Author Topic: U.K. : One in five babies born to foreign mother  (Read 2340 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
U.K. : One in five babies born to foreign mother
« on: December 11, 2007, 12:25:32 PM »
One in five babies born to foreign mother in UK

By Philip Johnston, Home Affairs Editor
Last Updated: 5:02pm GMT 11/12/2007
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionid=E5ORREGODIPIPQFIQMFSFGGAVCBQ0IV0?xml=/news/2007/12/11/nbaby111.xml

One in five babies born in Britain last year was born to a woman from overseas, according to the first official analysis of the impact of migration on fertility.

Office for National Statistics report in full
Immigrant mothers are having far more children than their British counterparts - fuelling the biggest rise in population since the 1960s baby boom.

We will have no army defending us if we're old.
we are the only generation that still can stop this madness.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline TavorIMI

• Full JTFer
    • UK Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
Re: U.K. : One in five babies born to foreign mother
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 04:32:35 PM »
This from the Daily Telegraph  telegraph.co.uk —

Mohammed is set to overtake Jack as the most popular boys' name in Britain as a result of the high birth rate in Muslim families, which is driving the British population to a record high.

A report from the Office of National Statistics says the highest birth rates are in the Pakistani and Bangladeshi communities, both predominantly Muslim.
advertisement

Jack was the most popular boys' name last year, chosen for 6,928 babies. Mohammed - taking into account all of its variant spellings - overtook Thomas to lie in second place with 5,991 babies named.

Muhammad Anwar, a professor of ethnic relations at Warwick University, said: "Muslim parents like to have something that shows a link with their religion.

"The Muslim population is generally young and you expect a higher birth rate."

Economic migrants from eastern Europe have also helped to boost the population, which is set to rise to 65 million by 2017 - an increase of five million. By 2031, the population will be over 70

The last comments about "migrants from eastern europe helping to boost the population", well let me tell you we don't need/want help like that!

Every day I speak to friends and colleagues about the problems in this country of ours and they all tend to agree with me that the country is all but lost. But they still vote for the same corrupt politicians that created all this grief.  >:(

There are none so blind as those who do not wish to see.

Shalom to you all from the UK.

newman

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2007, 04:37:09 PM »

Mohammed is set to overtake Jack as the most popular boys' name in Britain as a result of the high birth rate in Muslim families, which is driving the British population to a record high.

A report from the Office of National Statistics says the highest birth rates are in the Pakistani and Bangladeshi communities, both predominantly Muslim.
advertisement

Jack was the most popular boys' name last year, chosen for 6,928 babies. Mohammed - taking into account all of its variant spellings - overtook Thomas to lie in second place with 5,991 babies named.

Muhammad Anwar, a professor of ethnic relations at Warwick University, said: "Muslim parents like to have something that shows a link with their religion.

Economic migrants from eastern Europe have also helped to boost the population, which is set to rise to 65 million by 2017 - an increase of five million. By 2031, the population will be over 70

The last comments about "migrants from eastern europe helping to boost the population", well let me tell you we don't need/want help like that!

Every day I speak to friends and colleagues about the problems in this country of ours and they all tend to agree with me that the country is all but lost. But they still vote for the same corrupt politicians that created all this grief.  >:(

What is it with some Brits.

Merchant ships get pirated left and right. Crews that muster on deck with guns make the pirates break off the attack.

Yet mention carrying guns to a Brit sailor and he says...."Oh no! We don't want shooters"

Britain ruled over two thirds of this planet less than a century ago.

How did Brits lose their bollocks in two generations?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2007, 11:43:28 PM »

advertisement

What is it with some Brits.

Merchant ships get pirated left and right. Crews that muster on deck with guns make the pirates break off the attack.

Yet mention carrying guns to a Brit sailor and he says...."Oh no! We don't want shooters"

Britain ruled over two thirds of this planet less than a century ago.

How did Brits lose their bollocks in two generations?
communism
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 07:26:17 PM »

I guess you would prefer Arabs...  And remember, the only reason you even let immigrants in is cheap labor, so if anything, blame your own government.  The same one that supports Muslim nazis breeding like rabbits in Kosovo!
All or nothing.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 12:55:44 AM »

I guess you would prefer Arabs...  And remember, the only reason you even let immigrants in is cheap labor, so if anything, blame your own government.  The same one that supports Muslim nazis breeding like rabbits in Kosovo!
TavorIMI does blame his govrnement

Every day I speak to friends and colleagues about the problems in this country of ours and they all tend to agree with me that the country is all but lost. But they still vote for the same corrupt politicians that created all this grief.