Author Topic: Barack Obama Talks About His Faith Amid Internet Muslim Rumors!!!  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
FOXNEWS REPORT!!!
MASON CITY, Iowa — Democrat Barack Obama on Sunday confronted one of the persistent falsehoods circulating about him on the Internet. He went to church. His attendance here at the First Congregational United Church of Christ, with the news media in tow, was as much an observation of faith as it was a rejoinder to baseless e-mailed rumors that he is a Muslim and poses a threat to the security of the United States.
Obama did not address the rumors, but described how he joined Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago two decades ago while working as a community organizer. Because the rumors are True!
Obama staffers and volunteers say they periodically encounter voters who say they cannot support Obama because they've heard he is Muslim, a claim that has been making its way through Internet sites and blogs since he announced his candidacy for president.
The issue gained prominence earlier this month when Hillary Rodham Clinton's campaign forced the resignation of two Iowa volunteer coordinators who had forwarded e-mails that falsely tried to tie him to Islamic jihadists.
The Illinois Democrat — whose middle name is "Hussein" — was born in Hawaii and moved to Indonesia at age 6 to live with his mother and stepfather, who was Muslim. He left Indonesia when he was 10 and returned to Hawaii to live with his mother's parents.
That's what JTF has been saying fot months now! 
Finally, All the Videos and Publicity is catching up with Obama. Let's Keep up the FIGHT!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Barack Obama Talks About His Faith Amid Internet Muslim Rumors!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2007, 09:39:34 AM »
I think this issue will come to the front burner if this guy should make it to the general elections. The sad fact of the matter is that this guy should have never have made it as far as he already has. This says volumes about the mentality of the Democrap party. Then again what we have in the Republican party as candidates is only slightly better to say the least.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

kellymaureen

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 09:40:15 AM »
Ha ha he has a better chance of convincing me he's Cinderella than convincing me he's NOT a muslim

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 08:32:28 PM »
Ha ha he has a better chance of convincing me he's Cinderella than convincing me he's NOT a muslim
He'd have a better chance of convincing me he's not black than convincing me he is not a muslim. ;D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years