Author Topic: Am I a racist ? I am taking a poll please respond  (Read 17933 times)

sat_chit_anand

Re: Am I a racist ? I am taking a poll please respond
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2006, 11:09:15 AM »
If you had a separate homeland for negroes, you'd find that your number one source of emigration would be desperate blonde women.   :o

Yes, Getthee has an issue, but, lol, so true.

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2006, 11:14:11 AM »
i bet you're all french, aren't you?

That is a racist assumption. You need 'diversity training'.

Regards,

Sat.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2006, 12:54:46 PM »
I just don't like people who are evil, regardless of race.  I don't like evil whites or evil blacks. It just so happens that the majority of blacks living here are evil.  I don't hate anyone because of race though. Not all blacks are evil since there are some richeous black people.  I go to medical school, and the blacks in my class are far superior to the ghetto blacks you commonly see since they want to make something of themselves.  And I have found the rare richeous gentile black.  There are also richeous Jewish blacks.  I've seen a richeous Jewish black person in my synagague.  I treat richeous blacks the same that I would treat richeous whites and richeous jewish blacks the same way I would treat white jews, since race does not make any difference and this race superiority stuff is not found anywhere in the bible but was invented by evil racists.    Also, I would not mind a richeous black moving into my neighborhood but I would not like an evil black moving there.   Some of the people that have posted here are bringing down this forum since they are racists.  And if doing what must be done to throw them out means what I think it means then you are racist. 
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 12:57:51 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2006, 01:57:49 PM »
I HATE YOU

Why do you have so much hatred for your fellow-man?  Hate isn't good for you.   :'(

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2006, 02:02:43 PM »
If you had a separate homeland for negroes, you'd find that your number one source of emigration would be desperate blonde women.   :o

I HATE YOU

Ha Ha. Good. Enjoy yourself. :)

Na Na

« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2006, 05:47:24 PM »
I HATE YOU

Why do you have so much hatred for your fellow-man?  Hate isn't good for you.   :'(

you and black men?

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2006, 05:29:14 AM »
you and black men?

How about it?  I'm not that way inclined.  Maybe you have a soft spot for black men?   :-*

Na Na

« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2006, 03:22:13 PM »
you and black men?

How about it?  I'm not that way inclined.  Maybe you have a soft spot for black men?   :-*

No, being white and heterosexual, white girls are great...

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2006, 04:52:26 PM »
Dear fellows: Racism: As defined by Cambridge Dictionary is; The belief that one/your race is superior to anothers.    This has nothing to do with hatred of a race.  The molestations of and changing the meaning of "racism" is a purely LEFT WING political agenda to push their garbage.  Another good example is the definition of marriage now meaning two fags or two dykes or a dyke and a turkey baster...is today's "progressive" dumbed down World.  A bigot maybe but a "racist" probably not. 

The fact of the matter is, thanks to "politically correct" dumbing down of the benighted masses, the VAST majority use the term "Racism" and "Racist" WAY out of context and have actually made it into something that it clearly, by dictionary definition, is not.

I'd ask, knowing the factual definition of "racism", if one who knows that the vast majority of advancements in the entire civilized world were made by White Christian Males and subsequently all of the advancements in the un-civilized world would that then classify all Whites as "racists"?

Personally, I feel this entire concept of "racism" to be a farse.  Like people feel better with like people: Muslims with Muslims...is that "racism" or if one prefers such a "racist"? 
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 04:54:28 PM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2006, 07:08:55 PM »
As for me I don't really care what the definition of racism is. I have my opinions and I stick to them. I try to treat all people fairly however if something is wrong I will make my opinion known. I will not be put off by being called racist or bigot.  If people don't like my opinions they don't have to deal with me. This has now become a tool for the PC bunch. Everything is racist. Its become a tactic to get white folks to back down to all the PC garbage.  My advice is stick to your principals the h_ll what the PC bunch and minorities think.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2006, 07:11:49 PM »
As for me I don't really care what the definition of racism is. I have my opinions and I stick to them. I try to treat all people fairly however if something is wrong I will make my opinion known. I will not be put off by being called racist or bigot.  If people don't like my opinions they don't have to deal with me. This has now become a tool for the PC bunch. Everything is racist. Its become a tactic to get white folks to back down to all the PC garbage.  My advice is stick to your principals the h_ll what the PC bunch and minorities think.
100% Agree with every word you say...   ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

yephora

« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2006, 03:10:15 PM »
Well said, cjd 8) The more white people push back at the PC stormtroopers the more these fools will retreat, at least on a local level.
The real problem for us sane people is the courts. Most judges are liberals. It's their liberal decisions about what's normal in society that becomes law. Not majority rule but judicial rule is what is greasing the skids of America's slide toward dissolution.

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2006, 07:28:43 AM »
  My advice is stick to your principals the h_ll what the PC bunch and minorities think.

PC has run amok they are the new Bolsheviks.

It is the home of the new communist party and is giving life to the new nazi's of today.

Let me explain.

I watched David Duke (I am no fan of his) on a CNN interview with Wolf Blitzer while Duke was attending the holocaust thing in Iran.

It was a constant stream of nazibabble how Israel ruled the world and the only reason we are in Iraq is because Israel wanted the US to fight their battles.

Duke kept bringing up how the writer David Irving is doing time in an Austrian jail for denying the holocaust.  This is crazy, any idiot knows the holocaust happened there's hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of pages about the holocaust written by the perpetrators in their own hands.  See what I mean? I am being politically correct right here. In fear of running contrary to the beliefs of my host on JTF I am going out of my way to make sure everyone knows I don't subscribe to the holocaust deniers.

Four million, five million, six million murdered souls.... it doesn't make a difference millions were murdered and all you need to do is visit the Treblinka site, dig around a bit and come up with tons of identifiable human ashes so why are the PC elite making denying the holocaust a crime in Austria?

Why is the left so bent on making holocaust denial a crime when we have film showing nazi's shooting thousands of men, women and children in tranches?  Let them have their free speech then show the film so everyone knows they are idiots.  Don't give them a platform.

Every time Duke mentioned Irving and prison a chill went down my spine as I envisioned millions of people watching wondering "why are some so afraid of free speech they will imprison a man for simply speaking?" Irving will eventually be released and have more of a bully pulpit then ever before.  Why are the PC police making a martyr out of a liar, crook and thief?

I've never purchased any of Irving's works but why is he in prison? If some are willing to prison someone for simply speaking what are they hiding?  This is what we expected out of Soviet Russia and Communist China but in the west?

Many of you know I help run a somewhat politically incorrect website  ;D and what amazes me is how hard I have to work keeping it online.  It would be fairly easy for me to find a host that would tolerate a site having sex with barnyard animals but try to put something up being critical about race and hold on for the big boot.  Thousands of hosts available for something like barnyard sex but maybe 3 or 4 that would tolerate politically incorrect speech about race. 

I guess I don't get it.

Can someone here, perhaps someone living in the EU, give me a reason holocaust denial is considered a crime and not just the babblings of an idiot?
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2006, 02:35:22 AM »
You know... what would happen if they had a group of Martin Luther King or black slave deniers?
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2006, 11:27:47 AM »
You know... what would happen if they had a group of Martin Luther King or black slave deniers?
Thats a good idea... say it is a Leftwing conspiracy that never happened....  see what the Bolsheviks do with that... ;)