Author Topic: Ask JTF For November 26 Broadcast  (Read 15133 times)

admin

Ask JTF For November 26 Broadcast
« on: October 09, 2006, 10:14:02 PM »
Note to Chaim: I originally wrote this question in early October and have edited it since. It is interesting to note that there is a new thread someone started in the past week that has shifted to a similar topic about Judaism and what is allowed in a relationship. The original poster was trying to find you a wife. The other topic is also a sticky topic so you should have no problem finding it if you care to review it.

Also please note that the subject of men on this forum talking about their bad experiences with meeting women is a constant topic here. One such conversation sprung up on a thread making fun of an immodestly dressed affirmative action woman that people said had some white features. I moved the relevant posts out of that thread and out of The Affirmative Action People Crisis Section on to a new thread where it won't be poulluted by a picture that is not appropriate for this forum. I locked the original thread. But I would like your permission to start a new section for Kahanist dating where there will be rules about modesty and about no dating between Jews and Gentiles. The current thread is at http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=1401.0 . There is too much talk about white women only liking black men. We need to shift talk about women into something positive, not degrading to the vast majority of white women.

BELOW IS MY ORIGINAL QUESTION.

I know you are in to healthy food. What is your opinion on women using cosmetics such as make-up and nail polish? Also, what about perfume? Is it un-healthy for them to use those products? Is it un-healthy for them to dye their hair? I think women shouldn't dye their hair unless it is because they have gray hair because it takes away from their natural beauty. I don't oppose women using the other products I mentioned in this paragraph and I think it makes them attractive. Do you think it is attractive if women use these products?

I prefer to marry a woman who does not dye her hair or have multiple piercings. I think it is savage to have earrings besides in the ear and she should only have one in each. Men should have none. I also only want to marry a virgin. What is your opinion on marrying a woman who is not a virgin? I also recently decided not to a kiss a woman until I get married. What is your opinion on these issues? I am not totally Shomer Negiah though. Are you Shomer Negiah and if not, would you kiss a woman before you get married? You mentioned that there were women interested in you. Did you ever date one?

Do you believe all Jews should refrain from pre-marital kissing?

Do you believe all Jews should be Shomrei Negiah?

Do you want your wife to cover her hair? What do you think of women who cover their heads with a wig? If she uses a wig, then she most likely has to keep her real hair short so it won't stick out so even her husband can't enjoy it. I don't mind if my wife won't cover he hair but I would want her to use a scarf covering so I can see her real hair at home. What do you think of Haredit women who shave their real hair and then wear a wig? 

Do you believe it is okay for women to wear pants?

Someone on this forum mentioned in the America's Morality Crisis Section that there is a prophesy that women will have hoop earrings, have shoes that click (High healed shoes.), and artificial nails. He said it is because women will be evil and and try to seduct men. This particular poster has a thing about writing bad things about white women because he thinks all they care about is black men. I don't oppose women having earrings if it is one per ear. I don't have a problem with women wearing high healed shoes or artificial nails. Those types of things can be attractive. Do you think it is healthy for them to have high healed shoes or artificial nails? Do you find it attractive? 

I like if a woman has one earring per ear. Do you like it or are you against any earrings?

Everyone on the forum wishes you to find a wife soon. Do you think JTF should set up match making for Kahanist Jews or help you find a wife? Kahanism also involves reproducing and having Jewish babies, not just politics.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 11:21:01 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For November 26 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2006, 10:20:49 PM »
Dear Chaim,
  Can you give me the legitimate web address of the Talmud on line. If you don't have one at the moment please post it on the forum if you can. Also, do you have any JTF chapters in Los Angeles? I think that once people out there get wind of JTF, you would get much support.
Many thanks

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2006, 04:21:17 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

You can pick whichever question you would like to answer.

1) What are some of your favorite Pirkei Avot?

2) Why did Israel attack the USS Liberty in 1967? I've read many interpretations on it from many different perspectives and all seem to distort the facts in order to suit one agenda or another.

Todah Rabah v'shavua tov.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 01:20:33 PM by Menachem »

adam613

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2006, 12:37:04 AM »
Dear Chaim:

Thank you for answering my questions about the Jewish Press a few weeks back, I very much appreciate your honesty.

