Author Topic: India will absorb Population of ISRAEL on EMERGENCY  (Read 12039 times)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: India will absorb Population of ISRAEL on EMERGENCY
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2007, 04:27:39 PM »
Hi All

If any emergency, INDIA is ready to absorb the entire population of ISRAEL and give them protection. OUR RSS/VHP/BJP brothers are in millions who will slit the throat of Muslims and Nuke dirty countries who are against peace and freedom.

Our dearest leader Mr.NARENDRA MODI is winning in India again and we promose you guys that no one can touch us, no international law is applicable to us, and we give a damn to world community. We will slaughter anyone who is against the Hinu values, at the same time we are peace lovig and friendly people. I want to meet ultranationalist jews from around the world.

Regards

GIJO

Jews should not be in favour of idol worshipping religions.

I think the indian people will have mixed views on Israel.

You can say nothing, you are a Muslim. You follow the only religion that has ZERO credibility on any issues.

Ok then.
Promote idol worshipping if you wish.

At least we will not behead a jew  or blow him up.At least we respect their religion and know the value of human life.You speak same as a muslim who hate idol worshipers we are not  telling you guys to worship indian gods we are here to fight islam.If both parties would love to live peacefully then why bring religion into this?Another thing for your information most hindus respet all the gods i my self have went to church to pray to jesus,sikh temple and we also celebrate christmas

Yeah I know hindus are respectful, peaceful and good people but forming very tight bonds between india and israel, personally isn't the greatest thing to do.
You may prefer good people to bad people. Though promoting and encouraging people to worship Idols is wrong.

I'm sorry Ashish if i insulted you. You celebrate christmas?

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2007, 04:32:58 PM »

How many times will i have to tell you we are not promoting our religion here  >:(.In todays modern world every country needs to have friends during kargil war israel really helped india and when india will become more powerful it will help israel More over it is due to india that pakistan has never attacked israel
« Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 04:35:48 PM by ASHISH »

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2007, 04:39:56 PM »

How many times will i have to tell you we are not promoting our religion here  >:(.In todays modern world every country needs to have friends during kargil war israel really helped india and when india will become more powerful it will help israel More over it is due to india that pakistan has never attacked israel

Dude I never said you were!! This topic had posts reading that India would protect and link with Israel together.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2007, 04:44:55 PM »

Dude I never said you were!! This topic had posts reading that India would protect and link with Israel together.

What is wrong with it if israel is attacked by arabs would you not like 1billion people to help you guys we can definitely   arrange 400million strong army :P

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2007, 05:01:07 PM »
Long Live to israel, India and...Serbia.

When will we ALL unite ?

Down forever with pakibaalestinobosnialbanazis !!!
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

newman

« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2007, 05:04:06 PM »

When will we ALL unite ?

I'd like to see a conservative economic/political alliance betwwen India, Israel, USA, Australia, Serbia. We could tell the EU, UN, World Bank, OPEC etc to get stuffed.

Who'd care about China or arabs then?

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2007, 05:06:43 PM »

When will we ALL unite ?

We can only unite and work together when people will understand what political correctness crap is for eq dhiimmi muslim loving congress govt of india supports palestine cause which is contrary to the thinking of non muslims in india who always feel that israel is surrounded by savages and the only language these arabs will understand is the language of fear if israel puts her guard down these arabs will eat her up

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2007, 05:07:47 PM »
Re:  Anthony Cordesman assessment of Mid-East nuclear exchange

What, exactly, Mr. Cordesman defines as "will survive" is something he doesn't discuss in this article.

Such an exchange of nuclear weaponry between Israel and any of her neighbors, will leave in the aftermath a region of the Earth in which any survivors will envy those who perished in the initial detonations.

All electronic equipment of any kind will be defunct; including computers, phones, automobiles.

The number of burn victims and trauma victims caused by collapsing structures, broken glass flying through the air, will be more than any available hospitals or doctors (considering, of course, that any will remain standing; which is most doubtful) could  possibly help and treat.

Of those burn victims and trauma victims who may remain alive after the first few days, most will soon succumb to the effects of absorbing lethal amounts of radiation; their hair will fall out, they will develop nausea, and most will succumb to leukemia within weeks.

Of those that remain alive after several weeks, the majority will begin developing other fatal cancers, such as cancers of the thyroid, breast, bone, lungs, etc...

Little if any food products or drinking water will remain, and of those, little if any will remain uncontaminated.

Radioactive fallout will quickly begin raining down from the sky, the wind patterns being the sole determinant as to which areas below are blanketed with it.
These dustlike particles will kill anyone exposed to them for up to two weeks, unless they are in underground stocked bunkers during that period.
After the first two weeks, underground survivors will only be able to go above ground for 10 to 30 minutes before returning to shelter.
As each day passes, the radioactivity of the fallout will diminish.
Even when it allows survivors access above ground, they will be receiving heavy amounts of radiation, but for such short periods that immediate effects on health will not be seen.

