Author Topic: What in G-d's name is going on here?  (Read 933 times)

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
What in G-d's name is going on here?
« on: January 26, 2008, 10:18:19 PM »
I leave for Shabbat, and now I find out that Scriabin AND Skippy have "left" the forum?

Here's my take on this.  The dicision to leave the the forum for the Jewish Task Force isn't a decision you make on the spur of the moment.  This is serious business.  As far as I can see, this is the ONLY movement that actively works to help the Jews of Judea and Samaria, the Hilltop Youth, Noam Federmon, and many other causes that are ignored by virtually ALL of the other movements.  Is there another movement that tells the TRUTH about Islamic Terrorism?  Is there another group that tells the TRUTH about Serbia, Kosovo, Bosnia, Albania, and Croatia?  Is there another group that actively fights to influence the American elections like WE do?

No.

If there are serious reasons why you cannot be active on the forum, like Jimmy Sullivan or Vito for a while, that is fine.  If you leave the forum because you have MAJOR differences with the movement, like ftf did with his attacking the Jewish Talmud then that is a reason.  But to just leave because someone hurt your feelings or you don't approve of some comments here, then you're not the great posters I thought you were.

I urge Scriabin and Skippy to both return to the forum.  Both contributed so much to the forum, and we lose out because of this.  How can we unite against Islam, The radical Left, and Communism abroad if we quit just because we have a disagreement about the word Jap?

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
Re: What in G-d's name is going on here?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2008, 03:26:00 AM »
It is deeply unfortunate, but the path of live leads everyone to a different destination. They have touched JTF while they could, and have left when they have seen fit. They will be missed, but their decisions must be respected. 
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 03:32:17 AM »
Why would you urge them to return when you yourself said that "they aren't the great posters" that you thought they were?  If they're too willing to leave the forum for such petty and inane reasons, why would you beg for them to return? 

If people want to leave the forum for reasons such as these, it shows that they didn't belong here in the first place. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 04:21:07 AM »
It doesn't matter.

In the end, my pleas were impotent.

I do agree that if they do make the FINAL decision to leave, and really do never come back, then they aren't the great posters I thought they were.  ftf came back, and he came back more than once in the past, and Scriabin left before as well.  The fact is, people come back.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2008, 04:33:46 AM »
As far as I can see, this is the ONLY movement that actively works to help the Jews of Judea and Samaria, the Hilltop Youth, Noam Federmon, and many other causes that are ignored by virtually ALL of the other movements.  Is there another movement that tells the TRUTH about Islamic Terrorism?  Is there another group that tells the TRUTH about Serbia, Kosovo, Bosnia, Albania, and Croatia?  Is there another group that actively fights to influence the American elections like WE do?

This is true, but I have one point in addition to that:

In my country a lot leftist and phony so called conservatives are talking about the Jewish-Christian cooperation. There are great societies working on this issue.

But what is the worth of it, if this is based on lies, from both sides?

You will never hear from them, what Chaim said. I e. Jews shouldn't visit churches and take part on christian holidays.

I think JTF is the only real society of Christian and Jewish cooperation, because it is based on straightforwardness and righteousness.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani