Author Topic: Blacks and Mexican 99.9% Scum!!!!!!  (Read 26743 times)

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
Re: Blacks and Mexican 99.9% Scum!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2007, 08:49:46 AM »
I don't know.  Sometimes i feel like 99.9% of people are scum, otherwise the world would be in peace by now and we wouldn't be living under the threats we're living under.  I personally can't generalize people like that, especially after having met people from all races who are good people.  It reminds me too much of what the nazis said about Serbs and Jews in WW2 and what the "Islamic Noble Turks" said too.  The same feelings that provoke these kind of generalizations provoke anti-semitism and slavophobia.    Also remember, there are both Christian Orthidox and Jewish Blacks although they are a minority.

I'm very pro-cultural exchange, but i also believe in sticking to my own kind when it comes to anything more then buddies.  In other words, i'm going to have Serbian children and i expect the same for my sister, and my kids.  But i do like Black music, Mexican food, and i can't lie...  Many latin women are extremely beautiful!

All or nothing.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2007, 12:06:46 PM »
I'm very pro-cultural exchange, but i also believe in sticking to my own kind when it comes to anything more then buddies.  In other words, i'm going to have Serbian children and i expect the same for my sister, and my kids.  But i do like Black music, Mexican food, and i can't lie...  Many latin women are extremely beautiful!

I like Mexican food but not black music or black food. It is true that some Latin American women are attractive but that's the white ones or at least ones with majority white blood.

You don't like cornbread and fried chicken?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2007, 01:03:02 PM »
Let's see what he does. For now, I would hate to ban someone just because they have strange views.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2007, 08:58:09 PM »
You said America's war veterens shouldn't be honoured. You half-breed indian monkies are all the same. You hate the white man because you are dirty, ignorant and inferior. Mestizos are the worst!

Newman, you are out of line.
He has openly stated his hatred for the USA and the WEst. He also supports the Jew-hating black hebros!
Why is everybody so dumb they can't see what this greaser is about?

I hear you, Newman.

Remember that animal 'Rivera' ? I had to shout and scream to get everyone to see his agenda and get him banned. He was wedging Jews/ gentiles. raul here is wedging Jews/ westerners. He loves every turd world ape and loser but hates all westerners. He has stated a belief that the USA belongs to amerindians (That's ATZLAN BS right there) and support for black hebros (ans 'samaritans') in Israel!
Now listen up.

This animal will turn on ashkenazim in the fullness of time. Mark my words.

1- Even Christians and Hindus come here. What's the problem if I believe in Gerizim?
2- What on Earth tells you that I may dislike Ashkenazim??? Why especially Ashkenazim? If I were a fundamentalist about my beliefs in Gerizim (which is not true, I just keep my beliefs for myself), then I should hate nearly all mankind, not Ashenazim Jews!!!! Except for Samaritans and some 3 or 4 Goyim, nobody believes in Gerizim today. And above all, if I were a Gerizim fundamentalist, then I would hate Black Hebrew at the utmost, since their full name is African Israelites of Jerusalem!
Anyway there are no pro-Gerizim Fundamentalists. Even Samaritans call the Jews their brothers, and celebrate Yom Haatzmaut!!!!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 09:12:25 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2007, 03:07:04 AM »
Yeah many latin wemon are beautiful
in monterey mexico many girls there are extreemly light skinned and have green eyes
thats because of there white spanish, or german blood

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2007, 03:18:06 AM »
That's great! Green EYES MMM HHHHMMMM!! :D :D :D :-* :-* :-*
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2007, 03:21:00 AM »
in monterey mexico many girls there are extreemly light skinned and have green eyes

Almost all countries have beauty and attractiveness imo. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I guess most people don't find Blacks attractive, mainly due to their backwards third world culture, because they chose to become primitive. They had all the opportunities but made the choice of being lazy. :P

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2007, 03:24:59 AM »

Almost all countries have beauty and attractiveness imo. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I guess most people don't find Blacks attractive, mainly due to their backwards third world culture, because they chose to become primitive. They had all the opportunities but made the choice of being lazy. :P

The blacks I know, are as racist against non-blacks, as we are now.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2007, 03:31:39 AM »

Agreed. I think the black "unattractiveness" or "turn-off" mainly comes from their backward animal culture and obesity. I don't think the skin color has to do anything with it.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2007, 03:41:40 AM »

Agreed. I think the black "unattractiveness" or "turn-off" mainly comes from their backward animal culture and obesity. I don't think the skin color has to do anything with it.

