Author Topic: Am I a racist ? I am taking a poll please respond  (Read 18037 times)

B0NG0ID

Am I a racist ? I am taking a poll please respond
« on: August 27, 2006, 11:53:32 AM »
 If I refuse to live in the environment described in the following link, am I a racist ?
If I do what has to be done to keep this out of my neighborhood, am I a bad person ?
If this is being a "Racist" I say lets make the most of it !
This is like another universe !

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Am I a racist ? I am taking a poll please respond
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 09:53:00 PM »
If I refuse to live in the environment described in the following link, am I a racist ?
If I do what has to be done to keep this out of my neighborhood, am I a bad person ?
This is like another universe !

If you do not do what has to be done to keep this filth out because of their race, then you are a racist. I have a new neighbor that is a single mom(with a bald head style dressed like a prostitute) with six kids(living in a two bedroom apartment and probably agaisnt the terms of her lease) that she keeps outside to roam the parking lot unsupervised. There are now broken balls littering the parking lot and I almost hit one of these 4-6 year old beasts as he jumped in front of my car when I was parking. A few days ago there was a fire and guess who started it. I fear everything else that is going to come before these beasts get evicted for not paying the rent(thank hashem I live in a city where it is easy to evict bad tenants). I live in a nice and mostly orthodox community and even have a few good neighbors of this race. What should I do about my bad new neighbors whom I don't want to have set my apartment set on fire? I'm thinking about calling child protective services but I don't have much evidence and don't know how serious they would take me. Any thoughts?
   I would be racist not to do anything about them just because of their race. If I don't do anything, more might move in.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2006, 09:31:09 PM »

You flush that down the toilet!
I went to school with those creatures you saw on youtube.com.
Now you know why I'm illiterate.

« Last Edit: August 29, 2006, 09:35:06 PM by angryChineseManiac »
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 08:14:20 PM »

Looks like "New York's Strongest"(the sanitation workers) must do a good job.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2006, 11:17:59 PM »
   People tell me that without these third world monsters there would be noone to work the low wage jobs. I say without the third world monsters the low wage jobs would be done better and less people would be needed to get the jobs done. I've been noticing that in the supermarkets lately. Whenever there is a white or asian cashier, there are never any lines. For some reason the lines back up into the aisles when the cashiers are all black and arab. I know David always mentions this, but I find it to be too true.

Offline WHITE PRIDE

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2006, 01:49:11 AM »
it's ok to be racist, let's face facts the White race (obviously including Jews) is superior to every other race we build civilizations, and inferior races like the Blacks are parasites who must be exterminated.

shimonchaim

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2006, 11:28:38 AM »
WHITE PRIDE
New JTFer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it's ok to be racist, let's face facts the White race (obviously including Jews) is superior to every other race we build civilizations, and inferior races like the Blacks are parasites who must be exterminated.

that is a quote by white pride that is not what jtf stands for to me that siunds exactly like the kkk and the nazis shame on you white pride

B0NG0ID

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2006, 12:08:40 PM »

I see you are a new jtfer. I prefer to think you will soon be an ex-jtfer ! Your position is WAY too extreme for me !

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2006, 12:59:29 PM »

Umm... what about black Jews or Jews with dark skin? They are still Jews and are command by G-d to be shown the same respect and treatment as other Jews. (I'm, of course, refering to religious Jews... self-hating Jews who run from Torah are a bit different).
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2006, 02:43:59 PM »
It's more than possibly to be 'racially aware' without being a white supremacist or a Nazi.

In fact, just look how popular Nazism is with 'black' organizations in the U.S. today.  Nazis actually have a lot in common with extremist black organizations, i.e. they are sub-literate trash.

Is the 'white' race superior?  Just ask all the white women who are marrying, dating, and having babies by black men.  Do they think white men are superior?

Sorry, but if you are saying 'white' men are 'superior' you have got completely the wrong idea.

White people have the right to exist and to encourage intra-marriage and intra-dating, but the reason why they are in the situation they are today is precisely because many white males have a superiority complex and have committed atrocities against 'non-whites' including Jews.

If only 'white' men had behaved more decently towards other human beings, perhaps we might not be being flooded by Third World trash today.  Perhaps the 'white' woman wouldn't find the 'white' man so repulsive that she prefers to sleep with negroes.

White or north-European people are worth preserving, but they must first learn humility and tolerance for other groups, including the Caucasians they arrogantly to this day still deem 'non-white'.

Offline WHITE PRIDE

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2006, 01:01:33 AM »
Actually it's the truth, the White race (including Jews)  has been superior throughout history, inferior races corrupt the DNA pool and must be extinct

I do not like the Nazis but they are different from Black racist groups in many ways, Black racists just hate Whites, Nazis have a mythology with the occult.