I did want to say though regarding “Chained Women” agunot  the way the Jewish Press has handled it has hurt the cases of real “agunot”. I don’t believe most agunot are wives that are beaten by their husbands. Every serious study has clearly shown that women are just as likely to commit physical violence in a relationship and some cases are mutual. The Feminists and the UN support this one sided view of abuse. The UN wants to use the America model used in the women shelters in other western countries. It is supported with 1 billion dollars from the violence against women’s act passed by Bill Clinton in which the billion go to feminazi’s..  (The women shelters are run by very extreme feminists who have made threats to women that don’t share their views) Anyway, the cases I have heard are cases where men walk out and don’t give a get or other cases where men are not available for the most part. But those cases the Jewish Press believes are in the minority. Furthermore, the Jewish Press supports feminism and admit the feminists are the one’s mostly involved with this false presentation of aguna’s which many think is a legitimate presentation of this issue? (I have noticed this as well.) In the November 8th’’s  Jewish Press, (letter below if have time to read it) the Jewish Press mentioned that a agunah conference was cancelled in Jerusalem because some Rabbi’s didn’t want to feel they were giving in to feminist pressure. Furthermore, the Jewish Press while discussing other conservative issue’s never has debates about feminism. Because the Jewish Press supports all forms of feminism and does not allow free speech in this area. The way the agunah is handled by the Jewish Press which is the way it is handled by all Orthodox groups from what I understand I do not support.  It is unacceptable to only be concerned about a 30 year old women but not be concerned about a six year old boy or girl and what the effects a divorce will be on them. Sometimes they are left with an abusive mother who teach their children to hate their father. This is horrible beyond words.

I do suspect the editor’s daughter’s divorce may have had something to with this. I suspect it wasn’t as one-sided as you heard. I think that the Jewish Press is more responsible then any other Jewish paper for the  serious single crisis effecting Orthodox Jews in the US because of the fact it had some legitimacy (since Rabbi Kahane wrote for it) and pushes a women’s supreme right over the whole family unit which has done tremendous harm and has caused tremendous mistrust of the institute of marriage in the Orthodox world.  I don’t feel the Jewish Press is a garbage paper. I think it is an evil paper that does not have the proper attitude towards the family and I would hope the Kahanists would be as strong in this area as other area’s.  I really hope that the Kahanist’s are never involved (which thankfully you write your own articles on your own site) with this paper again as at this point Kahanist should not give this paper ANY legitimacy. I appreciate your work in many area’s and what you have done for soviet Jewry and you’re support to Noam and Elisheva Federman and the hilltop youth and Israel. Just feel in the area of marriage and raising healthy children (which the Federman’s are doing although  the evil Israeli gov’t is trying to destroy the family)  you need a mother and father for and not men that are doormats and henpecked because women because of feminism and false domestic abuse stories will only marry men that are wimps because otherwise they think they are going to be abused(which they do tell women untrue traits that could mean a man is abusive..  I feel the Kahanist movement has not been as militant in general. in this area as other area’s. Thanks for all you do and you can respond to this.

HERE IS THE ARTICLE IN THE JEWISH PRESS.
Rabbi Yosef Blau On The Canceled Conference
By: Elliot Resnick, Jewish Press Staff Reporter
Wednesday, November 8, 2006
Rabbi Shlomo Amar met on Tuesday with rabbis who made the trek to Israel for the now canceled agunah conference. The Jewish Press spoke with one of them, Rabbi Yosef Blau, mashgiach ruchani of Yeshiva University.
"Rav Amar explained that he thought the conference was a good idea, but that he canceled it because he didn't want machlokes," Rabbi Blau said. "He said he wants to arrange a conference in the future when things are calmer. He didn't say why it's not calm now so I don't know how it's going to be calmer in the future."
Advertisement

Rabbi Blau said he was "disappointed" that Rabbi Amar canceled the conference, the purpose of which, he said, "was not meant to come out with a solution" but rather to "discuss different approaches to dealing with the problem of agunos."
Rabbi Blau said that Rabbi Amar told them that some rabbis – without specifying which – felt that holding the conference would give the appearance that rabbis are responding to feminist pressure. However, Rabbi Blau says this accusation is an "insult to the chief rabbi of Israel and all the rabbonim who agreed to go."
On the contrary, Rabbi Blau argued, canceling the conference "has strengthened feminist tendencies because now the perception is that rabbis are not willing to deal with the issue of agunos. The argument is backwards and upside down."
Among other problems the conference would have addressed, said Rabbi Blau, is that of "greater cooperation between batei din on jurisdiction matters Some cases are not even dealt with because there's no agreement between the husband and wife which beis din to go to, and there's no way to force anyone to go to any particular beis din."
Ultimately, Rabbi Blau concluded, "this is not a women's issue; it's an issue of tzedek." Refusing to discuss halachic problems, he added, "frustrates people and creates a lack of respect for Torah."

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2006, 10:01:29 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I remember once reading in a previous JTF website article about you endorsing Michael Kleiner of the Herut party for one of the past elections in Israel.  After that I did not see anything about Michael Kleiner in the subsequent JTF website articles.  Was Baruch Marzel originally with the Herut party?  If so why did he break away from Michael Kleiner. Will that not split the Kahanite votes?  What is the significant difference between Michael Kleiner's party and Baruch Marzel's party? 

Thanks In Advance!

Christian Zionist.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 10:08:39 PM by christianzionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2006, 06:40:57 PM »
Shalom Chaim. Thank you for answering my questions a couple of weeks ago on your views of non-Muslim Arabs and Muslims who don't subscribe to the doctrine of killing non-Muslims. You answered it the way I was hoping you would.

You often complain about the ways in which JTF is lacking in such badly needed funds. I can think of only one solution to this problem best summed up in one big word: ACCESSIBILITY! I honestly believe that the only realistic way you can have a chance at raising millions of dollars is to go out there and meet, greet, and shake hands with those who have the funds and willing to hand those funds over. I predict that your response will be one of "I just don't have the time for it." I understand you have an extremely busy schedule with all the shows you do each week which I greatly admire. But it still begs the question: How can you possibly think that it's realistic to make millions of dollars if you don't make yourself accessible to the public? Why not go out there and form fund raising events where the public can attend, shake hands with you, and contribute money to the cause? I honestly believe that that is the key to getting the millions of dollars we need and that there is no way around this.

Daniel

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2006, 10:51:45 PM »
Dear Chaim,
  I strongly disagree with you about Gilgul Nishamot, and other things you label as only "Hassidic". I am Sefardi, one problem I see in your opinion on Judaism is that you mostly mention the Rambam ( who was controversial with his moreh nevohim, that many people reject, and many others say that it was only written for people allready negativly influenced by philosophy, ( thats why it was written only in arabic).  How can you interpret that what the Talmud says about Gilgul Nishamot, Shadim, etc. isnt a real thing but is only arigorical. Do you accept Kabbalah? Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai the main Rabbi of the Talmud was also the main Rabbi of the Zohar, then the Arizal explicitly explained Gilgul Nishamot and other Kabbalistic teachings of which the vast majority of Jews- Sefardim and Askenazim accepted ( wayy before Hassidim)
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2006, 10:59:30 PM »
Dear Chaim,
        Thank you as always for answering our questions each week. My question this week is why after all the Jewish people did for the blacks with the Civil Rights movement, and all the support the Jewish community gave to the blacks, why do you think the blacks turned on the Jewish people so quickly and so fully, going so far as to defend Hitler and the most vile Jew haters, after the civil rights movement?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Mortify

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2006, 12:32:54 AM »
Chaim,

I'm curious as to what your thoughts are of Jesus Christ. I understand you are a religious Jew, but I'm curious as to who you believe this person was. You've said in the past that you respect Christians and their beliefs, but do you consider Christians to be misguided because they regard Him as the Messiah?

An additional comment: Sometimes I feel that Jews do not truly love and respect their Christian brothers/sisters, and only "respect" them because they are useful tools in their unabashed support of Israel and the Jewish people. If you have any thoughts on this, please share.

Please understand that I do not intend this to be divisive, but I think tough issues like these need to be addressed.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2006, 02:42:50 AM »
Hello Chaim

I read earlier today that fat black pig Charles Rangle wanted to issue an idea of re instating the draft since this coutnry is in a war.  Now me personally I think this idea is completely crazy of even having the idea of a draft and he mentioned every American after the age of 18 to be drafted like the Vietnam war and wars before that.  What is your thought about this crazy thing?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Gerard

• New JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2006, 09:05:55 AM »
Hi, Chaim

Would  you perhaps consider naming the forum" The Fifty Minute Forum"

I don't know  if you mind, but enough members ask personal and "small talk" questions.
for example; "Have you turned fifty yet?" one member a while ago questioned about your wearing a hat preference...

Do you find it irrelevant, personall and perhaps frivolous, Chaim?

Thank you.

PS
 It seems as if some forum members were not listening to you about your birthday and among other things. I would find it annoying especially having to repeat myself more than once. Do you agree, Chaim... Thanks again:)

Yacov Menashe responds: Gerard's position is not supported by The Administration. Chaim is not a member of this forum and Ask JTF is the only way we can correspond with him. We don't just look up to him as our leader, but also as a friend. We don't want to turn this forum into a Bolshevik dictatorship by limiting free speech.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 03:24:12 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2006, 12:44:58 PM »
Hello Chaim, I have some question and concerns about some statements you have made.

1) You have said that you favor sterilizing blacks and muslims. It has been told to me that Leviticus 21:17-20 forbids forced sterilization. Also, in Deuteronomy 23:1 speaks that nobody who is castrated by enter the house of the Lord. Also, in Malachi 2:14-15 it states that married couples having children is the will of God. Does this only apply to Jews or to humanity as a whole?

2) What are your views on democracy as a form of government? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you have said that a Torah-true Israel would not be a democratic state. Would it be a one-party religious state? As for gentile nations like America, is democracy the best possible form of government or would America be better off becoming something of a Bible-true Christian theocracy? My faith in democracy has been shaken seeing the rule of law disappear on immigration/world issues, leftists allowed and encouraged to poison western society, third-world savage culture taking over, morals disintegrating, etc. Is destruction the inevitable end of all democratic states?

Also, thank you for the advice on how to help my father. What a world we've become when a Christian son has to teach his Jewish father how to be a proud Jew... Anyways, God bless and have a great week.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Noahide

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2006, 02:16:48 PM »
Hello Chaim: I have no questions this week.  I just want to say: Keep up the good work.  It's greatly appreciated.

Regards from Noahide.

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2006, 06:25:57 PM »
Hey Chaim,

My first time in this forum and I have a few short questions to ask you.

What are your views about Jews celebrating Thanksgiving?   

[Yacov Menashe inserts: What are your views about Noahides celebrating Thanksgiving? Should they celebrate it? Should they celebrate The Fourth of July and other American holidays? What is your opinion on July 4, 1776 being The 17th of Tammuz? Also, when The Jews were expelled from Spain, Columbus left for America which paved the way for a new home for Jews after the expulsion. Both events were on Tisha B'Av. Do you think part of the reason why Jews should not celebrate The Fourth of July is because July 4, 1776 was The 17th of Tammuz? This is a fact I found out by checking Chabad.org's online calendar which stretches back a few thousand years and lasts thousands of years into the future, not taking into account that The Mashiach will have already come by then so we won't have a set calendar anymore. If we keep our set calendar, the current calendar drift will continue. This drift is that the earliest Passover can fall in the solar year has moved up 7.5 days since we got the set calendar. So it can no longer fall on The Vernal Equinox aand can end as late as May now which will be a regular occurrence in a few hundred years. The calendar drifts by one day every 231 years.] 

Did you see the movie "Borat" if so do you believe the movie as being satirical or anti- Semitic?