The only sentence in Cordesman's article which should be taken seriously is the last one; stating "...the only way to win, is not to play...".

In my opinion, The State of Israel is so small a land area that withstanding of  nuclear detonations in Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv, and Haifa, will mean the end of The Jewish State.

It is true that human beings can survive a nuclear exchange, but that is only if they are underground in blast-proof fallout shelters which are equipped to sustain life for several weeks.

I've read that Olmert & friends have built their own "Survival Bunker" deep beneath the Jerusalem hills, so that the government and military leadership will survive any coming nuclear war.  As to the remaining population within Israel, Olmert & buddies aren't the least bit interested in them.

*The Bush Administration has done the exact same...made sure that they and their immediate families, together with Cabinet members & Military leaders, will all survive deep in fully stocked underground cities which already exist.  Seems the American government also isn't the least concerned with the American population surviving either.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2007, 07:05:34 PM »
Very nice from India to offer assaylum to Jews in case of danger. But it's pathetic to think about such a disaster. Better nuke Iran now!!!!!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2007, 10:46:17 PM »
I think that Jews should form a greater alliance with India, on the Kahane.org website there used to be a link to Hindu Unity and the same thing on Hindu Unity
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2007, 10:51:39 PM »

When will we ALL unite ?

O0 O0 O0

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #36 on: December 13, 2007, 02:11:03 AM »
The Jews will never again be uprooted from their land, but there are dark times ahead.  God will rescue Israel in that day.  While I appreciate India's friendly gesture, it is not needed. 
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: December 13, 2007, 04:14:34 PM »
Thanks again. I've always been an admirer of Indian culture and I try to learn more about it every day  Wink

We know that. Mills is a devoted follower of Kama Sutra  8;)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 03:31:15 AM by Merkava »
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: December 13, 2007, 04:18:13 PM »
Thanks again. I've always been an admirer of Indian culture and I try to learn more about it every day  Wink

What she means is that Mills is an avid reader and follower of Kamasutram  8;)

Mills is a great righteous member ;) O0

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #39 on: December 13, 2007, 09:46:50 PM »
Life in India is not easy.  An extremely poor country, disease rampant, with severe over crowding.  Have nothing against Indians, I think they are good people.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: December 13, 2007, 10:36:05 PM »
The Jews will never again be uprooted from their land, but there are dark times ahead.  G-d will rescue Israel in that day.  While I appreciate India's friendly gesture, it is not needed. 
it is up to us if there are dark times, we can choose if we want to let the moshiach come b'zmano or earlier
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: December 15, 2007, 10:25:35 PM »
india is one of the largest democracies in the world, and is home to so many hindus and sikhs, who are peaceful decent people..  Pakistan is a muslim infested little violent dictatorship

I wouldn`t get too excited about india and israel saving each other.. It seems to me that both have bad governments.. too incompetent to even deal with themselves.   India lacks lobbying power, their plight is ignored by the media.

I remember when the indian parliament was attacked.. Tony Blair gave some stupid speech saying it struck him as if his own paliament had been attacked.
BALONEY!

And worse..

Remember how the israeli government treats the druze though, or other good arabs.  So, I would not expect too much from the israeli government.

What annoys me is that indians in britain probably see themselves like pakistanis, because the media lumps them as "asians", and white racists lump them together as "pakis".
India is a great democracy.  Pakistan is a cr*ppy little dictatorship.

I remember, after that attack, or perhaps after another one, by the moooslims..  India`s sikh prime minister, Dr Singh, spoke to the world said something along the lines of  "I condemn the attack"  and India is peaceful and tolerant.   He was speaking as if he did it!!!!!!! 

Israel did score some brownie points with india when they helped after the earthquake  in india some years ago. 

Hindus don`t bomb things.. But I wish they did. Bomb the muslims!  I am all for bombs, as long as they are not muslim!  Hindu nationalist parties don`T get a voice on british tv.. I remember seeing one cut off by some british muslim pakistani. .

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2007, 01:15:35 AM »
Re:  "...india is one of the largest democracies in the world..."

Correction:

India is the world's largest democracy.

One out of every five people on earth are Indian.

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2007, 02:54:36 AM »
The new Airbus 380 can carry at a pinch 1000 people for 15000 miles. 1000 round the clock flights could transfer the 1 million Jewish Israelis that would be worthy of being saved to India! There may yet be a Third Exile!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2007, 04:17:43 AM »
The new Airbus 380 can carry at a pinch 1000 people for 15000 miles. 1000 round the clock flights could transfer the 1 million Jewish Israelis that would be worthy of being saved to India! There may yet be a Third Exile!