It is not 100% environmental/cultural, it is not 100% genetical.
It is a combination of both.

that's why I don't agree, that a person from another race, if raised in our society, by white parents,
will fuly become European.
Two half - blood friends I had, ( half belgian/moroccan) were raised by their mother (father bever mentioned a previous marriage , he had already 4 children).

They are now teacher an architect.
But I can assure you , as kids, without any contact with their morrocan family/culture whatsoever, they were having a completely different temperament than I have.
This different temperament , is caused by genetical factors.
They never had contact with any muslims before they were 12. So?

Even people who went to work in africa , for years, sometimes become true racists ,
stating, they are LAZY.
I know of a guy that only goes to parties in the african city where he works, were no blacks are invited.
Just to tell you : he was one of the most radical guys, that wanted to improve africa's destiny...

So , I think , to integrate people from Africa in europe, is destroying Europe, BY DEFINITION.
-Unless you know how to teach them to become 100 % assimilated.-

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2007, 07:25:18 AM »

newman

« Reply #61 on: December 16, 2007, 03:35:30 PM »
Skin colour does not determine physical attractiveness but ape-like facial features are a definite turn-off.

Offline igo

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #62 on: December 16, 2007, 04:17:06 PM »
Here's my two cents.

There is a much better way to address this issue without sounding racist.

The whole purpose of the JTF movement is to build a strong Judeo-Christian movement (with like-minded individuals) to make a change for the better. Why in the world would anyone RUIN this cause by injecting the subject of race?? I mean, stop and think about it for a moment. Race has NOTHING to do with who our enemies are. NOTHING.

America specifically and the West generally are under attack by enemies both foreign and domestic. The Judeo-Christian values that gave birth to Western Civilization are under attack externally by Islam and internally by secularism. Strangely, both the Left and the Islamofascists function as two blades on a set of scissors, they are independent yet working together to shred the fabric of Western culture.

This is the enemy. The races are NOT the enemy.

As I said before, I don't even like using the term race because there is only one race, the human race. The Bible says in Acts 17:26 that G-d has "made of ONE BLOOD all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth." G-d tells us that all nations are of one blood, and we are not superior to the blacks, or the Orientals, or any other color, just because we may be white. And I'll say it again. Malachi 2:10 says, "Have we not all one father? hath not one G-d created us?" We are not superior to any other color just because we happen to be white. This is a fact. How do I know this? Because the Maker of heaven and earth, the Protector of Israel said it. All nations have one Father.

By the way, I personally hold to the Tower of Babel explanation...where G-d confused the languages. I believe this is where all the different people groups originated from (Gen 11:1-9). Here is a brief video explanation:

Creation Science: The Races of Earth

We all know we are facing some very evil and wicked cultures. Take Islam for example. It amazes me how people continue to believe the line that Islam is peaceful and Islam means peace. May be what they mean is Islam means pieces of infidel body parts on the streets. Islam is a religion of peace, and they will kill you to prove it! The way they are vilifying Jews is impossible, and that is what they teach their kids, the world over! While the Bible is meant to free people, Islam is meant to enslave it's followers. They are unable to integrate with the West. Islam sees the West as "G-d's Enemy". The Quran says to kill Infidels, and that would be anyone who is NOT a Muslim. We don't need to look very far to see where the problem is. Anyone who does not hold their fundamental Islamic beliefs is considered an infidel. Muslim Dilemma: Kill inferiors or Convert them? This is what passes for rational debate and discourse in Islam? How sad.

There is NO doubt, this is a demonic culture! But, Islam has nothing to do with "race". These people have been brainwashed since childhood.

In my opinion, it would greatly help JTF if it's members started making the distinction between races and cultures. I am trying to tell you whenever you make a comment like "I want all Blacks and Hispanics out," you're shooting yourself in the foot by losing your argument in a sentence because your using an ungodly principle to make a moral point. This is what's known as an oxymoron. It's a contradictory argument. If you're going to argue that Judeo-Christians need to take back western civilization it's best to take the time to formulate your thought in a way that it does not suggest racial bigotry. I understand everyone's angry, but by just spouting anger without formulating it you're not helping JTF's cause.

