Author Topic: YouTube Flag the following  (Read 14669 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: FLAG EVERYONE OF THESE
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2007, 04:39:18 AM »
Zootube permanently disabled an account that I used solely for flagging. And they even disabled two other accounts that were never used but that had the same email address and password as the flagging account.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2007, 11:57:32 AM »
Zootube permanently disabled an account that I used solely for flagging. And they even disabled two other accounts that were never used but that had the same email address and password as the flagging account.

Ok this is good news. That means you did cause them some trouble. I still think people need to focus on posting videos more and commenting on videos. I can understand why people want to flag because it is the easiest task to do. The other tasks are very important though.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2007, 12:33:00 PM »

Ok this is good news. That means you did cause them some trouble. I still think people need to focus on posting videos more and commenting on videos. I can understand why people want to flag because it is the easiest task to do. The other tasks are very important though.

I agree with you Baltimore... FLagging everything under the sun is not as important as putting up videos, commenting on them and favoriting them.

However we should flag out right Nazis and liars.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline IR0N GREEK

• New JTFer
Re: Another YouTube Video To Flag
« Reply #78 on: December 18, 2007, 11:58:06 AM »
Iron Greek you are a wise man!
If that was the perspective we would still have our two original youtube accounts.
Also there is no point in trying to control the whole internet.
---------------------------------------------------------
Everyone you know for a fact that our youtube accounts were wrongly deleted! Even though we may not aggree with asssholes like frank weltners videos or muslim videos on youtube they have the right to be there also our videos have the right to be on youtube as well because you all know unfortunatly the world doesnt think like we do so basically we are in a situation to where its all or nothing, because not everyone aggrees with our beliefs.

There is a lot of things we dont aggree with but it should have the right to be there just like ours because of freedom, which is giving an individual the right to express his opinion without suffering consequence. Because if we should have the right to have our videos on youtube others should have that same right because who are we to say what is acceptable and what isnt, all we need to know that its there and we dont aggree with it and thats just how its gona be. Yes there are alot of positive things we can try to change   about the world but i honestly dont thing finding random innapropriate videos is any good because in the end the point is lost and you end up being another offended american trying to restrict content. But i do agree in getting weltners videos banned only because our JTF videos were banned because if they dont want our videos to be there than his videos dont need to be there either.
I know i am going to get some questioning about my beliefs and some negitive comments but... feel free to question me if you are unsure about my opinion on certain matters.