Author Topic: Blacks and Mexican 99.9% Scum!!!!!!  (Read 26387 times)

newman

Re: Blacks and Mexican 99.9% Scum!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2007, 06:30:52 PM »
You said America's war veterens shouldn't be honoured. You half-breed indian monkies are all the same. You hate the white man because you are dirty, ignorant and inferior. Mestizos are the worst!

Newman, you are out of line.

He has openly stated his hatred for the USA and the WEst. He also supports the Jew-hating black hebros!

Why is everybody so dumb they can't see what this greaser is about?

Black Hbrews in Israel are less than 0.03% of the population, and have no power. No matter what's your opinion about them. Arabas are millions and mostly pro-Palis or Palis themselves. And if Israel decided to expell Arabs once and for all.... who would press on Israel? Mexicans, Indians, Black Hebrews? NO. It shall be America and Europe who'll condemn Israel!!! So whom must I hate!????

Israel is NOT the reason you hate the west. You're not fooling me. You're like those mestizo animals. You just hate your betters.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2007, 06:34:00 PM »
than he is one of the exceptions?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2007, 06:38:03 PM »
I was pro-American and British until 1991. (My mother was very fond of Britain).
But when I saw that the West sided with Palis after the first Gulf War, with the very same Palis who has supported Hussein, I lost all trust in the West. But you can think whatever you like about me, I just don't care about what you say.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2007, 06:46:31 PM »
You said America's war veterens shouldn't be honoured. You half-breed indian monkies are all the same. You hate the white man because you are dirty, ignorant and inferior. Mestizos are the worst!

He has openly stated his hatred for the USA and the WEst. He also supports the Jew-hating black hebros!

I'm with you on this one newman this guy has a thing for America that I can't tolerate however I gave him some slack because Yacov seems to think he is OK. No matter how bad he thinks America is he had better pray that its always around in a form that is very close to what we know today. The world we know today depends on it. In as much America forces it will on countries such as Israel at the end of the day they will always be there to stop any all out aggression against such a tiny country. All said and done the aggressor will know that they have to answer to Uncle Sam for wrong doings.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2007, 06:51:03 PM »
Are these rasces worthless or are just most of them!!!!!!!!!!!!
I caught a black and a mexican trying to break into vehicles in my apartment complex
I dont want to get into details but i would of sent them to the emergency room
and i would of been damn well happy to rid the world of more of this scum!!!
I cant wait to get out of this country
America is being taken over by these pigs!!!!!
I want to move Greece or somewhere in Europe where i could be with my own kind
Intelligent,civilized, and with a majority of first class people! Thats what real europeans are inventors,scientists basically the brains of the whole stupid world,and i will give credit to the asians as well
if it werent for the Whites,and Asians the world would be eating each others excrement,growling, and sniffing each others morons just like in that country that has been inhabited by blacks for thousands of years and that shows the productivity of the people that come from Africa!!!
Americas Melting Pot ideology is a disgrace and the pussies that believe in that should be thrown in a melting pot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Every race of people should live in there own exclusive region!!!!!!
That preserves culture which is a beautiful thing and leaves and leaves trash out!!!!!!!!!
I am not a rascist person but its gotten to the point to where is am not seeing sugarcoated images anymore i am seeing the stupid reality and i am witnessing it in its true form!!!
I dont take things lightly and would one day G-d willing become president and bring some civilization to this country.
Baboons need to live in the jungle!!!
Its true that you cant have a wolverine as a pet and i believe that its the same for blacks because just like a wild animal they dont adjust to a house or rules because when they were taken from africa they were unable to adjust because of rabit instincs
they should have never been removed from there natural environment because civil cultures are a shock and are uncapable and uncompatable!!!!
We cant get rid of all the blacks because its too late for that but we can help this country for a start by deporting all those damn illegal aliens and anothere thing that should be taken away is that stupid law that says anyperson born on american soil automatically becomes a legal resident!!
Sleep well everyone

And just to get this clear i dont mean this for my friends that are mexican and black because you are good people that are an exception to the majority!
I say this because becoming my friend is not accomplishable by anyone and you would have had to have gotten my respect to be my friend!!!

only you, Iron Greek...only you...;)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2007, 06:52:01 PM »
i don't know but i think iron greek is over the top with this one,i don't think mr.chaim would agree with this topic.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2007, 06:55:14 PM »
i don't know but i think iron greek is over the top with this one,i don't think mr.chaim would agree with this topic.

Quite honestly, this is not what this forum for nor does it improve inviting new decent members...enough of the race crap!!! We all got the idea!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2007, 06:58:36 PM »
Well, since I was asked (big authority that I am, lol  ::) :P :D)

... I'd say at least 95% of blacks are evil and at least 80% of Mexicans. It is problematic though to rate the relative wickedness level of any Hispanic nationality, because there are many and it is extremely difficult to tell them apart. Generally, though, Cubans are the most noble Hispanics and Mexicans the basest.

It is true that there in SoCal, there are often intermittent race-wars between blacks and Hispanics, particularly in neighborhoods where a high Hispanic growth rate (because of illegal immigration and outbreeding the blacks) are causing a big population shift. Much of the time these days, it is the Hispanics that initiate these wars and attack the outnumbered blacks. (Not that the blacks are good guys.)

