Author Topic: Ron Paul= wants to talk with Cuba!  (Read 1089 times)

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
Ron Paul= wants to talk with Cuba!
« on: December 10, 2007, 09:53:45 PM »
This guy is unbelievable, he talks about the free market so much, but he wants to talk to a communist nation and calls the embargo unconstitutional and is against the free market, but trading with a communist regime and giving them money so they can oppress their people more and keep the free market out. Someone needs to hang this guy for treason.

kellymaureen

Re: Ron Paul= wants to talk with Cuba!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2007, 10:03:25 PM »

Debate with Ron Paul, with the closed captioning that the news didnt want us to see :D
WARNING, there is some written swearing, so if it offends you dont watch ;)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Ron Paul= wants to talk with Cuba!
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2007, 11:39:43 PM »
aggression:  "...[re:  Ron Paul] but trading with a communist regime and giving them money so they can oppress their people more and keep the free market out. Someone needs to hang this guy for treason.

That's a good idea.

However, I must have missed something...I'm trying to understand how it's perfectly fine and patriotic for the U.S.A. to move most of its manufacturing facilities to Communist Red China, and sell almost exclusively Communist Chinese-manufactured electronic goods and appliances, even American flags as well as all or part of the computer you are using to read this; all manufactured by Communist Chinese slave laborers to benefit the Butchers of Tienanmin Square!

Then, there's the small matter of the United States' foreign debt being in large part bought by the Communist Red Chinese...so such an extent that not only can they wipe out our economy overnight at any time they decide to dump the dollar, but already are contravening American sovereignty and pressuring American foreign policy so as not to "upset" its Red Masters in Beijing.

That sounds like an awful lot of Treason, if you ask me!

Even as far back as the early 1960's, the United States was actively selling to and buying from Communist Yugoslavia, The Soviet Union, Communist Bulgaria, and other slave states; all the while boycotting Cuba on the basis of "refusing to do business with Communist dictators".

Certainly that makes a lot of good sense, so I'm kind of confused as to why that dangerous traitor (I forget his name now)...what's his name?.....says we should not boycott Cuba!

Anyone who does business with Communist Tyrants is a TRAITOR and DESERVES DEATH!

WE WILL ALWAYS BOYCOTT TREACHEROUS COMMUNISTS ALONG WITH THEIR BOLSHEVIK MARXIST SLAVE STATES!....BECAUSE WE ARE AMERICANS!!!