Author Topic: Another brave act by philistine ,kills and mutilates prostitude  (Read 14041 times)

Kiwi

Re: Another brave act by philistine ,kills and mutilates prostitude
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2007, 11:06:41 PM »
At least prostitutes earn a living (unlike the charedim!) and nobody's forcing the clients to go with them. No demand= no supply. Blame the men for the prostitute problem.

Actually both men and women are simply having sex for pleasure. The women gain pleasure from the money they "earn" while the men obtain pleasure more directly. So really both are equally to blame!

Prostitutes do it as a job, its not pleasure to them. I know many that work in brothels, many are very nice women.

newman

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2007, 11:07:25 PM »
I am sick heaing and reading anti Charedim bashing in the secular leftist or nazi-like newspapers here. And now I find similar comments here also!!!!
Remember, statiscally only 10% of Israelis are fully observant, and nearly all are Charedim!!!!!! What other obdervant Israelis do you know? I have never heard about non Charedim abstaining from using the TV and cell phones on Shabat!!!!
(Except for Karaites and Samaritans, but surely you don't like them)

What a stupid question!

Judea and Samaria are full of observant Jews. They are called 'Orthodox Zionists'. They are proper Jews who earn their living AND serve in the army, not parasites.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2007, 11:15:26 PM »
I am sick heaing and reading anti Charedim bashing in the secular leftist or nazi-like newspapers here. And now I find similar comments here also!!!!
Remember, statiscally only 10% of Israelis are fully observant, and nearly all are Charedim!!!!!! What other obdervant Israelis do you know? I have never heard about non Charedim abstaining from using the TV and cell phones on Shabat!!!!

What a stupid question!

Judea and Samaria are full of observant Jews. They are called 'Orthodox Zionists'. They are proper Jews who earn their living AND serve in the army, not parasites.

There are only 200 thousand Jews in Yesha and it's true, they are mostly Orthodox. But you cannot reject Charedim and call them "parasites". Most Charedim don't work simply because they don't fit in the mostly secular Israeli society.

newman

« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2007, 11:19:18 PM »

What a stupid question!

There are only 200 thousand Jews in Yesha and it's true, they are mostly Orthodox. But you cannot reject Charedim and call them "parasites". Most Charedim don't work simply because they don't fit in the mostly secular Israeli society.

What absolute garbage!!!!!!!

The Orthodox ALL work. There is NOWHERE (apart from adult book shops or non-kosher butchers) charedim cannot work. More are working now since the government cut back their welfare payments, so you're wrong.

A Jew is REQUIRED to work and support his family, so they are NOT fully observant.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2007, 11:42:12 PM »
There are many jobs that Charedim could do, but not in current Israeli society. A Chredi cannot workd in a radio station, many shops and factories, since they still don't close for Shabat. I know many Chassidim here in Buenos Aires who work, but avoid listening to the radio, watching TV and even reading Goyishe newspapers and books.
Anyway, if you want to debate about Charedim, don't do it in a thread like this!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 11:43:49 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

newman

« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2007, 11:44:08 PM »
There are many jobs that Charedim could do, but not in current Israeli society. A Chredi cannot workd in a radio station, many shops and factories, since they still don't close for Shabat. I know many Chassidim here in Buenos Aires who work, but avoid listening to the radio, watching TV and even reading Goyishe newspapers and books.

Garbage!!!!!!!

They can work ANYWHERE Orthodox can work.....which is 90% of workplaces in Israel.

Man, you talk some crap!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2007, 11:48:27 PM »
Charedi parties are the only who at least struggle to keep Israel Jewish. But if you dislike them, it's your problem. Just don't debate about them in a thread about prostitution!!!!!!!

newman

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2007, 11:50:39 PM »
The majority of those parasites don't believe there should even be a sovereign Jewish State!!!!!!!!!

