Author Topic: Ask JTF For February 24 Broadcast  (Read 12450 times)

admin

Ask JTF For February 24 Broadcast
« on: January 08, 2007, 05:44:12 PM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Dear Chaim,

Since you went to public school, did you ever go to any type of Hebrew School? Also, did you ever go to a yeshiva as a child or as an adult?

What do you think of Hebrew School?

I went to public school in the suburbs. In the city here, you can't go to public school because the blacks ruined it. I went to Hebrew School in a Conservative synagogue (The one I said now turned into a schvartza church.) from kindergarten until 5th Grade but some of the teachers were Orthodox. In 9th and 10th Grades I went to Hebrew School but it was a "community school" not affiliated with any type of synagogue movement so even though most my teachers there were Orthodox, I had problems with the self-hating Jews who ran it so I stopped going there. It was called Jewish Community High School and affiliated with Gratz College. Did you ever hear of Gratz? It is the Federation type people that run it.

Did you ever take a foreign language besides Hebrew? I took Spanish from 7th to 10th Grades. In 11th and 12th Grades I took French and I'm taking it now in college. I also took Yiddish at Hebrew University but I wasn't that good at it because it is hard with all the grammatical cases. How are you with the grammatical cases? I want to learn Ladino, Judeo-Arabic, and Aramaic one day too.

My favorite subject in high school was History. Now I'm a History major. What was your favorite subject?

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 02:31:25 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Ask JTF For February 24 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 12:16:44 AM »
Dear Chaim

What is your opinion on the Patriot Act
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 07:26:11 AM »
I'm posting this on behalf of Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

When you move to Israel, what town do you want to live in? I want to live in Jerusalem. I think you would want to live on a hilltop.

Recently you said you want to live in an outpost but before you said you would want to live in Hebron but it would be better to live in Jerusalem because it is more of a central location to advance the cause.

Will you ever visit The United States or anywhere else outside of Israel once you make aliyah? If so, which countries will you visit?

« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 11:11:11 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2008, 09:45:33 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I know that JTF wants to move America and the world off of fossil fuels, but that aside, don't you believe that the Middle East does NOT genuinely possess most of the world's petroleum reserves, and that we are all victims of a grand conspiracy by Big Oil, its environmentalist fronts, and the governments they control (to keep prices high and supplies low)?

America has oodles of crude off the California coast and in Alaska that we cannot touch because of the oil companies' econazi frontmen, in Texas, and off the Gulf coast. Europe has the North Sea and the Ploesti fields in Romania, at least. Don't you honestly believe that if all of the oil in the West were drillable, that it be more than enough to live on?

How can an intelligent person really think that Saudi Arabia really has most of the world's fossil fuel?

Chaimfan.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 05:55:58 PM by C.F. »

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 11:16:24 PM »
Dear Chaim

OdKahaneChai and I have had a little chat about women ridding motorbikes, I am a biker.

Now is it allowed for a woman to take a male passenger, or the woman to be a passenger on the mans bike?

By the way, main passenger on my bike is my dog.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 11:02:35 PM by Skippy »

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 01:59:07 AM »
Dear Chaim,

How big is the Jewish/Arab intermarriage issue in Israel? What would a Kahanist government do with intermarriage families?
Formely known as "1986"

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 03:27:30 AM »
Shalom Chaim

-dental visits should be done twice a year for healthy mouths. For those with unhealthy gums, high cavity rate, or increased hardware in the mouth, 4 months.

my question:

In one Mishna it is written: "Rabbi So-in-So saw a skull afloating.  He said to it, 'You have drowned because you have drowned others and those who have drowned thee will themselves be drowned.'"

what does this mean, how should we apply this principle in our lives and in JTF as a mass movement?

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 02:14:55 AM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 06:10:29 AM »
Chaim,
What do you think of and how has JTF and the JDL responded to the International Solidarity Movement?  Where did this communist movement come from and how do they get so much press while groups like JTF are kept in the dark?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2008, 08:40:09 AM »
Why are liberals allowed to speak their views openly while conservatives have to hide their views so as not to get into trouble at their job, etc.?

For example one of my instructors just told the class that her lesbian sister is adopting three kids and what a wonderful home they will have. She gets a pass on this. However, if she were to say something like "My lesbian sister is adopting three kids and I feel very sad for them having to live in such a perverted situation" then people would get offended and she could lose her job.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 01:04:50 AM by Rubystars »

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2008, 09:59:43 AM »
-Shalom Chaim,
I have a controversial question this week.  The JTF works with its Christian allies who have similar goals and ideals. It likes to side with “Christian Zionists” and others who stand by Israel against the Muslim Nazis. However, the founder of Christianly J, wanted to destroy Judaism – do away with it, announcing that the Jewish bible is “null and void”.
Additionally J said that the mitzvahs need no longer be kept, G-d has “abandoned” the Jews, the Jews are “evil and sinful” people and that they “no longer” have any business keeping their religion – as it is “dead” and “gone”.  This I heard from Israeli orthodox rabbi Lawrence Kelleman -“www.simpletoremember.com”.   

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2008, 05:44:42 PM »
Dear Chaim, Do you know someone named Shmuel Cytryn?