Of course, we can't forget that if push came to shove, blacks and Hispanics would unite to destroy "whitey".  :o

CF

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2007, 06:59:54 PM »

Yes but they're half-wits like you who hate the USA.
Once again you start s**t for no reason. Raul did not flame anybody. However, as usual, you attack people different than yourself--it just isn't Christians this time.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2007, 07:01:40 PM »

Quite honestly, this is not what this forum for nor does it improve inviting new decent members...enough of the race crap!!! We all got the idea!
I don't know about that but anyway..... I think its our duty to point out evil behavior by evil people. JTF is a political forum that deals with saving Israel and America. What should we talk about?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2007, 07:02:29 PM »
Newman, this is just disgusting. I need not offer an intellectual reply to this, because this lunacy speaks for itself.

Raul, you are way too tolerant of third-worlders who choose to be jealous savages and hate white people for no reason. I respect your views but you are just plain wrong about Hispanics/mestizos.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2007, 07:04:04 PM »
Newman, he is 100% white, like most Argentines are. Your calling him a "greaser" would be like calling Boeregeneraal a "jungle monkey".

Of course he is not right on this issue, but it has been established many times that Raul is white.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2007, 07:05:50 PM »
I don't think Iron Greek was out of line--I just think he needed to vent some of his rage. He DID qualify that not all blacks/Latinos are scum.

Newman, on the other hand, is just sounding like a Klansman.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2007, 07:07:02 PM »
JDLForever, I do believe upwards of 80% of Mexicans are either outright Aztlanists or sympathize with Aztlanism.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2007, 07:23:28 PM »
Actually I disagree with you on the Mexicans.  To my experience, 80% of the Mexicans are good hard working people. 

Mexicans do NOT work hard.

They occupy jobs that are physically hard, but they do not work hard at those jobs.

Mexican workers do everything in a half-assed fashion, they come to work late (but take their breaks on time) and there is always something wrong with the job once they've finished.

No.  Mexicans are far from hard-working.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2007, 07:25:40 PM »

I hear you, Newman.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2007, 07:30:05 PM »

They occupy jobs that are physically hard, but they do not work hard at those jobs.

Mexican workers do everything in a half-assed fashion, they come to work late (but take their breaks on time) and there is always something wrong with the job once they've finished.

On this I am with you completely.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2007, 07:45:22 PM »

On this I am with you completely.

Agreed.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2007, 07:47:37 PM »
Newman, he is 100% white, like most Argentines are. Your calling him a "greaser" would be like calling Boeregeneraal a "jungle monkey".

Of course he is not right on this issue, but it has been established many times that Raul is white.

He also has some lost Jewish blood in him but he didn't convert to Judaism.

Only a Conservative Rav said that my father's family has some far-away Jewish descent. Anyway I don't care about race or blood, except in case it were a direct matrilineal descent and can be Hallachically valid. My sister converted to Conservative Judaism and married a Jew. She intended to search our geneaogy, but up till now she hasn't. They had planned to visit Israel, but up till now have only spent very expensive holidays in the Caribbean and never went to Israel.
Anyway, when I studied in Chabad, my sister avoided me. She knew I would rebuke her for eating outisde home in Pesach.
My father is Catholic, my sister celebrated his birthday during Pesach. I just didn't show up

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2007, 08:03:52 PM »
Well, my parents are divorced, and my mother had already died. I have met my father very few times when adult. It's was my sister who brought my father to me again, and she was glad I intended to convert. But she is quite critical of Orthodoxy. At that time I just didn't know the difference between the various Jewish branches. It was short after my mother died, and I had inherited some properties, I was saving money to go to Israel as a tourist, and she even warned me not to intend to convert in Israel, because they'd make me an old fashioned orthodox. When I learnt that Conservatives didn't accept Hallacha, I chose Chabad. Since then she has avoided me.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2007, 08:20:14 PM »

I don't know about that but anyway..... I think its our duty to point out evil behavior by evil people. JTF is a political forum that deals with saving Israel and America. What should we talk about?

I'm just saying it's been done to death already...we got the idea...the point is it's not the genetics...it's the culture...yadda yadda yadda...Iron Greek doesn't make it easier for this movement with his race bating saying 99.9% of such and such are such are such...can we move and evolve a little better than that?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2007, 08:26:07 PM »
She and my father always told me that she was fond of liberal Judaism long before dating his husband, but I just don't know.... They would never tell me about a conversion just for marriage!!!! They knew my radical opposition to intermarriages!!! They'd never dare to say that to me. However I think I heard she had a Goyshe boyfriend when she began studying Torah with the Conservatives. He died of peumonia at that time, and then she dated her Jewish husband. Perhaps he knew him at the Conservative Synagogue

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2007, 08:32:01 PM »
Hey if Mexicans and Blacks want to shoot and kill each other why should we stop their activities?  ;D
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

newman

« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2007, 06:08:40 AM »

I hear you, Newman.

Remember that animal 'Rivera' ? I had to shout and scream to get everyone to see his agenda and get him banned. He was wedging Jews/ gentiles. raul here is wedging Jews/ westerners. He loves every turd world ape and loser but hates all westerners. He has stated a belief that the USA belongs to amerindians (That's ATZLAN BS right there) and support for black hebros (ans 'samaritans') in Israel!

Now listen up.

This animal will turn on ashkenazim in the fullness of time. Mark my words.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2007, 08:36:24 AM »

I hear you, Newman.

Remember that animal 'Rivera' ? I had to shout and scream to get everyone to see his agenda and get him banned. He was wedging Jews/ gentiles. raul here is wedging Jews/ westerners. He loves every turd world ape and loser but hates all westerners. He has stated a belief that the USA belongs to amerindians (That's ATZLAN BS right there) and support for black hebros (ans 'samaritans') in Israel!

Now listen up.

This animal will turn on ashkenazim in the fullness of time. Mark my words.

Agreed.