Since you claim there are no Arab moderates What has  Jordan done against Israel or the Jewish people since 1994 "peace treaty"? 

lastly, Do you know Rabbi Mordecai Friedman member, president of the American Board of Rabbis?  do you believe in his political views?  I personally think he is way to extreme.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 12:11:24 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

ihkili18

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2006, 07:58:37 PM »
Hi Chaim first i thought it would be funny to tell you that when I spent my post high school year in Israel, I went to a gym in Jerusalem which played a lot of English language music as do most Israeli hit music stations. All the Israeli guys in the gym who spoke a little English wanted me to try and explain to them what the rappers were saying. I told them that I myself could not understand rap noise which is the truth. They didn't believe me and I told them that these shvartzes didn't speak clearly but they still thought that native English speakers understand rap easily. Now on to my more important question. I really would love to move to Israel. While I don't see myself ever living on a settlement(although of course I believe Israel should be liberating more land instead of giving anything up) I could see myself living in a less religious part of Israel. The problem  is it is so hard to move because that would mean going there all by myself not knowing anybody and not speaking the language. Now I suppose if I continued going to college I would meet people and make some friends there but I don't know. Also I don't speak Hebrew so how should i go about learning to speak Hebrew well here so I don't go there empty. Thank you so much and I hope I will have the honor of going to Israel with you or at least seeing you there because there is nobody who deserves to be allowed into Israel more than you. (Also I hope you tell a story about another of your encounters with shvartzes because that really does give me a lot of enjoyment)

Yacov Menashe adds: The best place to learn Hebrew is in an ulpan in Israel. But you should learn a little bit before. I made aliyah when I was 18 and I knew some Hebrew before because my dad is from Israel and my parents spoke it at home plus a little bit from Hebrew School although Hebrew School is mostly a joke. I knew more Hebrew from going to Israel in The Summer than from Hebrew School. Since I was 12 1/2  when I had my Bar Mitzvah there in The Summer, I went there every Summer plus 5 times before I was 12 starting when I was 3. All together including when I lived there, I was there 17 times. I was in an ulpan from August to June where you learn only Hebrew for half a school day. Then I went to The Summer Ulpan at Hebrew University and then had Hebrew classes as part of my academic year there in The Mechina (Preparatory Program) for New Immigrants. Then I spent a year at the regular Israeli university at Bar-Ilan but I came back here for the rest of college because it was too hard in academic Hebrew and the Israeli undergraduate level which is like the graduate level here. This is my fourth year in college here. I went to community college for 3 years and got an Associates Degree. Now I am in a four year university completing a Bachelors Degree.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2006, 08:43:22 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2006, 07:04:59 AM »
Hello Chaim, I know this fellow called screen name ‘BK’ - from activities I held together with his help for Gush Katif, opposite the Israeli Embassy several months before the ethnic cleansing plan by Ariel Sharon was carried out – around 20 people attended it. I also organised marches, demonstrations, vigils and protests against it in London, over 250 attended one in Golders Green that I organised.  You mentioned him on this ASK JTF show recently. [I happen to have his landline and mobile numbers, and an email address for him!]

However I am always disturbed at the nasty, sick and vile things he says about you and JTF – especially its views on Blacks, which is against their culture not race, nationality or ethnicity.

Here is what ‘BK’, from England wrote in recent times on the ‘Revava’ Forum:    
"So that's [CBP eh? I have to say I dislike him even more than I did before after having seen just the first 2 minutes or so of that video. Besides for him looking like a retard, you can tell the guy's on a serious ego-trip every time he opens his mouth... Where does a middle-aged shrimp like him with no followers get off talking like some tough-guy neo-nazi?! (… and his Hebrew accent is a bit annoying...)  Someone needs to pinch his arm hard and remind him that he is a one-man movement with maybe 100 or so, mildly retarded followers, and another 100 or so people who like to watch/listen to him and read his stuff just for a laugh."

It is so sad and tragic that he and many other people - spend their time contributing and believing in Revava - a useless, incompetent and such a pathetic group!!!

Scriabin

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2006, 11:18:10 AM »
Dear Chaim:
  I didn't even know that there was a schwartze Jim Jones.  I'm surprised that you did.   :D

On another subject, I believe that we in the West can never wake up until there is some unprecedentedly tragic event.  After September the Eleventh there was some common sense, but only for a few days.  This country simply wasn't devastated enough to force real change in our society.  We woke up and hit the snooze button.