If they wanted to keep it Jewish why don't more than a tiny minority of them serve in the army?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2007, 11:58:38 PM »
The majority of those parasites don't believe there should even be a sovereign Jewish State!!!!!!!!!

If they wanted to keep it Jewish why don't more than a tiny minority of them serve in the army?

Some Charedim serve in the Army. Those who don't have their reasons. Some because the armt is secular, others because IDF has trurned against Jews of Yesha, and others simply because they wait for the Moshiach to have a State (I don't agree with that idea, but they must be respected). The lesser I want is a Jewish internal struggle. Better care about the Arabs, and leave Charedim in peace.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2007, 12:05:34 AM »

if you are jewish and you eat pork or bacon then you are going to have a bias against charedim.  I am not sure if you were joking when you said something about you going to have your bacon sandwich.. But jews that eat pork or bacon are simply rebelling...   

newman

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2007, 12:08:05 AM »

(1)Some Charedim serve in the Army. (2)Those who don't have their reasons. (3)Some because the armt is secular, others because IDF has trurned against Jews of Yesha, and (4)others simply because they wait for the Moshiach to have a State (I don't agree with that idea, but they must be respected). The lesser I want is a Jewish internal struggle. Better care about the Arabs, and leave Charedim in peace.

You are so full of shiite, Raul!!!!!!!!!

1/ A tiny minority serve in the army.

2/ The reasons are that they're parasites who refuse to do their share.

3/ There is a Charedi unit in the army supervised by a Charedi Rabbi. They'll have as many units as the need if more charedim join.The charedim don't give a rat's arse about the 'settlers' and they NEVER did. They refused to serve in the army since 1948...........50 years BEFORE the army turned against the settlers!!!!!!!

4/ No we must NOT respect FALSE theology. 1948 AND 1967 was PROOF.

WRONG on all counts as usual.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2007, 12:10:10 AM »
Newman is a Ben Noah, and so allowed to eat pork. However I myself, even though a Gentile, feel aversion to pork and don't even touch it. But since Hallacha allows a Noahide to eat it, Newman is ok with that

newman

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2007, 12:16:07 AM »
Newman is a Ben Noah, and so allowed to eat pork. However I myself, even though a Gentile, feel aversion to pork and don't even touch it. But since Hallacha allows a Noahide to eat it, Newman is ok with that

Most oppinion says we are allowed to eat pork. But the reason pigs are not kosher is the same as for dogs & cats. Pigs, dogs & cats have a keener sense of death than domestic sheep & cattle and cannot be killed without suffering great stress and torment. So I feel we shouldn't eat it  though I weaken & eat bacon. :-[

Kiwi

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2007, 12:47:05 AM »

Raul the Gentile who preaches to Jews lovely  ::)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2007, 12:50:46 AM »

Most oppinion says we are allowed to eat pork. But the reason pigs are not kosher is the same as for dogs & cats. Pigs, dogs & cats have a keener sense of death than domestic sheep & cattle and cannot be killed without suffering great stress and torment. So I feel we shouldn't eat it  though I weaken & eat bacon. :-[
Those reasons given for Kosher may be right in some sense. But honestly I find these attempts to find a rational explanation to Kosher Laws senselles. Many Jews want to rationalize everything because they are not brave enough to defend the idea that Torah is sometimes beyond human understanding. Sometimes, people want to give a reason, just to avoid being accused of blind faith. But the best way to keep Kosher is to openly declare " I believe that Torah was written by Hashem, and only He knows the reason".
If Kosher is ONLY to avoid animal suffering, then why insects are forbidden???

Kiwi

« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2007, 12:52:31 AM »
 :o you want to eat insects, hell he is Asian now too  :::D

newman

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2007, 12:55:23 AM »

Those reasons given for Kosher may be right in some sense. But honestly I find these attempts to find a rational explanation to Kosher Laws senselles. Many Jews want to rationalize everything because they are not brave enough to defend the idea that Torah is sometimes beyond human understanding. Sometimes, people want to give a reason, just to avoid being accused of blind faith. But the best way to keep Kosher is to openly declare " I believe that Torah was written by Hashem, and only He knows the reason".
If Kosher is ONLY to avoid animal suffering, then why insects are forbidden???

