Author Topic: United Nations Reported IDF Troop Movements To Hizbollah  (Read 5070 times)

El Cabong!

United Nations Reported IDF Troop Movements To Hizbollah
« on: August 27, 2006, 11:54:35 AM »
UNIFIL posted on its website up to the minute reports on IDF troop and weapons movement so precise it would help any enemy identify and execute on its target simply by checking the internet.

Article short:

UNIFIL--the United Nations Interim Force in Lebanon, a nearly 2,000-man blue-helmet contingent that has been present on the Lebanon-Israel border since 1978--is officially neutral. Yet, throughout the recent war, it posted on its website for all to see precise information about the movements of Israeli Defense Forces soldiers and the nature of their weaponry and materiel, even specifying the placement of IDF safety structures within hours of their construction. New information was sometimes only 30 minutes old when it was posted, and never more than 24 hours old.

Full article:http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/012/622bqwjn.asp

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: United Nations Reported IDF Troop Movements To Hizbollah
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 01:38:34 PM »
It got much worse!

Israel asks Muslim states to send troops ???

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/world/4143498.html

These leftist Israeli leaders have never realized the dangers posed by religion of islam which is the root cause for all troubles in the Middle East.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 05:08:37 PM »
Is someone here surprised?  :D Israeli government simply makes me laugh. im sure they could have done something about it, like putting that website out of action or something. i personally dont really expect our "government" to actually do something that makes sense, at least not smolmert.

Kahane was right!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 05:24:19 PM »
The Israeli government could have and should have put the website down however the fact remains that something like that has no business being in place to begin with. People should really start contacting their elected representatives when the predatory UN does things such as this. The more bad press the crappy United Nations gets the better. More over we need to expose the millions given to this evil institution each year that does nothing but create global havoc.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 05:25:54 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

El Cabong!

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 08:06:10 PM »
The UN is a corrupt, outdated, anti-American, anti-Semitic, and third world organization of bankrupt countries. They should be thrown out of Manhatan and the buildings should be turned into condos. F*ck the UN, muslims and arabs.

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2006, 08:10:24 PM »
it never led to any good, giving Israels security to the hands of these UN'ers. i actually prefer to have only the lebanese army deployed in southern lebanon, at least no one will cry in case of an attack that we hurt these informers.

Kahane was right!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2006, 08:19:58 PM »
U.S. out of the U.N., and U.N. out of U.S.!!!!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!