Was he part of the JDL when you were running it?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2008, 05:47:29 PM »
Chaim, Did you ever study in Yeshiva?

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2008, 06:23:53 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I have noted that in the past Jewish groups have effectively used violence to achieve their goals [e.g., JDL and the Russians, the Irgun and the Brittish]. Can you think of any current situations in which such an undertaking might be worthwhile? For instance, the assassination of people who support terrorism, might be one. Of course no one would be advocating this, just giving an opinion.

Thanks again for all your work and answers.

« Last Edit: February 21, 2008, 05:36:44 PM by rellikmilsum »

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2008, 11:27:47 PM »
Dear chaim what is your opinion on growing israel-india defence cooperation israel is the 3rd biggest arms exporter to india and india just launched spy satellite for israel to monitor iran do you think we can work together in future wars against muslims?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 10:01:48 AM by ASHISH »

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2008, 12:13:34 AM »
Hello Chaim:

Could you please use the words 'Al Sharpton' and 'niggardly' in a sentence?

Shalom

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 03:27:08 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of Denmark? They seem to be more conservative, than the rest of Scandinavia, is there any hope for Danes and bringing righteousness their?

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan

Yacov adds: Denmark is the only Scandinavian country that did not ban shechita.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 12:14:29 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2008, 12:09:56 AM »
   Since this is a question about the Rebbi and there is a lot of dividing conflict you don't have to answer this question if you don't want to. I recently moved to a place where the only orthodox Bait Knessim are run by Chabad, so I have been hearing a lot about the Rebbi over the past month. All of the stories are about how the Rebbi told someone to do something and they ended up having children as a result of his blessing.

When you met the Rebbi, did you ask him for the blessing of a wife and children? Would you be able to grant such a blessing? I know it can help a lot of supporters in addition to myself. While you are not officially a Rabbi, I still consider you to be my Rebbi since you have brought me closer to the torah.

Shmuel Ben Baruch
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2008, 01:10:48 PM »
Dear Chaim,
If Obama is an apostate, isn't his life in danger from muslims? How he can then visit any muslim countries? If muslims are overwhelmingly for Obama, doesn't it proof that he is no apostate? Would muslim overwhelmingly support Walid Shoebat?  :o

Shalom!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2008, 05:08:50 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Just wanted to know why do you praise Greece so much? Greece is one of the most antiamerican / antisemetic and pr- p@lestinian countries in Europe.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2008, 05:50:08 PM »
Hello Chaim,

what's your view on MEMRI (Middle East Media Research Institute) and PMW (Palestinian Media Watch)?

Do you think these two organisations are worth being put onto the links section of the new JTF homepage if there will be one?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2008, 03:55:59 PM »
Dear Mr. ben Pessach,

thank you for anserwing my last question. I have created an account on http://www.cafepress.com/. But I found out that JTF has to create an account itself, because there are different categories of accounts [business, organizations etc.] and cafepress needs bank account informations. Perhaps one of the admins can create it and open a thread for the design competition.

My question of this week is:

I have heard a radioshow with Rabbi Kahane on kahane.org. There spoke an old black man, who was very upset about the development in the black community in his time and he agreed totally with Rabbi Kahanes point of view.

It is possible, that the black community in the USA changed more to evil than the Anglosaxon or the Jewish community in our days?

I hope the next sentences will be not to offensive for this show.

Is it possible, that this cursed welfare money turned humans into slaves again - It is possible that affirmative action and welfare money is avoiding, that black people can taste real economic and personal freedom and become righteous and that the leftists are through their so called "social programmes", the real slaveholder of today?

There is a book of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry. It has the title Citadelle. There is a chapter about this issue [Welfare money and slavery]. It was published after his death in WWII [He fought and was killed in a P38 Lightning on the site of the Allies in 1944]

Sincerly,

Ullrich
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 03:58:06 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2008, 06:03:17 PM »
Dear Chaim,  First time question.

I love the idea of JewsAgainstobama.com, and it should stay.

But would you be willing to do something on-line apart from JtF that is anti-obama that would attract the not-so righteous Americans in this time of despair.  Something completely non-religious and still anti-Muslim and Anti-Black nationalist and anti-Obama.

The reason I mention this, is that as we speak there are probably thousands of younger patriotic disenfranchised whites who are scouring the internet for anti-Obama material... and I just dont want them to be seduced by the stupidity of StørmFrønt or other anti-Jewish groups.  Once they go down that path, its tough to bring them back.

any ideas?

Brian

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2008, 09:24:38 AM »
Dear Chaim, could you explain why so many Jews, and even some Daati Jews, insist on believing that most Arabs arent a problem but only the terrorist groups are the source of trouble?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2008, 06:55:34 PM »
What is JTF's position on the Christians in the Middle East?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2008, 11:59:21 PM »
Dear Chaim,
Just out of curiosity, have you ever studied Tanya, or any other Chassidus?
-Eitan

P.S. I think it needs to be reiterated that this forum does not tolerate Loshon Hora against anyone, let alone Talmidei Chachomim.  It's happening more and more on this forum, even look at some of the posts below.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 10:24:10 AM by OdKahaneChai »

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D