty of Mexican Noahide friends in my contact list in hotmail, some are Mestizos. Some of them were seeking conversion to reform or karaism to have a relationship with Hashem outside their inherited half Catholic half pagan tradition, and I have convinced them that they need no conversion, but just the Noahide Laws, if they want to cling to Torah.

newman

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2007, 05:15:35 PM »
I think these threads can offend any Mexiacan or Black, even if you refer to culture and not to race.... Do you think any Mexican would like to read this? Saving Israel is the priority. We need no more enemis than those already have!!!
I have plenty of Mexican Noahide friends in my contact list in hotmail, some are Mestizos. Some of them were seeking conversion to reform or karaism to have a relationship with Hashem outside their inherited half Catholic half pagan tradition, and I have convinced them that they need no conversion, but just the Noahide Laws, if they want to cling to Torah.

Yes but they're half-wits like you who hate the USA.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2007, 05:28:11 PM »

Yes but they're half-wits like you who hate the USA.

I don't think they hate USA. Regarding me, I am quite bitter about USA since they have a lot of power and could stand by Israel, but choose "peace" with Palis instead.
They didn't negotiate with Bin Laden or Afaganistan about terror, thet made a war. But when Israel suffers terror, they claim for "peace".

newman

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2007, 05:31:57 PM »
You said America's war veterens shouldn't be honoured. You half-breed indian monkies are all the same. You hate the white man because you are dirty, ignorant and inferior. Mestizos are the worst!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2007, 05:34:38 PM »
They have nothing better to do. They see stealing as an intelligent hobby, that they believe earns them their rightful rewards. No morals. No point in living.

ftf

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2007, 05:36:44 PM »
However accurate or inaccurate the facts being discussed here may or may not be, I do not believe they are things that we should be discussing here in this way, this the kind of topic that results in us being called racist, and I cannot say without good reason.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2007, 05:42:11 PM »
You said America's war veterens shouldn't be honoured. You half-breed indian monkies are all the same. You hate the white man because you are dirty, ignorant and inferior. Mestizos are the worst!

I just hate everyone who can supoport Israel but refuses to do it. The only dates I refrain from listening to music at home is Yom Hashoah and Yom HaZikaron, since as a human I feel we all (Mankind) still have to bear that guilt for it. And of course on my mother's aniversary, Av 19th.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2007, 05:43:50 PM »
Raul most Mexicans with any smarts or reasoning would see the evil that surrounds them among their people and at the very least not be insulted. I had a good friend years back that was a Porto Rican he would cut down his people at every opportunity. He himself was one of the most well mannered and intelligent people you could encounter. I was always careful not to reply to his comments since  I had no desire to offend him however one day I asked him why he felt the way he did. He said its simple his people are a disappointment and make no effort to improve this is why he felt he could talk about them as he did. People who are righteous see the problem and thats the people JTF wants to attract the others who would be insulted by this thread are as bad as the evil doers themselves and are of no use to JTF and its cause.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2007, 05:49:14 PM »
Raul most Mexicans with any smarts or reasoning would see the evil that surrounds them among their people and at the very least not be insulted. I had a good friend years back that was a Porto Rican he would cut down his people at every opportunity. He himself was one of the most well mannered and intelligent people you could encounter. I was always careful not to reply to his comments since  I had no desire to offend him however one day I asked him why he felt the way he did. He said its simple his people are a disappointment and make no effort to improve this is why he felt he could talk about them as he did. People who are righteous see the problem and thats the people JTF wants to attract the others who would be insulted by this thread are as bad as the evil doers themselves and are of no use to JTF and its cause.

Anyway, this is mostly a Jewish forum. These threads about other nations, especially if they can be considered racist (no matter if they are or not, it's enough that some can think they are!) are no help to Israelite's cause.

newman

« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2007, 05:50:49 PM »

Anyway, this is mostly a Jewish forum. These threads about other nations, especially if they can be considered racist (no matter if they are or not, it's enough that some can think they are!) are no help to Israelite's cause.

The forum's purpose is ALSO to save the west. If you don't like it, sod off!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2007, 05:52:02 PM »
Actually I disagree with you on the Mexicans.  To my experience, 80% of the Mexicans are good hard working people. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2007, 05:59:27 PM »

Yeah but Raul come one, i mean theres a hundred or so countries around the world that have problems and issues that need to be discussed. Israel isn't the entire world.

Its a help to trying to eradicate bad things. I'm sure thats considered worthy enough.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2007, 06:05:44 PM »
I cling to the Sages warning that Jews must avoid becoming involved in Goyishe affairs, except teaching the Noahide Laws. That's one, among of the many reasons why I avoided conversion. But I think that even Goyim in a Jewish forum must follow the Sages' and Midrash advice. Even if a Goy gets involved on foreign issues in a Jewish forum, people will blame the Jews for everything we say.

newman

« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2007, 06:08:06 PM »

Newman, you are out of line.

He has openly stated his hatred for the USA and the WEst. He also supports the Jew-hating black hebros!

Why is everybody so dumb they can't see what this greaser is about?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2007, 06:27:21 PM »

Newman, you are out of line.

He has openly stated his hatred for the USA and the WEst. He also supports the Jew-hating black hebros!

Why is everybody so dumb they can't see what this greaser is about?

Black Hbrews in Israel are less than 0.03% of the population, and have no power. No matter what's your opinion about them. Arabas are millions and mostly pro-Palis or Palis themselves. And if Israel decided to expell Arabs once and for all.... who would press on Israel? Mexicans, Indians, Black Hebrews? NO. It shall be America and Europe who'll condemn Israel!!! So whom must I hate!????