Author Topic: A Comical and Interesting Thread from StromFront  (Read 2898 times)

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
A Comical and Interesting Thread from StromFront
« on: December 16, 2007, 01:01:05 PM »
This is the Nazis fighting over whether they should support Islamic terrorism. One one hand they are non-white so they are scum. On the other hand the Jews are our common enemy.  It's quite a hoot to see them try to sort this all out. Most of them interestingly have to an extent come to their senses in wanting to fight Islam.

http://www.StørmFrønt.org/forum/showthread.php/why-not-supporting-islam-443660.html

P.S. link is not working-so you need to copy-paste, and replace the O-slash symbol with real Os.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 05:17:37 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
Re: A Comical and Interested Thread from StromFront
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 01:08:51 PM »
Does not work, what section of the forum is it on?

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2007, 01:10:13 PM »
Just copy-paste and replace the funny O symbol with real Os.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 01:18:03 PM »
the ø /Ø is actually a danish letter, Denmark was a victim of Nazism as well.
in fact it should be spelled "Sturmfrontseite".
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 01:23:22 PM »
Lubab, not to be nosy but why are you even visiting such a horrible place?  Surely you know by now that those people will blame us evil JOOS for everything and the kitchen sink. 

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 01:45:00 PM »
Lubab, not to be nosy but why are you even visiting such a horrible place?  Surely you know by now that those people will blame us evil JOOS for everything and the kitchen sink. 

Yeah. I just have a curious mind. Always have. I know they hate me. I just signed up to try and challenge their belief system while I was pretending to be one of them. The moderators never posted my thread. 

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 01:52:10 PM »

Yeah. I just have a curious mind. Always have. I know they hate me. I just signed up to try and challenge their belief system while I was pretending to be one of them. The moderators never posted my thread. 

Why bother?

We don't debate Nazis. We smash them.

It does not matter if they oppose Islamic terrorism. They are preoccupied with the 'survival' of their race as opposed to the survival of decent people.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 01:56:00 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 01:56:06 PM »

Why bother?

Point taken, but...
How many have you actually smashed lately? I don't know about you, but making fools out of Nazis on the internet is the best I can do right now under the circumstances. What good will it do the world if I "smash" a Nazi physically and wind up in jail or dead.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2007, 01:59:07 PM »

Why bother?

Point taken, but...
How many have you actually smashed lately? I don't know about you, but making fools out of Nazis on the internet is the best I can do right now under the circumstances. What good will it do the world if I "smash" a Nazi physically and wind up in jail or dead.

You are right. The internet is a good place to fight Nazis. But you are not fighting them.

Today I helped flag one of Weltner's videos and a short while later it was removed. That is smashing them, legally. We are taking away a forum they have used to express their views.

I have a handful of youtube accounts which I use to do this to Weltner and hundreds of other videos. It doesn't even take that long.

Getting Weltner off youtube was very important! He had tens of thousands of views on most videos.

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007, 02:00:24 PM »

Why bother?

Point taken, but...

You are right. The internet is a good place to fight Nazis. But you are not fighting them.

Today I helped flag one of Weltner's videos and a short while later it was removed. That is smashing them, legally. We are taking away a forum they have used to express their views.

I have a handful of youtube accounts which I use to do this to Weltner and hundreds of other videos. It doesn't even take that long.

Getting Weltner off youtube was very important! He had tens of thousands of views on most videos.

Yes. I do that too. This was just for kicks really.
Yasher Koach!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2007, 02:05:53 PM »
I would not be surprised to learn that Islamic terrorists are making inroads with Neo-Nazis in the United States. I wonder if there is some literature on this.