Sorry, I cannot agree with such a blanket statement, "I want all Blacks and Hispanics out." I don't know what that means, it reminds me too much of what the Nazis said about Jews in WW2. There are decent citizens in all the different people groups of the world. For example there are roughly 200 million Christians suffering for their faith every day, from Cuba to North Africa to the Muslim Middle East, India and the rest of South Asia, North Korea, China, Vietnam, and Indonesia, to name a few. Many of them different colors. Some of them love the LORD just as much as you. Some are fighting for freedom as much as you. Here's one of them:

Brigitte Gabriel on British Schools Dropping Holocaust Education to Appease Muslims

I am with you 110% on the CULTURE WAR.  O0 Anything sounding racist though, I'll pass.  :-[

I'm going to have to stand before the LORD one day and I fear Him greatly.

Thanks so much.

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge." Proverbs 1:7

Best regards,
apacallyps

« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 04:28:16 PM by apacallyps »

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: December 16, 2007, 04:24:28 PM »
Sorry to hear about your incident with the Blacks and Mexicans but that doesn't make 99.9 % of the Mexicans bad.

You should change your estimation.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #64 on: December 16, 2007, 05:55:28 PM »
Skin colour does not determine physical attractiveness but ape-like facial features are a definite turn-off.

Dark white is not a turn off but black is.

yeah probably 100,2% scum

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: December 16, 2007, 05:59:27 PM »

no, no, no......i think 50/50

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #66 on: December 16, 2007, 06:01:07 PM »

no, no, no......i think 50/50

just joking.
In europe there's very little of them so i can't judge.
But i do hate Latinos, there is too much lefties that are pro-chavez&co here, and i get sick of this people,...

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: December 16, 2007, 06:02:42 PM »
But i do hate Latinos, there is too much lefties that are pro-chavez&co here, and i get sick of this people,...

I knew you were kidding. I understand where you are coming from though. There are many who sympathize with rebellious groups.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #68 on: December 16, 2007, 06:06:26 PM »

I knew you were kidding. I understand where you are coming from though. There are many who sympathize with rebellious groups.

Yeah mainly these 20-25 year old 'progressive' scum, that are getting interessed in politics,but don't have the slightest clue about it.
Such as : "if the majority of Kosovo wants independence, than it should become independant...."

not knowing it's an Islam state then.
islam peace free the pal-

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2008, 09:07:23 AM »
Everywhere blacks and mexicraps go mayhem follows. There is not a place on the face of this planet where you see a civilized black country. Look at south africa righ now. You can't blame whitey for that mess. This complusion of the liberals to adore and worship these primitives is mind blowing. In a way it is more racist than the klan or the other types of skinheads. What do think it really says when a whore such as madonna and her whore friend angelina go to africa to purchase black babies. Does it mean that these primitives are unable to raise these children? Does it mean the lowest of the low whites are better than the best african 'minds'? Are these sluts using these unfortunate biological mistakes as tax write-offs? Leave africa and africans alone, don't bring any more into civilization, they are happy with the flies, the murders, rapes and tribal wars, It is their natural state, so dear friends ''if it ain't broke, don't fix it". I also read some posts about the US attitude towards Israel. I don't like the US government's attitude towards Israel. As far as I'm concerned I think Israel should have its borders all the way to syria and all the way to egypt. They should be no arabs at all in any region controlled by Israel. Muslims are not a civilized people so they should not be allowed in a civilized country nor should they be treated in a civil like manner. They should be isolated and left to their own devices.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2008, 09:19:21 AM »
Everywhere blacks and mexicraps go mayhem follows. There is not a place on the face of this planet where you see a civilized black country. Look at south africa righ now. You can't blame whitey for that mess. This complusion of the liberals to adore and worship these primitives is mind blowing. In a way it is more racist than the klan or the other types of skinheads. What do think it really says when a whore such as madonna and her whore friend angelina go to africa to purchase black babies. Does it mean that these primitives are unable to raise these children? Does it mean the lowest of the low whites are better than the best african 'minds'? Are these sluts using these unfortunate biological mistakes as tax write-offs? Leave africa and africans alone, don't bring any more into civilization, they are happy with the flies, the murders, rapes and tribal wars, It is their natural state, so dear friends ''if it ain't broke, don't fix it". I also read some posts about the US attitude towards Israel. I don't like the US government's attitude towards Israel. As far as I'm concerned I think Israel should have its borders all the way to syria and all the way to egypt. They should be no arabs at all in any region controlled by Israel. Muslims are not a civilized people so they should not be allowed in a civilized country nor should they be treated in a civil like manner. They should be isolated and left to their own devices.
Exactly!! Africa should be left to fend for itself!! I feel bad for the poor white folks in S.A they have the deck stacked against them however sadly I think the only solution for them is to get out while the getting is good. I could not agree more with your position on Israel. At the very least Israel should have never deviated from the 67 borders. Add to that all arabs in them borders should have been expelled directly into Jordan and Syria. Problem Solved!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2008, 03:19:48 PM »
Exactly!! Africa should be left to fend for itself!! I feel bad for the poor white folks in S.A they have the deck stacked against them however sadly I think the only solution for them is to get out while the getting is good. I could not agree more with your position on Israel.  At the very least Israel should have never deviated from the 67 borders. Add to that all arabs in them borders should have been expelled directly into Jordan and Syria. Problem Solved!

