Author Topic: Should any one have "mercy and forgiveness" to the below picture ?  (Read 3198 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
This is especially for the my fellow Christians on this forum. If I were alive at the time of this vermin trash was alive. Should I have had any respect, love, mercy for the vermin that followed him ? Should we as Christians love this vile pollutant of humanity ?

What about this one ? Do we love this enemy  as well ?

Do you love this ?  Please tell me as a "Christian" how one can love these demons, sent from the bowels of hell.

I await your answer on how we as Christians , must love such animals.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

newman

Re: Should any one have "mercy and forgiveness" to the below picture ?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2007, 09:59:16 PM »
Please allow me to comment as an ex-christian.

A quaker, Uniting Church member or other mainstream denomination member would say 'yes'. And whats more...'bless them, 'love them' and 'not judge them'.

A hardshell baptist from Alabama or an evangelical from Texas would say..."Shoot those SOBs stone, motherless dead real quick then reload and shoot 'em again!"

The question for christians is.................

What TYPE of christian are they?

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 10:12:16 PM »
Newman, I'm awating the self hating Christians and Jews too show up, because I posted that video of the noi preacher calling for people too be dug up and shot again. And the first thing they will say is " What makes you different?" And to that, I have the answer.

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 10:15:01 PM »
Im not a practicing one any more in the formal sense, but no I dont feel any mercy for them, they do not deserve any forgiveness.  I do not love my enemies, I hate them with a passion.  I have no respect for any muslim unless they are a former muslim, they are not worthy of respect.  Ive read the koran , and had to read it twice because I was sure I must have gotten it wrong the first time, the fact that anyone with even one firing neuron in their head would actally believe this drivel is beyond reason.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 10:22:09 PM »
Im not a practicing one any more in the formal sense, but no I dont feel any mercy for them, they do not deserve any forgiveness.  I do not love my enemies, I hate them with a passion.  I have no respect for any muslim unless they are a former muslim, they are not worthy of respect.  Ive read the koran , and had to read it twice because I was sure I must have gotten it wrong the first time, the fact that anyone with even one firing neuron in their head would actally believe this drivel is beyond reason.

Kellymaureen, you just agreed with me. I don't know if I should thankyou or warn you. Sod the no spin zone, you are in the reality zone. And some will hate you for it. I'm glad you're on the side of reality.

Be ready for those that will call you a hitler, and a nazi. When we oppose this ideology. Your post, gave me a bit of hope.

Jeff

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 10:23:48 PM »
Newman you make more sense than most people in Congress, bless you btw. :)

newman

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2007, 10:27:01 PM »
Newman you make more sense than most people in Congress, bless you btw. :)

Mw, your grandmother who tought you right from wrong and your grandpa who tought you to hunt, whittle and fish would make 'more sense than most members of congress' these days.

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2007, 10:27:40 PM »
Ha ha Ive been called worse, regularly called a "racist" because of my stance on muslims, of course no one can pinpoint exactly what "race" muslims are...I usually say "when they make goatmolesters an official race go ahead and call me a racist."

I already AM disliked (even hated lol) alot because of my attitude, couldnt care less, cant please everyone and I wont compromise what I believe in order to make friends  ;)

Thanks for the nice remarks Jeff :)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2007, 11:00:38 PM »
Newman , Kellymaureen

I have too sign off, I just watched the idiot from jew watch, and to be honest I'm going to text something, that I may regret. As far as being liked, I don't care who likes me, those that hate me , I realize my enemy. I really gotta calm down, hug my wife and listen too some music. Probably Charlotte Church. I'm out, tell that jew watch son of a beach, this Christian will defy him tooth and nail. Also explain too him, i don't have a home, I don't have alot too lose. HE DOES.

END.

:)

newman

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2007, 12:04:13 AM »
Ha ha Ive been called worse, regularly called a "racist" because of my stance on muslims, of course no one can pinpoint exactly what "race" muslims are...I usually say "when they make goatmolesters an official race go ahead and call me a racist."

I already AM disliked (even hated lol) alot because of my attitude, couldnt care less, cant please everyone and I wont compromise what I believe in order to make friends  ;)

Thanks for the nice remarks Jeff :)

Anyone who could dislike you is a bit light on their feet. ;)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2007, 08:04:59 AM »
I agree with my half Polish sister here; you have to read both Mein Kempf nad Koran to notice that there're no differences btween the two.
We shoud shoot untill they lie down, then shoot them again so they won't stand up and backstab us; then we can love and forgive them; just like my partizan step granpda was preying for the souls of german soldiers he killed. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2007, 08:18:41 AM »
I agree with my half Polish sister here; you have to read both Mein Kempf nad Koran to notice that there're no differences btween the two.
We shoud shoot untill they lie down, then shoot them again so they won't stand up and backstab us; then we can love and forgive them; just like my partizan step granpda was preying for the souls of german soldiers he killed. 

How true.

Shoot the SOBs NOW......then pray for them AFTER if so inclined.

kellymaureen

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2007, 11:05:48 AM »
Im with you guys!  Let their phoney 'alla' sort them out.

newman

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2007, 11:19:19 AM »
Im with you guys!  Let their phoney 'alla' sort them out.

Can't be faier than that, now. ;D

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2007, 02:16:04 PM »
For what it's worth, I agree with all of you. 

Hatred is a normal human emotion, and it's a perfectly logical response to evil.  If you don't hate evil, how do people expect to fight it, and  triumph over it.  Sure, people can have sympathy for the victims of the evildoers, but that won't go very far.  If you can't hate your enemies, there's no way you'll fight them for the sake of the good. 

Just my two cents, even though I'm not a self-hating Jew or a liberal. 

newman

« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2007, 02:29:01 PM »
For what it's worth, I agree with all of you. 

Hatred is a normal human emotion, and it's a perfectly logical response to evil.  If you don't hate evil, how do people expect to fight it, and  triumph over it.  Sure, people can have sympathy for the victims of the evildoers, but that won't go very far.  If you can't hate your enemies, there's no way you'll fight them for the sake of the good. 

Just my two cents, even though I'm not a self-hating Jew or a liberal. 

That's exactly what an orthodox rabbi would tell you. Jews don't play that bless/ love your enemy BS.

Offline Dave the Marine

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2007, 07:31:57 PM »
Hate is a rational response to what is happening.  Some will say that hate is not rational, if hate is not rational then neither is love rational.  They are both value judgements.  What adds value to our life we love what takes value away we hate (thats not the exact qoute be close enough).  Gee I love Ayn Rand, she was one perceptive cookie. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2007, 10:19:49 PM »
Dave, I love Ayn Rand as well.  "Atlas Shrugged" is one of my favorite books. 

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2007, 11:36:22 PM »
Please tell me as a "Christian" how one can love these demons, sent from the bowels of hell.

I await your answer on how we as Christians , must love such animals.

As one U.S. Marine said to another, "It is up to God to judge Osama bin Laden, and up to us to arrange their meeting."

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2007, 12:59:12 AM »
Re:  "...I await your answer on how we as Christians , must love such animals..."

Just because you love them doesn't mean you shouldn't also kill them!
                                           :::D