General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For November 26 Broadcast

<< < (2/7) > >>

Daniel:
Shalom Chaim. Thank you for answering my questions a couple of weeks ago on your views of non-Muslim Arabs and Muslims who don't subscribe to the doctrine of killing non-Muslims. You answered it the way I was hoping you would.

You often complain about the ways in which JTF is lacking in such badly needed funds. I can think of only one solution to this problem best summed up in one big word: ACCESSIBILITY! I honestly believe that the only realistic way you can have a chance at raising millions of dollars is to go out there and meet, greet, and shake hands with those who have the funds and willing to hand those funds over. I predict that your response will be one of "I just don't have the time for it." I understand you have an extremely busy schedule with all the shows you do each week which I greatly admire. But it still begs the question: How can you possibly think that it's realistic to make millions of dollars if you don't make yourself accessible to the public? Why not go out there and form fund raising events where the public can attend, shake hands with you, and contribute money to the cause? I honestly believe that that is the key to getting the millions of dollars we need and that there is no way around this.

Daniel

Tzvi Ben Roshel1:
Dear Chaim,
  I strongly disagree with you about Gilgul Nishamot, and other things you label as only "Hassidic". I am Sefardi, one problem I see in your opinion on Judaism is that you mostly mention the Rambam ( who was controversial with his moreh nevohim, that many people reject, and many others say that it was only written for people allready negativly influenced by philosophy, ( thats why it was written only in arabic).  How can you interpret that what the Talmud says about Gilgul Nishamot, Shadim, etc. isnt a real thing but is only arigorical. Do you accept Kabbalah? Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai the main Rabbi of the Talmud was also the main Rabbi of the Zohar, then the Arizal explicitly explained Gilgul Nishamot and other Kabbalistic teachings of which the vast majority of Jews- Sefardim and Askenazim accepted ( wayy before Hassidim)

kahaneloyalist:
Dear Chaim,
        Thank you as always for answering our questions each week. My question this week is why after all the Jewish people did for the blacks with the Civil Rights movement, and all the support the Jewish community gave to the blacks, why do you think the blacks turned on the Jewish people so quickly and so fully, going so far as to defend Hitler and the most vile Jew haters, after the civil rights movement?

Mortify:
Chaim,

I'm curious as to what your thoughts are of Jesus Christ. I understand you are a religious Jew, but I'm curious as to who you believe this person was. You've said in the past that you respect Christians and their beliefs, but do you consider Christians to be misguided because they regard Him as the Messiah?

An additional comment: Sometimes I feel that Jews do not truly love and respect their Christian brothers/sisters, and only "respect" them because they are useful tools in their unabashed support of Israel and the Jewish people. If you have any thoughts on this, please share.

Please understand that I do not intend this to be divisive, but I think tough issues like these need to be addressed.

MasterWolf1:
Hello Chaim

I read earlier today that fat black pig Charles Rangle wanted to issue an idea of re instating the draft since this coutnry is in a war.  Now me personally I think this idea is completely crazy of even having the idea of a draft and he mentioned every American after the age of 18 to be drafted like the Vietnam war and wars before that.  What is your thought about this crazy thing?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version