Author Topic: The use of the word '[censored]' will soon be a Federal Hate crime.  (Read 4135 times)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
I have just read in the 'Chicago Defender' (google it) that the mail order rev, ho master, impregnator, spitteR in white people's food,  hymie town kid and pathological liar je$$e jackson is calling for a Federal Law that would make the use of the 'n' word ([censored]) a hate crime. The use of the term 'n word' was started by the affrimative action lawyer, ebonic speakin', half white hater (he dum be luvin' thems white womize) johnnie cockroach at the oj debacle in which a white hating jury freed the butcher of brentwood of killing two white people. There is no doubt in my mind that the congress will urinate all over themselves to get this law passed and they will make sure that it will only be used against whites. I am sick of the primitives. SEND THEM TO THE CONGO AND SUDAN NOW!!!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The use of the word 'schvartza' will soon be a Federal Hate crime.
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 10:01:15 AM »
I heard a few other things like this in the past few days that have left me feeling that a disturbing trend is taking shape. The first is that some property owner along the Mexican boarder who was trying to stop illegals from using his land as a refuge has been successfully been sued for 98 grand by the Mexican illegal aleans  his property is being auctioned off to pay the settlement. Another is that comedian is now facing a civil lawsuit for calling the hecklers niggeras the other night in that comedy club and now this Jessy Jackson nonsense. I honestly believe we are in the finial days of America when laws are being used like this.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 09:14:05 PM »
Would niqqer be ok to use?

I am one of the webmassa's of n¡ggermania.com/n¡ggermania.org and right now our servers are located in the United States but I can see, sometime in the future, when we have to move our sites to Russia. 

Mother Russia, the land of the free where freedom of speech is not compromised.

The modern Bolshevik movement is the politically correct movement.

By allowing this we are allowing an endrun around the first amendment. News like this makes my blood run cold.

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2006, 03:55:52 PM »
Go ahead and allign yourselves with the racists if you want to.  Keep thinking they'll eventually accept you.   No sooner if we all left, you'll wish you'd had some blacks still here to absorb the brunt of disdain from all the white nazis.  If we left, who do you think they would focus their attention to next?
Don't kid yourself.  Who really needs who here? 

You think Russia is some bastillion of freedom for Jews and semetic whites? lol.   Keep dreaming!!

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 04:06:06 PM »
Go ahead and allign yourselves with the racists if you want to.  Keep thinking they'll eventually accept you.   No sooner if we all left, you'll wish you'd had some blacks still here to absorb the brunt of disdain from all the white nazis.  If we left, who do you think they would focus their attention to next?
Don't kid yourself.  Who really needs who here? 

You think Russia is some bastillion of freedom for Jews and semetic whites? lol.   Keep dreaming!!
The neo-Nazi Jew-hating Whites are a tiny fraction of Whites in the U.S.  The Jew-haters among Blacks are the overwhelming majority of all Blacks.  JTF did not, and will not align itself with racism or racists.  JTF's criticism is leveled at the prevalent Black culture, not the dark skin of its repugnant members.

Also, from your words I infer that you don't consider Blacks to be racists, only Whites.  It's become normal and acceptable for Blacks to hate Whitey, to to rob Whitey, to kill Whitey and to rape Whitey, only because he or she is White.  But if a White calls a Black "[censored]", all of a sudden it's a hate crime!  What a twisted sense of morality.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 05:37:53 PM »
Black comedians can use the words "cracker and honkey" but white comedians can't say "[censored]" go figure the double standard?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

B0NG0ID

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 08:58:33 PM »
I have just read in the 'Chicago Defender' (google it) that the mail order rev, ho master, impregnator, spitteR in white people's food,  hymie town kid and pathological liar je$$e jackson is calling for a Federal Law that would make the use of the 'n' word (schvartza) a hate crime. The use of the term 'n word' was started by the affrimative action lawyer, ebonic speakin', half white hater (he dum be luvin' thems white womize) johnnie cockroach at the oj debacle in which a white hating jury freed the butcher of brentwood of killing two white people. There is no doubt in my mind that the congress will urinate all over themselves to get this law passed and they will make sure that it will only be used against whites. I am sick of the primitives. SEND THEM TO THE CONGO AND SUDAN NOW!!!!!

;D Are you sure its not the Chi-Congo Defender you  are refering to ?

Offline White Jewish Pride

• New JTFer
  • Hakam hehargecho- hashkem heargo
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2006, 01:31:02 AM »
We need to deport these jungle bunnies back to Africa now!!!!