Unless we're really forced to fight for our lives and soon, we're finished.  The demographics of the world are changing, and NOT in favor of Western society.

Please tell me how I'm wrong.

Shalom

« Last Edit: November 21, 2006, 11:31:19 AM by Scriabin »

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2006, 02:00:12 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Recently, you were speaking of numerology in the Torah, and since you mentioned the role that the number 75 played in relation to the land of Israel, I was wondering what would happen to Israel in the year 2023, since that is the year in which the current state of Israel enters its 75th year.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Allen-T

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2006, 04:06:00 PM »
Hello Chaim,I am listening with great interest to the JTF broadcast about numerology in scripture. I too am very interested in this topic. My question is have you ever taken the time to examine this topic as pertains to the Christian New Testament and Jesus? The consistencies are just as profound, in my estimation. I would also like to recommend a book called Number In Scripture by E.W.Bullinger. Thanks,Allen-T

Yacov Menashe adds: The Christian Bible has its own gematria using Greek letters and numerical equivalents rather than with Hebrew. That is where they get the concept that 666 is evil. As Jews, we don't concern ourselves with those beliefs because we don't believe in them. We only concern ourselves with Jewish beliefs and The Jewish Bible.

The profound mathematical consistencies that also exist in the New Testament are not a question of belief, they either exist or they don't. Chaim claimed [rightly so] that it's the very existence of these consistencies [in Chaim's case referring to the Jewish Bible] that form the most profound undergirding to any argument that the [Jewish in Chaim's case] Bible is an inspired work of G-d. So that must also be true of the Christian New Testament[or any other book,for that matter] if in fact those mathematical consistencies are present regardless of whether it's a different language or who believes it or chooses not to believe it. If I am missing something here could you please explain why such mathematical perfection proves you are right but Christians are not? In my estimation the perfection that exists in both cases simply points to a undeniable link between the two.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 11:03:00 PM by Allen-T »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2006, 04:08:51 PM »
Dear Chaim What do you think about Kramer calling a black heckler a n.igger and telling him that 50 years he wouldn't have been let into a comedy club and jumping around pionting at the heckler and screaming "He's a [censored], he's a n.igger. Do you Support him?

Do you support anything anti-black or does it have to have some constructive purpose?

OK here's my big question. I have to tell you, I was kind of surprised that you dismissed gilgulim as an emunah tefeylah. Does this mean that you believe that the Zohar is incorrect? The vast majority of Rabbonim accept the authority of the Zohar and even use it to pasken halachah, most notably Rav yosef karo in the shulchan aruch used the Zohar ot decide whether or not to put tefilin on chol hamoed. He also used it many other cases to actually decide halachah for us. Also Rav Moshe Feinstein gave a psak and I have read it myself in which he said the Zohar has the halachic weight of the words of any Tanna and that the Arizal's works have the weight of the work of any Acharon. How can you dismiss the Zohar so easily and in effect call it  a book of emunah tefeylah?

Ok last question, is there anything I can do practically to help JTF? I don't have much money but is there anything else I can do to help?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2006, 05:34:23 PM »
I would like to know Chaim's reaction to Michael Richards tirade over the weekend. He played Kramer on Seinfeld. Also, what did you think of the show Seinfeld? This guy is not a funny man.  Blacks can't take any insult even the "n" word.  What do you think, Chaim?  Can you comment on the Take Back America show?

I also didn't like the New York Post's support of Clinton during the election.  My father worked for them for 35 years.  He couldn't believe they supported her.  I hope Rudy kicks her butt in 2008.

Yacov Menashe adds: I heard the black reaction during the audio play back on the radio of the incident. They were making all sorts of nasty baboon sounds. My apology to real baboons.

« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 01:28:33 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2006, 01:48:31 AM »
Hi, Chaim

Would  you perhaps consider naming the forum" The Fifty Minute Forum"

I don't know  if you mind, but enough members ask personal and "small talk" questions.
for example; "Have you turned fifty yet?" one member a while ago questioned about your wearing a hat preference...

