Author Topic: Chaim "All gentiles are trash, the only good ones are the slave Noahides"  (Read 2881 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Chaim "All gentiles are trash, the only good ones are the slave Noahides"
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 08:11:56 PM »
Were do these people get the info from??
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 08:13:27 PM »
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ApcASL5Ye1Q1oT.HTGfRsGQjzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20070419220000AA51UFz

Gentiles trash?  Wait a second, you are getting that mixed up with Muslims...I mean, yes Muslims are gentiles too so you are half right really...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 08:21:44 PM »
                                                                                                                         בס''ד

This ridiculous post proves that we are right. Because once again, our evil enemies are completely unable to refute our REAL positions and our REAL beliefs. The only thing they can do is make up lies and smear. Why are they so utterly incapable of debating what we REALLY stand for? Instead of making things up, I challenge them to debate our actual positions. Are they too cowardly or incapable to do so?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 08:24:35 PM »
                                                                                                                         בס''ד

This ridiculous post proves that we are right. Because once again, our evil enemies are completely unable to refute our REAL positions and our REAL beliefs. The only thing they can do is make up lies and smear. Why are they so utterly incapable of debating what we REALLY stand for? Instead of making things up, I challenge them to debate our actual positions. Are they too cowardly or incapable to do so?

of course chaim. that's the nature of cowards who hide behind women and children in a time of war.

Makes me think how easily the Muslims can be defeated from Europe to Mongolia!

(with Gd's help of course)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 08:24:53 PM »
Also, approximately half our members are gentiles, so get your facts straight before trolling, liasion.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 08:33:55 PM »
Liason is an evil antisemite. His ideas are coming from the Nazi-Muslime-website http://www.radioislam.org/

This is real Nazi-ideology >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 08:57:04 PM »
                                                                                                                         בס''ד

Why are they so utterly incapable of debating what we REALLY stand for? Instead of making things up, I challenge them to debate our actual positions. Are they too cowardly or incapable to do so?

As Rabbi Meir David Kahane ztvk"l hy"d would say "Those who cannot debate, defame".

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 03:05:57 AM »
I have attempted to debate Chaim on the issues but so far he has failed to make a response in my thread which i addressed to the supporters and leadership of the JTF.  Perhaps soon enough i will get to debate foreign policy with him after everyone gets over the fact that i am an agnostic atheist.

Kiwi

« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 03:13:37 AM »
     Why does everyone seem to persecute the jews?
In Religion & Spirituality - Asked by NoOneSpecial - 12 answers - 8 months ago - Resolved
   Do jews hate gentiles?
In Religion & Spirituality - Asked by NoOneSpecial - 5 answers - 8 months ago - Resolved
   Jews and the inquisition?
In Religion & Spirituality - Asked by NoOneSpecial - 4 answers - 8 months ago - Resolved
   Why do jews kill palestinians?
In Other - Society & Culture - Asked by NoOneSpecial - 14 answers - 8 months ago - Resolved
   Jewish Task Force and Gentiles?
In Religion & Spirituality - Asked by NoOneSpecial - 4 answers - 8 months ago - Resolved
   Should Europeans return to their pagan roots?
In Religion & Spirituality - Asked by NoOneSpecial - 3 answers - 8 months ago - Resolved
   Why are so many Europeans christians?
In Religion & Spirituality - Asked by NoOneSpecial - 16 answers - 8 months ago - Resolved
   Why are jews so ignorant?
In Other - Cultures & Groups - Asked by NoOneSpecial - 8 answers - 8 months ago - Resolved
   Why are jews so ignorant?
In Religion & Spirituality - Asked by NoOneSpecial - 9 answers - 8 months ago - Resolved
   Banned by jews AGAIN?
In Religion & Spirituality - Asked by NoOneSpecial - 8 answers - 8 months ago - Resolved
   Did my speakers die?
In Other - Computers - Asked by NoOneSpecial - 2 answers - 8 months ago - Resolved
   What do jews think of pagans like me?
In Religion & Spirituality - Asked by NoOneSpecial - 3 answers - 8 months ago - Resolved
   Howcome jews kill palestinians and call them terroist?
In Religion & Spirituality - Asked by NoOneSpecial - 9 answers - 8 months ago - Resolved
   What do jews think of Euro-paganism?
In Religion & Spirituality - Asked by NoOneSpecial - 2 answers - 8 months ago - Resolved
   Are AudioSlave Communist?
In Music - Asked by NoOneSpecial - 4 answers - 8 months ago - Resolved
   Is building a computer hard?
In Other - Computers - Asked by NoOneSpecial - 8 answers - 8 months ago - Resolved
   Would this computer play Doom 3?
In Other - Computers - Asked by NoOneSpecial - 4 answers - 8 months ago - Resolved
   My right headphone won't work?
In Other - Computers - Asked by NoOneSpecial - 1 answer - 8 months ago - Resolved

This dudes questions were all 8 months ago, has made no other posting, once off nuff troll.

Offline dejavu

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2007, 03:51:08 AM »
Well as i said i then look forward to hearing from him when/if he does have the time.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2007, 07:30:00 AM »
Dejavu

Put up a question each week on the askJtf thread...that way it's speaking...

and you can only ask one question, but keep asking each week..

andyou dont' have to listen to all 2.5 hours of the show..just fast forward to your part...

That I can suggest is the best way

newman

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2007, 01:33:07 AM »
This is an old lie created by the same nazis who post Talmudic misquotes and falsehoods like "joodaism allows sex with 3 year olds" etc. One of their lies is that noachides will be slaves of the Jews! (I guess I'll have to go mow Mr Goldberg's lawn now! :::D)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2007, 01:38:37 AM »
Do these burnouts ever stop?

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2007, 02:49:55 AM »
It's just another attempt to smear Chaim because they are unable to have real debate that is why they have been dleteing our videos from YT
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 11:50:18 AM »
It's just another attempt to smear Chaim because they are unable to have real debate that is why they have been dleteing our videos from YT

yes, I agree they want to smear him. >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2007, 03:43:34 PM »
Liason is an evil antisemite. His ideas are coming from the Nazi-Muslime-website http://www.radioislam.org/

This is true it's from that site and the moslem/nazis have no forum on that site to debate
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2007, 04:27:00 PM »
The muslims responsible for radioislam should all die of cancer. All Jew-haters should be afflicted with terminal illness. liason deserves nothing but a bullet through his head.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2007, 05:40:17 PM »

This is true it's from that site and the moslem/nazis have no forum on that site to debate

They can't debate, they defame :(

Nazis and Moslems like to "quote" from the Talmud. But the most quotes are fiction and the quotes that are real are out of context.

Nobody of this morons have ever readed one page of the Talmud. They go to their leaders and they tell them how to speak.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2007, 06:50:37 PM »
True exactly
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2007, 07:46:02 PM »
Pathetic lies from losers, they are in fear.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!