I didn't say suffering was the ONLY reason for kosher laws, you retard!!
Stop reading things that aren't there. I said it was the reason as far as dogs, cats, pigs and other mammals were concerned. Insects I don't know about but some locusts are kosher. Yemenite Jews used to eat them.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2007, 12:58:04 AM »
1- I don't preach to Jews. I only said, that even though I am allowed to eat pork, I feel aversion to it and don't even touch it.

2- I didn't say that I wanted to eat insects. I said that, since insects don't suffer so much when killed but are non-Kosher, then we must not limit the meaning of Kashrut to kindness to animals. Kashrut has a very deep reason that only Hashem knows.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2007, 01:03:32 AM »

But the reason pigs are not kosher is the same as for dogs & cats. Pigs, dogs & cats have a keener sense of death than domestic sheep & cattle and cannot be killed without suffering great stress and torment.

You said "THE reason". You should have said " maybe ONE of the reasons"

newman

« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2007, 01:05:01 AM »
But the reason pigs are not kosher is the same as for dogs & cats. Pigs, dogs & cats have a keener sense of death than domestic sheep & cattle and cannot be killed without suffering great stress and torment.

Yes.!!!!!!!!!!!

I said THE reason for dogs, cats & pigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT INSECTS, DUMMY!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2007, 01:10:34 AM »

Yes.!!!!!!!!!!!

I said THE reason for dogs, cats & pigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT INSECTS, DUMMY!!!!!!!!!!

But that's not the only reason even for pigs, cats and dogs. Torah says that those animals are impure after they have died. In the times of the Temple, if a Jew accidentally happened to touch them when dead, he had to go to the Mikveh.

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2007, 01:11:37 AM »
At least prostitutes earn a living (unlike the charedim!) and nobody's forcing the clients to go with them. No demand= no supply. Blame the men for the prostitute problem.

Actually both men and women are simply having sex for pleasure. The women gain pleasure from the money they "earn" while the men obtain pleasure more directly. So really both are equally to blame!

Prostitutes do it as a job, its not pleasure to them. I know many that work in brothels, many are very nice women.

The sex prostitutes have may not be pleasurable (in which case, why be a prostitute?) but the money they "earn" does bring pleasure!

newman

« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2007, 01:15:38 AM »
Newman, I do not care either for what you are writing about the Haredim. You've turned them into monsters. Since you want to recommend books to us, I encourage you to read the book Real Jews by Noah Efran. It will explain to you correctly the schism that exists between the ultra-orthadox and the secular, and dispell the common myths about Haredim as "parasites" and other nice words. This book is written by a secular scholar and offers a balanced perspective. And just so you know, the Haredim are keeping the Jewish population up. Their birthrate is even higher than the settler pioneers and if it were not for BOTH of the groups, Israel would be swallowed up by the Arabs a lot faster, G-d forbid.
I have done no such thing. It all started with a simple remark about the majority not working (and please don't bother to deny it). This idiot Raul is blowing it out of proportion.

By the way.....I'm not Robinson Crusoe as far as Charedi bagging goes on this forum!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 01:33:25 AM by newman »

newman

« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2007, 01:18:21 AM »
BTW,

Go tell the mother of the baby that was killed when the rock they threw through the car window one sabbath that they're not monsters.

They are welfare bludging, draft dodging parasites!!!!

Kiwi

« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2007, 01:19:22 AM »

The sex prostitutes have may not be pleasurable (in which case, why be a prostitute?) but the money they "earn" does bring pleasure!

When was work ever pleasure?

They do it because they can't do anything else. And when you earn $1500 a week its hard for them to take up another job isn't it.  ::)