Do you find it irrelevant, personall and perhaps frivolous, Chaim?

Thank you.

PS
 It seems as if some forum members were not listening to you about your birthday and among other things. I would find it annoying especially having to repeat myself more than once. Do you agree, Chaim... Thanks again:)

I think you're addressing me because I asked all of those questions. Look, I love Chaim as if he were my father and I look up to him as my role-model. That's why I ask those type of personal questions. If Chaim thinks that they're frivolous or stupid I'll make a conscientious effort not to ask them.

Chaim, do you ever plan on having the brilliant attorney, Reuben ben Avraham, guest on any future programs?
Also, when did you start studying Islam? Was HaRav Kahane, ZT"L, HY"D, as knowledgable as you are on Islam?

Thank you and shalom.

Offline Yochanan

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2006, 11:51:54 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Do you have any knowledge of what the outcome was of the lawsuit filed by 4 Israelis (arrested in the United States on September 11, 2001) in the US District Court in New York against United States Attorney-General John Ashcroft and wardens of the Federal Bureau of Prisons?

The suit, filed Monday 13th September 2004, claims that their two-month detention was illegal and that during that time they were physically abused and their civil rights were violated.

A lot on the web states they were mossad agents celebrating 9/11 atrocities. Only one or two even report the lawsuit being filed and NONE report the outcome if there was indeed one. Do you have any additional info on this case?

Does anyone have any info regarding the outcome?

As usual a lot is done to slander Jews but not a lot our defence!

tony6d2

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2006, 04:02:57 PM »
Dear Chaim,

You spoke to me about the differences between Ashkenazim (German) and Sephardic (Spanish) Jewry. The differences being mainly in styles and traditions of which the outward worship of G-d is expressed. Since I know that Muhammed, that evil pedophile and despot, copied alot from the  Jewish religion to solidify his evil agenda under the facade of organized religion, how similar are the  differences between groups like the Ashkenaz and the Sephardic Jews to the differences between Muslims. Muslims also follow different interpretations of their Traditional Oral Law (Sunnah) according to different "Mathhabs" or schools of thought such as Hanbali, Maliki or even Wahabi. Or is the difference more liken to the difference between Sunnis and Shiites?

Yacov Menashe adds: The Muslim Oral Tradition is The Muslim Nazi Hadith. Le'Havdil, Elef Alfei Havdalot, the Jewish Oral Tradition is The Talmud which all Jews hold holy the same. The Nusachim and Minhagim are seperate from that. Someone on Wikipdia wrote on the JTF article that only Shi'ities hold The Hadith as holy. It might have said Sunni but I think it said Shi'ite.

Another question I wanted to ask is how much truth would you say is contained in the news stories and other media regarding Israel's "Mistreatment" of the so called "Palestinians?" The view you paint for me every week is that of a weak Israeli government too afraid of the international community to do what it needs to to survive. Everywhere else, including other alternative media with an Anti-New World Order and Anti-Globalist and Pro-American spin, Israel is portrayed is being this huge bully towards non Jews. I find alot of alternative media speaking out against the New World Order also speaking out against Zionism. It's a very confusing world to say the least.

Are you a Yankees fan or a Mets fan? If not now have you ever been one being that you are a native NYer? I'm from Queens but grew up a Yankees fan.

« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 04:17:08 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2006, 05:27:27 PM »
Chaim Shalom rav,

Would you encourage a Jew who doesn't believe in (or possibly even believe/assume the opposite to) all the principles of the Jewish faith, to observe all the practices of Judaism? Would your advice vary according to the cases of: secular, agnostic, reform, epicurean?

To exemplify, should a jew say prayers concerning the Olam Haba such as kadish even if he doesn't really believes there it exists or actually believe it's a fabrication.

perhaps a more severe and realistic example is of a rabbi (ordained according to the halacha) who defected to the reform movement. He may voluntarily practice all the commandments (except the ones requiring belief) since the reform religion doesn't forbid its congregation from practicing real Judaism.

צלהר

« Last Edit: November 23, 2006, 05:06:00 PM by zelhar »