Should the whites in South Africa be repatriated to Europe?

Just Erica

« Reply #72 on: January 15, 2008, 11:53:31 AM »
Here's my two cents.

There is a much better way to address this issue without sounding racist.

The whole purpose of the JTF movement is to build a strong Judeo-Christian movement (with like-minded individuals) to make a change for the better. Why in the world would anyone RUIN this cause by injecting the subject of race?? I mean, stop and think about it for a moment. Race has NOTHING to do with who our enemies are. NOTHING.

America specifically and the West generally are under attack by enemies both foreign and domestic. The Judeo-Christian values that gave birth to Western Civilization are under attack externally by Islam and internally by secularism. Strangely, both the Left and the Islamofascists function as two blades on a set of scissors, they are independent yet working together to shred the fabric of Western culture.

This is the enemy. The races are NOT the enemy.

As I said before, I don't even like using the term race because there is only one race, the human race. The Bible says in Acts 17:26 that G-d has "made of ONE BLOOD all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth." G-d tells us that all nations are of one blood, and we are not superior to the blacks, or the Orientals, or any other color, just because we may be white. And I'll say it again. Malachi 2:10 says, "Have we not all one father? hath not one G-d created us?" We are not superior to any other color just because we happen to be white. This is a fact. How do I know this? Because the Maker of heaven and earth, the Protector of Israel said it. All nations have one Father.

By the way, I personally hold to the Tower of Babel explanation...where G-d confused the languages. I believe this is where all the different people groups originated from (Gen 11:1-9). Here is a brief video explanation:

Creation Science: The Races of Earth

We all know we are facing some very evil and wicked cultures. Take Islam for example. It amazes me how people continue to believe the line that Islam is peaceful and Islam means peace. May be what they mean is Islam means pieces of infidel body parts on the streets. Islam is a religion of peace, and they will kill you to prove it! The way they are vilifying Jews is impossible, and that is what they teach their kids, the world over! While the Bible is meant to free people, Islam is meant to enslave it's followers. They are unable to integrate with the West. Islam sees the West as "G-d's Enemy". The Quran says to kill Infidels, and that would be anyone who is NOT a Muslim. We don't need to look very far to see where the problem is. Anyone who does not hold their fundamental Islamic beliefs is considered an infidel. Muslim Dilemma: Kill inferiors or Convert them? This is what passes for rational debate and discourse in Islam? How sad.

There is NO doubt, this is a demonic culture! But, Islam has nothing to do with "race". These people have been brainwashed since childhood.

In my opinion, it would greatly help JTF if it's members started making the distinction between races and cultures. I am trying to tell you whenever you make a comment like "I want all Blacks and Hispanics out," you're shooting yourself in the foot by losing your argument in a sentence because your using an ungodly principle to make a moral point. This is what's known as an oxymoron. It's a contradictory argument. If you're going to argue that Judeo-Christians need to take back western civilization it's best to take the time to formulate your thought in a way that it does not suggest racial bigotry. I understand everyone's angry, but by just spouting anger without formulating it you're not helping JTF's cause.

Sorry, I cannot agree with such a blanket statement, "I want all Blacks and Hispanics out." I don't know what that means, it reminds me too much of what the Nazis said about Jews in WW2. There are decent citizens in all the different people groups of the world. For example there are roughly 200 million Christians suffering for their faith every day, from Cuba to North Africa to the Muslim Middle East, India and the rest of South Asia, North Korea, China, Vietnam, and Indonesia, to name a few. Many of them different colors. Some of them love the LORD just as much as you. Some are fighting for freedom as much as you. Here's one of them:

Brigitte Gabriel on British Schools Dropping Holocaust Education to Appease Muslims

I am with you 110% on the CULTURE WAR.  O0 Anything sounding racist though, I'll pass.  :-[

I'm going to have to stand before the LORD one day and I fear Him greatly.

Thanks so much.

