Author Topic: Baruch HaShem, 4 New Videos From David And Chaim (12/12)  (Read 29115 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Baruch HaShem, 4 New Videos From David And Chaim (12/12)
« on: December 12, 2007, 04:25:19 AM »
                                                                                                                                 me to do some spring cleaning of these users.

ANother thing, they can very easily come on here as soon as we post new videos and go right to them and ban them within a day...

[/quote]

We know Marbus2 comes on this forum. That's how he knew that ppl flagging the videos benefited us.
[/quote]

marbus is obssessed! he favorites all of our videos
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 04:30:02 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Baruch HaShem, 4 New Videos From David And Chaim (12/12)
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2007, 05:18:35 PM »
It's not Marbus. He doesn't want us banned because he has invested so much time in making anti-JTF videos that he wants to have a target that still exists after all of his work.

We must step up our campaign of flaggings. This may eventually drive them crazy.

In the meantime, I'm going to check out the google videos site. That might give us a whole new opportunity while we are fighting a war of attrition and retaliation against the zootube Nazis.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2007, 09:04:29 PM »
These videos were obviously pulled, however if you follow this link you will see that one of our people kept the same videos on by omitting the words "JTF" and "Chaim ben Pesach" in tags and description of the videos.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2007, 10:13:25 PM »
I should add that the myspace and google videos are much better and clearer that boob tube...we might be on to somethign here.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2007, 11:13:03 PM »
All of these videos are now on jtfarchive.org, as well as the mp3 versions:

http://www.jtfarchive.org/youtube_videos.pl

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2007, 12:39:30 AM »

WestCoastJTF -- You're doing something GREAT with JTFArchive.org -- and I really appreciate it!  O0
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2007, 01:02:04 AM »
Although the videos will be removed by the zootube Nazis, I have also placed them on myspace. I have started an account with 12 English videos on myspace.

In addition, we should upload all of the old videos that were removed by zootube to video.google.com. This free video service of google apparently also has millions of viewers. The videos are all on rapidshare for any of our members who want to start uploading to google videos.

1. Here are the videos on zootube (they won't be there for long):
(Why We Support Huckabee For President)
(A Message For YouTube Competitors)
(The Backlash Against Youtube's Anti-Semitic Censorship)
(Why Leftwing Clinton And Obama Must Be Defeated)

The obvious point here is -- it's a mere 20 hours after uploading, and all four videos are banned already! This is so frustrating and infuriating. There has to be a better way! Can't somebody work out a truce with whoever the enemies of JTF are??   :(

There's no way in hell all of these videos violate "terms of use policy!" This is sheer anti-American censorship, and there has to be some way to appeal to, or inform, the decent people of YouTube to prevent this abuse of their service and website. This is completely unfair and contrary to YouTube's open, and even secret, policy!!   :(
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

admin

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2007, 01:40:53 AM »
Hey, why not say ZuluTube? I think ZooTube is offensive to real zoos and the real animals that live there.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2007, 02:08:42 AM »
can we make a new part of the forum. invisible for people with less than e.g. 500 posts,
so we can put links to youtube videos there.
also before uploading change the video so it has another checksum?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

~*Mills*~

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2007, 02:45:47 AM »
I'm so happy about the myspace videos as well! It's been great, I'm heading there right now to comment and rate them. I'll also stop by the other video places we now have videos in!
I would also love for us to have our own JTF-tube like place, but don't know if that will ever happen. Or will it ;) ?

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2007, 02:48:39 AM »
I'm so happy about the myspace videos as well! It's been great, I'm heading there right now to comment and rate them. I'll also stop by the other video places we now have videos in!
I would also love for us to have our own JTF-tube like place, but don't know if that will ever happen. Or will it ;) ?

JTF-tube would be awesome! O0 O0 O0

I also like the idea we're using myspace since we don't have that many videos up their from JTF.

Speaking of JTF-tube, is there anyone that knows how to design websites well that could perhaps consider this in the future? :)

~*Mills*~

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2007, 02:54:17 AM »

I also like the idea we're using myspace since we don't have that many videos up their from JTF.

Speaking of JTF-tube, is there anyone that knows how to design websites well that could perhaps consider this in the future? :)
Actually, there are programs designed for people to make their own video sharing place.
I think, however, our strategy should be to change the name and secretly run our JTF-tube. We should call it something else, and just upload our videos on there, no matter how much people flag them, nothing will happen to our accounts.  ;D
Or we can just call it JTF-tube if it would be better.
Anywho, I have no idea how to make one, I found the program but assume there are many other programs as well.
Imagine, in JTF-Tube WE will have control over who gets deleted!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2007, 03:02:24 AM »

Actually, there are programs designed for people to make their own video sharing place.
I think, however, our strategy should be to change the name and secretly run our JTF-tube. We should call it something else, and just upload our videos on there, no matter how much people flag them, nothing will happen to our accounts.  ;D
Or we can just call it JTF-tube if it would be better.
Anywho, I have no idea how to make one, I found the program but assume there are many other programs as well.
Imagine, in JTF-Tube WE will have control over who gets deleted!

yeah, then we'll be in control to pull the videos not them. ;D O0

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2007, 03:43:33 AM »
Hey, why not say ZuluTube? I think ZooTube is offensive to real zoos and the real animals that live there.