Overall  Ethiopian/other Black "Jews"  are simply Black inferior sub-humans who need to be extinct

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006, 08:53:48 AM »
Actually it's the truth, the White race (including Jews)  has been superior throughout history, inferior races corrupt the DNA pool and must be extinct

I do not like the Nazis but they are different from Black racist groups in many ways, Black racists just hate Whites, Nazis have a mythology with the occult.

Overall  Ethiopian/other Black "Jews"  are simply Black inferior sub-humans who need to be extinct

you are a shmock and nazi, your place isnt here. you can deny being a nazi but cant deny being a shmock.

Kahane was right!

Rhuan

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2006, 06:27:03 PM »
~~
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 12:11:42 PM by Rhuan »

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2006, 06:51:09 PM »
My two best friends are black, both of them are hoping to be doctors, and on course to be such. Skin colour means nothing.

Hope they will go back to Africa when they are finished?

I for one would never trust a negro with my life.   ;D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2006, 07:01:50 PM »
My two best friends are black, both of them are hoping to be doctors, and on course to be such. Skin colour means nothing.

Hope they will go back to Africa when they are finished?

I for one would never trust a negro with my life.   ;D

Yes I would have to agree with you there. Besides Africa needs all the doctors they can get.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2006, 06:53:55 AM »
i really believed this isnt a racist hatred forum...
what, you think there werent enough cases of Jewish doctors' malpractice? here, in Israel, there are thousands of cases.
guys, i think what you say really lower the class of this forum- and im sure JTF doesnt preach racism. plus its not "Jewish", to hate other races.

Kahane was right!

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2006, 09:07:16 AM »
i really believed this isnt a racist hatred forum...
what, you think there werent enough cases of Jewish doctors' malpractice? here, in Israel, there are thousands of cases.
guys, i think what you say really lower the class of this forum- and im sure JTF doesnt preach racism. plus its not "Jewish", to hate other races.

I don't hate anyone.

There are different kinds of black.  Now and then I see an urbane, wealthy young black couple, both of whom are very gorgeous and intelligent and make for great friends.  But by far the greater number of blacks swagger about the streets in baggy clothes, whistling at and hollering at white women and making life a misery for everyone.

It just so happens that 99% of all blacks are evil creatures.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2006, 09:40:46 AM »
hey dude, are you Jewish or what are you?

Kahane was right!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2006, 09:42:02 AM »
Re:  "... its not "Jewish", to hate other races..."

This is true.
I attend the Indy 500 as well as the Talladega 500.
It's wrong to discriminate.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2006, 09:45:15 AM »
It's wrong to discriminate
plus, it extremely lowers the level of our forum, and visitors could think that its a racist forum that encourages hatred.
mr. Satan, you cant deny hating blacks.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 09:47:26 AM by NeverMore »

Kahane was right!

yephora

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2006, 09:46:33 AM »
Racist, no.
Behaviorist, Yes.

I despise badly behaving people, whatever the race.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2006, 09:49:10 AM »
Racist, no.
Behaviorist, Yes.

sure, Yephora, me too. but attributing misbehavior to skin color- thats wrong.

Kahane was right!

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2006, 10:01:39 AM »
Racist, no.
Behaviorist, Yes.

sure, Yephora, me too. but attributing misbehavior to skin color- thats wrong.

I disagree.

I would bet good money that if, say, I was in town, and lots of blacks were about, these would be more likely to mug and commit violence than the white boys.

If there are groups of black males about, these are more likely to be the ones pestering white women than groups of white boys.

Black skin reveals to us the nature of the black man.  Now it may come to pass that a divine intervention has been made, and the black man may be civilized, but ceteris paribus, black skin is a sign that a) you should cross the road and b) you should hold your white girlfriend's hand before the negro stares at her and makes her feel uncomfortable.

I don't hate blacks.

yephora

« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2006, 10:08:49 AM »
There is no denying that the most badly behaving people in America today are blacks. Unbiased observation, prison population and FBI statistics all bear this out. Whether this is attributable to skin color, genetics, upbringing, or a combination of all is immaterial. Facts are facts. The most obvious way to categorize this subgroup, though, is by skin color; i.e. race.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2006, 10:24:40 AM »
ya know, guys, come to to Israel to see the opposit thing. say you walk down the street in my neighbourhood (which is actually rather lower mid social class or high low class). you would absolutely prefer to walk by a group of blacks (Ethiopian Jews) and not morrocan group, which cause the most problems among Jews (there are no arabs in the Kerayot- where i live). actually, in Israel, most common "Jewish" group of people to end up in prison is morrocan jews. so i can start saying morrocans are beasts, because they harassed me and other good pupils (there were almost no good morrocan pupils in all the schools iv'e been at), or becaus they are the most probable drug user, or other bad things here in Israel. actually, in many ways, their behavior is just like what you say the black do in the US.

what im trying to say is every race or national group or other people belonging to other division- we can attribute a bad behavior to every one of them, in different fields of behavior.

Kahane was right!