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge." Proverbs 1:7

Best regards,
apacallyps

Apacallyps, I agree with what you're saying. Races aren't the enemy at all..the enemy is evil action. As far as culture is concerned, I think that some may see culture and wind up separating different cultures according to race. I, on the other hand see good and evil in different cultures. There is good and evil in the black culture, white culture, Hispanic culture and so on. However I think that it would behoove us to try to figure out how we can stop bad culture from taking over entire races. Once we get an idea on how to counter to bad with the good, I think we'll be at least on the right track to greatness...(although no situation and no one is perfect.)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: January 15, 2008, 04:59:19 PM »
Exactly!! Africa should be left to fend for itself!! I feel bad for the poor white folks in S.A they have the deck stacked against them however sadly I think the only solution for them is to get out while the getting is good. I could not agree more with your position on Israel.  At the very least Israel should have never deviated from the 67 borders. Add to that all arabs in them borders should have been expelled directly into Jordan and Syria. Problem Solved!

Should the whites in South Africa be repatriated to Europe?
It would be the best thing that happened to them getting out of that black run hellhole. If they got out with their skin intact and nothing else it would still be a blessing for them. Its funny now that blacks have taken over the reigns of power in S.A murder and mayhem are the fare of the day. Why is that? Even in a country rich with diamonds blacks can't run a successful society. Why?  Something is just lacking in the evil black mentality and scientists should really try to find out what it is. Honestly I think they already know however I think white society is just to polite to say ;)
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline igo

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2008, 04:39:02 PM »

Apacallyps, I agree with what you're saying. Races aren't the enemy at all..the enemy is evil action. As far as culture is concerned, I think that some may see culture and wind up separating different cultures according to race. I, on the other hand see good and evil in different cultures. There is good and evil in the black culture, white culture, Hispanic culture and so on. However I think that it would behoove us to try to figure out how we can stop bad culture from taking over entire races. Once we get an idea on how to counter to bad with the good, I think we'll be at least on the right track to greatness...(although no situation and no one is perfect.)

You're right Erica.

The problem is with man. He is evil. The Bible tells us that,

"The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked:
who can know it?" Jeremiah 17:9

One cannot even trust his own conscience. Only God's Word gives fully
reliable counsel.

Bottom line: There are no races. We all came from Adam and Eve. You
could say we are all cousins and not be wrong about that. I just finished
a book called, "One Bood: The Biblical Answer to Racism". I recommend
everyone read it. Really puts this issue into perspective. Awesome book!

Some people think there must be different "races" of people because there
appear to be major differences between various groups, such as skin color
and eye shape. The truth, though, is that these so-called different "racial"
characteristics are only minor variations among the people groups. Scientists
have found if one were to take any two people from anywhere in the world,
the basic genetic difference between these two people would typically be
around 0.2 percent - even if they came from the same people group. But,
these so-called different "racial" characteristics that many think are major
differences (skin color, eye shape, etc) account for only 6 percent of this
0.2 percent variation, which amounts to a mere 0.012 difference genetically.

In otherwords, the so-called "racial" differences are absolutely trivial.
Overall there is more variation within any group than there is between
one group and another. If a white person is looking for a tissue match
for an organ transplant, for instance, the best match may come from
a black person, and vice versa. The ABC News science page stated,
"What the facts show is that there are difference among us, but they
stem from culture, not race.

According to the Bible, all people on earth today descended from Noah
and his wife, his three sons and their wives, and before that from Adam
and Eve (Genesis 1-11). The Bible tells how the population that descended
from Noah's family had one language and were living together and disobeying
God's command to "fill the earth" (Genesis 9:1, 11:4). God confused their
language, causing a break-up of the population into smaller groups, which
scattered over the earth (Genesis 11:8-9).

"So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the
earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called
Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth:
and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the
earth." Genesis 11:8-9

Using modern genetics, they have shown how following such a break-up of
a population, variations in skin color, for example, can develop in only a few
short generations. And there is good evidence to show that the various
groups of people we have today have not been seperated for huge
periods of time.

People are the problem. Judeo-Christians are faced with evil people and evil
cultures. Islam is an evil culture, a demonic one. Same with homosexuals and
the agenda the ACLU is pushing, etcetera. People come across un-educated
when they bring in the race card, because this has nothing to do with races.

One Blood: The Biblical Answer to Racism
http://www.amazon.com/One-Blood-Biblical-Answer-Racism/dp/0890512760

I hope that helped. May the Lord bless you.