Author Topic: WTF IS GOING ON ON THIS FORUM ??? WE HAVE MUSLIMS HERE !!!!!!  (Read 3540 times)

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
WTF IS GOING ON ON THIS FORUM ??? WE HAVE MUSLIMS HERE !!!!!!
« on: December 17, 2007, 02:04:49 PM »
We post topic ricently, its #1 now Baruch Hashem the Second Video By Three Jews From Brooklyn is Ready!!!

here: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=13514.0

and WTF did this Master JTFer wrote ???
DO WE HAVE MUSLIMS HERE ?????

NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: WTF IS GOING ON ON THIS FORUM ??? WE HAVE MUSLIMS HERE !!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 02:18:28 PM »
HE WAS POSTING WHAT MOSLEMS AND NAZIS WILL SAY
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 02:24:30 PM »
Ambiorix is no muslim, he just thinks it's funny at times to post what muslims would say.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2007, 02:26:04 PM »
Ambiorix is no muslim, he just thinks it's funny at times to post what muslims would say.

Sarcasm and irony.  :::D
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2007, 02:35:58 PM »
We post topic ricently, its #1 now Baruch Hashem the Second Video By Three Jews From Brooklyn is Ready!!!

here: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=13514.0

and WTF did this Master JTFer wrote ???
DO WE HAVE MUSLIMS HERE ?????

Hi Ruslan1987,

Sorry.

I made you think I am a traitor, but be assured , I assumed you would know I do not mean at all what I wrote there.
So do NOT take this post literally. Please. I am convinced we will have to fight a bloody war to drive the muslims out of Europe&the Western World.
I am not hating myself (Christian) nor do I hate any Jew; (well I do hate those who are 100% anti-Israel, such as the Neturei Karta - traitors. I do hate (anti-)Israeli politicians who are giving their land away to the arabs).

I was just imitating what the average muslim or anti-semite writes on YouTube when he/her comments our videos.

I do this a lot of times, since I know personally very well, how muslims use Taqqiah when talking about world politics/religious affairs.
I live in a country where muslims are infiltrating government, bureaucracies, political parties...

It is useful for our members to know what the average enemy writes  or thinks about us.
It is useful to make ironic posts that state "kill all the Christians and the filthy Jews", because that is what a growing number of people in our countries think.

So if you read more posts of me like " the evil zionists did 9-11 " , do NOT think I mean 0,000000000000000000001 % of it.

Thank you very much for the video.
Love from Belgium,

Ambiorix

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2007, 02:37:13 PM »
Let's keep on fighting, I will release some videos in the future too.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2007, 02:53:04 PM »

:) SORRY about that, I just woke up and looking through comments and  WHAT THE HELL :)  we have muslims here :):):)

NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline igo

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 02:58:47 PM »
Your new username is now "HAWK," Ruslan1987.

You have such good eyes   ;D

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2007, 03:00:12 PM »

:) SORRY about that, I just woke up and looking through comments and  WHAT THE HELL :)  we have muslims here :):):)

Yeah I am a muslim  O0 uuuhh forget that... just joking... :::D

One day we will wake up, and they will exterminate us if we don't convert to their backward evil pagan cult.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2007, 03:42:24 PM »
Ambriox is one of the best posters !!!
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2007, 04:04:21 PM »
I enjoy everybody on this forum!
The fact that some of us are alert is a very good sign.
Isn't it great of JTF it brings together Jews and Christians, and even all pro-Westerners, that don't believe in a G-d?

We are always told the nazis killed the Jews, Gypsies, homos, retarded. In the same time Israel is demonised 24h/24h; 7d/7d.
This media-discrepancy will lead to catastrophy

The Jews in that way are regarded as pooooor, silly victims , just as the poooor homos, etc.
In a way, it is like the christians want to keep Jews in that masochistic status they have.
Pure barbarism.
In the same time the christian and (post-christian atheist left-wing) are promoting "peace" on every occasion they have to attack the Jewish state.
The media continously sells an image of the "Victim-Jew", and the "Killer-Jew", to the very point , non-Jews are getting sick of it, and become anti-Judaic again, as before.

I hate to say this, but :
The very concept of tolerance, multi-culture, diversity, anti-apartheid, anti-"Jewish-zionist-occupation of arabia Pal-land..."
must be refuted by eminent Jews , or it is going to lead to an attempt for ethnical cleansing against Jews again.

The adagio "We live in '38 and Iran is Germany", is all too true, to not take it seriously.

The weakness of Israel, or better, the unwillingness of Israeli traitor-politicians, to eliminate its enemies,
is leading to the perception, that it is ok to hate "killer-Jews" and to turn them in "victim-Jews" again.
The idea that muslims have, to fight those who show mercy/weakness, is very apparent.
It is less obvious, but Christians (or non-Jews in general) have this attitude as well :
They start hating Jews again, because of the support the USA gives, because of the numerous consipracy movies on YouTube, etc,...

WHY ISN'T ISRAEL UNDERTAKING ANYTHING TO GET THOSE VIDEOS REMOVED?
WHY ISN'T ISRAEL/THE WEST UNDERTAKING ACTION TO SHUT DOWN YOUTUBE IF IT DOESN'T CRACK DOWN THOSE JIHAD/NEO-NAZI-MOVIES?

« Last Edit: December 17, 2007, 04:07:23 PM by Ambiorix »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2007, 04:11:18 PM »

Sarcasm and irony.  :::D

Yeah, you racist, occupying, media running, and bank owning Zionists cry and whine about antisemitism too much whenever someone says things you don't like ;) ;)

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2007, 04:34:07 PM »
Ambiorix is an excellent member,
and has a great sense of humor.

O0

May I add that this topic should be erased ?...

:)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2007, 04:35:13 PM »
Ambriox is one of the best posters !!!

YES, I know that :) I had a thought that maybe muslims stole him username and password :)
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2007, 05:55:08 PM »
Ambiorix, your posts are excellent, but can I ask you to please not even joke like that in the future? 

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2007, 05:57:20 PM »
Ambiorix, your posts are excellent, but can I ask you to please not even joke like that in the future? 
OK. I will not joke like that anymore.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2007, 07:01:07 PM »
OK. I will not joke like that anymore.

NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2007, 01:23:54 AM »
If you want to have it out with crazed Muslims, there are plenty on faithfreedom.org; people bash them like crazy. 
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Kiwi

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2007, 02:49:25 AM »

Yeah I am a muslim  O0 uuuhh forget that... just joking... :::D

One day we will wake up, and they will exterminate us if we don't convert to their backward evil pagan cult.

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

You are such a dag.  ;)

Offline DALMACIJA

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2007, 09:05:07 AM »
Ambiorix is an excellent member,
and has a great sense of humor.

O0

May I add that this topic should be erased ?...

O0

O0