You wan't to Give up your homeland to Palestinians without the fight? :-\ Nuke Mecca, Kosovo,  Quom and NW Pakistan and use the Aribuses to tranferr the surviving muslims to Saudi desert instead O0. I had the Sikh MD neighbuer who maried Polish girl, and he was very decent fellow; kick out the leftist traitors from India and Israel and you'll be well.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2007, 04:20:43 AM »
If this is true then G-d Bless them
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #46 on: December 16, 2007, 05:29:32 AM »

Isaiah 11:10-16

In that day the Root of Jesse will stand as a banner for the peoples; the nations will rally to him, and his place of rest will be glorious. 11 In that day the Lord will reach out his hand a second time to reclaim the remnant that is left of his people from Assyria, from Lower Egypt, from Upper Egypt,  from Cush, [c] from Elam, from Babylonia, [d] from Hamath and from the islands of the sea.

12 He will raise a banner for the nations
       and gather the exiles of Israel;
       he will assemble the scattered people of Judah
       from the four quarters of the earth.

13 Ephraim's jealousy will vanish,
       and Judah's enemies [e] will be cut off;
       Ephraim will not be jealous of Judah,
       nor Judah hostile toward Ephraim.

14 They will swoop down on the slopes of Philistia to the west;
       together they will plunder the people to the east.
       They will lay hands on Edom and Moab,
       and the Ammonites will be subject to them.

15 The LORD will dry up
       the gulf of the Egyptian sea;
       with a scorching wind he will sweep his hand
       over the Euphrates River. [f]
       He will break it up into seven streams
       so that men can cross over in sandals.

16 There will be a highway for the remnant of his people
       that is left from Assyria,
       as there was for Israel
       when they came up from Egypt.

The bold highlights the second gathering of Jews.  The first was after the Babylonian exile, the 20th and 21st centuries are the 2nd.  The second regathering is associated with the Kingdom of Messiah, or root of Jesse.  Interestingly this prophecy predicts defeat for the Philistines; I find it amusing that the Arabs in Gaza and Judea Sumeria insist on being called the Latin version of Philistine.  Also defeat is predicted for Egypt and Jordan (Moab, Edom and Ammon).  There will be no 3rd exile, the Kingdom of G-d is at hand. 
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 05:32:50 AM by yeshuadisciple »
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2007, 06:48:39 PM »
America is such a great and powerful country..I was thinking of it on the globe as north central and south.. But I guess the great powerful country is USA..  which is "only" the center of north america.. and a similar size to Canada..

Russia is a democracy isn`t it?    A totalitarian democracy, but a democracy..

The democracy is about the majourity of the people getting their way.. one man one vote. Freedom is something else!  In the USA the bill of rights trumps democracy.. So if 51% of people voted to kill the other 49%, it would not pass. 

People call israel a democracy.. thinking it is a free country, but it is not a free country. There are no juries. The press is state controlled.  And they have this issue with the supreme court running the show.
And of course if you accept Chamish like theories, then their main policies comes from outside!

Is Israel more free than russia?
and how does india compare in freedom, to israel, and to russia ?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2007, 08:00:03 PM »
q__q,

The United States of America is not a democracy.

Nor was it ever intended to be one.

It is a Republic under Constitutional Law, with democratic elections.

A "democracy" is tantamount to "Mob Rule".

The U.S. Supreme Court is responsible for adjudicating cases "of last resort"...those which seem to fall into a category where the written law is vague or subject to interpretation.

Their difficult job is to weigh all the facts in accordance with legal precedent as well as society's changing mores and customs, so that they establish new precedents for legal applications as they judge whether or not written laws are to be either rejected, or may be applied within Constitutional limits.

Israel is in fact more "democratic"...Israel has no formal Constitution...a parliamentary majority makes the rules as they go along.

From what little knowledge I have of the Israeli Supreme Court, it does not seem to function as an independent judicial body, but rather as a body beholden to certain political interests as well as foreign interests.

Israel has what is possibly the world's worst "western styled" government.

Many of the country's laws were those set down by the former Ottoman Turks, from the times during which Turkey ruled the area.

Along with Turkish laws are many legal remnants from the British Mandate period; including the law allowing for "Preventive Detention", whereby anyone may be arrested for any reason whatsoever, and held for a long period without charges, without legal counsel, and without the ability to contact one's immediate family, members.

All that is necessary for a citizen to be arrested is to disagree with the government.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2007, 08:02:53 PM »
I like the Indian people in general.  They are very nice hard working and friendly people. Also they are very humble.  The only thing I don't like about them is their polytheism. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD