Author Topic: Serb Hate In "Jewish World Review"  (Read 3725 times)

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
Serb Hate In "Jewish World Review"
« on: December 11, 2007, 09:58:34 PM »
This is what i found in an article on http://www.jewishworldreview.com/  Someone PLEASE clear up to me Israel's political position on Serbia/Serbs. 

"Since the United States and its NATO allies began military intervention in Kosovo last month, representatives of American Jewish organizations have spoken out strongly in support of the action. American Jews -- like most other Americans -- see the Serbs as villains who are engaged in ethnic cleansing of Albanians just as the Nazis engaged in ethnic cleansing of Jews. TV images of helpless, homeless Albanian refugees have brought the world to tears.

Numerous high-profile Jews have compared the current situation in Kosovo to the Holocaust. Nobel laureate Elie Wiesel last week expressed his whole-hearted support for the NATO bombing, stating, "...if the world had reacted (during World War II) the way we are reacting now, many tragedies would have been prevented." Organization by organization, the mainstream Jewish community has declared its support for NATO’s intervention in Kosovo, frequently citing parallels to the Holocaust, some comparing Serb leader Slobodan Milosevic to Adolf Hitler."
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 10:10:52 PM by JR-Obilic »
All or nothing.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Serb Hate In "Jewish World Press"
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 10:02:17 PM »
There is no such site that you posted, it is a dead link.  So the article is made up.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
Re: Serb Hate In "Jewish World Review"
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 10:10:32 PM »
My mistake, it was initially the wrong link.  I fixed it.  http://www.jewishworldreview.com/

Here is the direct link to the article:

http://www.jewishworldreview.com/0499/serb.jews1.asp
All or nothing.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 10:21:49 PM »
 Here is another good article I found.  Gideon Levy seems like a self-hating Jew.

http://mondediplo.com/1999/05/10isbox

WAR IN THE BALKANS
Israel on Kosovo

By Amnon Kapeliouk

"The Kosovo tragedy has already taken place [in Palestine] and it could happen again here" (1), writes Gideon Levy, one the best Israeli journalists covering the Palestinian territories. He recalls the expulsion and exodus of up to a quarter of a million Palestinians in 1948, turning them into refugees overnight. "They were just like the Kosovo refugees. There was not much difference between the ethnic cleansing there [in Palestine] in those days and that in Kosovo today and the results are identical: 419 villages were seized and most of them razed to the ground. Hundreds of thousands of people have been living in refugee camps ever since. It was our Kosovo. Only the TV cameras were missing." Levy is one of the only Israelis commentators to dare make the comparison.

In the run-up to the elections the reaction of the two main political camps is surprising. The Labour "left" has welcomed the attacks on Yugoslavia (the Meretz party even held a demonstration demanding the expulsion of the Yugoslav ambassador), whereas the right has expressed reservations, even condemnation.

Ariel Sharon, the foreign minister, caused a sensation by saying that "Israel should not legitimise Nato’s aggression, led by the United States … Israel could be the next victim of the sort of action now going on in Kosovo … Imagine what would happen if one fine day the Arabs declared autonomy for the Galilee and links with the Palestinian Authority" (2).

This criticism by General Sharon and other rightwing nationalist leaders does not stem from fine feelings or respect for human rights. Remember Sharon’s leading role in the 1982 invasion of Lebanon and the 1970s crackdown in Gaza. No, it is about the fear of the Israeli far right that its designs - the "transfer" of the Palestinians, meaning their wholesale expulsion - or its policies - continuing occupation of the West Bank and Gaza - could in turn trigger Western reprisals.
All or nothing.

Kiwi

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2007, 10:23:44 PM »
I know that site well, its generally very good. :-\

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2007, 10:32:53 PM »
Jews are very liberal, dont be surprised. They won't listen to logic or reasoning they choose to remain liberal, the majority of Jews care more about Darfur than Israel
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2007, 11:11:33 PM »
It's surprising to me.  I always thought Israel stuck together on the issues more then any other country, it seems pretty divided.
All or nothing.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2007, 11:35:54 PM »

generally it is, and I don't know why they'd publish such an article? ???

Kiwi

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2007, 12:20:26 AM »

generally it is, and I don't know why they'd publish such an article? ???

Maybe someone got into the wine cellar  :::D

I don't think it is something they will continue with. I have contacted the webmaster asking why it was published.

Maybe they might answer, who knows  ::)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2007, 06:59:32 AM »
Meretz LOL@meretz how many seats in the Israeli parliament 3or 4
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2007, 11:11:44 AM »
JR-Obilic, please do not be discouraged. Yes, there are a lot of self-hating left-wing Jews, but they are just plain insane. The same Jews who hate Serbia also hate their own brothers and sisters in Israel. Nellie the Weasel, for instance, supports giving the Israeli Arab Nazis half of tiny Israel.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2007, 12:32:54 PM »
oh i know, that is why I will forever support the wonderful orthadox/Kahanist/right-wing Jews.  I just had no idea Israel was so divided in terms of politics.  Surprising to say the least...
All or nothing.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2007, 12:34:03 PM »
oh i know, that is why I will forever support the wonderful orthadox/Kahanist/right-wing Jews.  I just had no idea Israel was so divided in terms of politics.  Surprising to say the least...

Well, you sound like a righteous member imo. O0

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2007, 12:37:16 PM »
Thank you.  I'm young and still learning and earning, but I will get more involved as time goes on.  You will always have my support!
All or nothing.