Zulutube is offensive to Zulus?

No one could be as anti-Semitic as youtube.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2007, 03:46:28 AM »
Let's call it PRAVDA.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2007, 12:33:48 PM »
saw them love them all and great news about the advertising campaign
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2007, 02:09:56 PM »

Yes, Excellent job WestCoastJTF. O0  We would be in bigger trouble if you weren't here with us. Thanks again. O0 O0 O0

Offline SaveJudeaandSamaria

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2007, 02:22:43 PM »
Chaim,

I can't download from Rapid Share.  I happen to own an FTP server - I'd to donate a dedicated FTP account for JTF.

I'll send you the FTP information in a personal message. I set up an FTP account of 1GB, and I can expand it if you need more. I will let other JTF members download from the server as well, through a URL given below.  I'll put a password on the download page and give it to all who wish.

For convenience, can you label the video file names with at least the title and even better, the date of creation? This will make it easier to distinguish them.

I'll send full FTP information to Chaim Ben Pesach.

The download page can be accessed like this:

http://www.fingerprintweblogin.com/jtf
Username: JTF
Password: SaveJudea

n-Tegrity - Biometric Fingerprint USB Key for maximum privacy of your data. Visit http://www.fingerprintweblogin.com/ .

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2007, 03:38:18 PM »
Chaim,

I can't download from Rapid Share.  I happen to own an FTP server - I'd to donate a dedicated FTP account for JTF.

I'll send you the FTP information in a personal message. I set up an FTP account of 1GB, and I can expand it if you need more. I will let other JTF members download from the server as well, through a URL given below.  I'll put a password on the download page and give it to all who wish.

For convenience, can you label the video file names with at least the title and even better, the date of creation? This will make it easier to distinguish them.

I'll send full FTP information to Chaim Ben Pesach.

The download page can be accessed like this:

http://www.fingerprintweblogin.com/jtf
Username: JTF
Password: SaveJudea

More resources are better than fewer, but...as far as downloading, all of what you ask is available on jtfarchive.org (labeled, etc.) 

I've offered to setup an FTP for Chaim to jtfarchive.org before, but he apparently prefers RapidShare.

admin

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2007, 07:27:56 PM »

I think Kahane.org runs JewTube.

~*Mills*~

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2007, 08:29:10 PM »

I think Kahane.org runs JewTube.

Well, that's good. I took a look some things were a bit too liberal for me (like the Israel- falestine Comedy tour....I was NOT laughing) and some immodesty but if kahane.org runs it, then good!

~*Mills*~

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2007, 08:43:22 PM »
I kind of like it, this JewTube
When I read the tittle of this video, it kind of worried me, I thought "Discover Islam" BUT when I watched it, it was making FUN of islam!  :::D
Here's the link: http://www.jewtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=cedfb1d140579e2fbeb6

Unfortunately, there are LIBERAL viewers so this great video only has 1 star  :'( and a whinny self-hater commented on how it spreads "hate againts muslims"
So if we start uploading JTF videos on there, I wonder what kind of reception we'll get. Well, there's only one way to find out!

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2007, 08:44:51 PM »
I registered jtfvideos.org a while back, with the idea of setting up a site where people could view the videos.  But I haven't done it yet.  I can, if people think it would be useful...I have all the videos converted to flash and have flash player code.

In my mind, having a JTF-owned way to view videos is only useful (a) as a place to link to from jtf.org so you're sure they're not taken down, and (b) a place to link in posts to other message boards (e.g., "Go see the truth about Ron Paul at " or whatever).

I'm not stuck on the name "jtfvideos.org" either, if there are better ones.

I have some bandwidth available, though there is a limit...but at the moment the jtfarchive.org traffic is a drop in the bucket in my hosting account.

~*Mills*~

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2007, 08:47:41 PM »
I registered jtfvideos.org a while back, with the idea of setting up a site where people could view the videos.  But I haven't done it yet.  I can, if people think it would be useful...I have all the videos converted to flash and have flash player code.

In my mind, having a JTF-owned way to view videos is only useful (a) as a place to link to from jtf.org so you're sure they're not taken down, and (b) a place to link in posts to other message boards (e.g., "Go see the truth about Ron Paul at " or whatever).

I'm not stuck on the name "jtfvideos.org" either, if there are better ones.

I have some bandwidth available, though there is a limit...but at the moment the jtfarchive.org traffic is a drop in the bucket in my hosting account.
I like!  :laugh:

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2007, 10:33:51 PM »
thanks for putting them on myspace, some of us are too slow to see them before zoo tube always removes them
KAHANE TZADAK!