Author Topic: Ask JTF For November 26 Broadcast  (Read 15138 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Re: Ask JTF For November 26 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2006, 05:31:04 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions.

Recently I read an editorial that the Baker Commission hired by Bush to figure out a way out of Iraq would cover Bush's arrogance by blaming Israel. From the beginning the Bush administration has said that one of the benefits of the Iraq War was that it benefited Israel because Saddam funded Hamas and fired scuds into Israel. The Baker Team will make it seem that "powerful Jewish Lobbyists" such as AIPAC and "influential Jewish neo-cons" such as Richard Perle and Paul Wolfowitz duped Bush into a war that served Israel's interests. Smolert made things worse on his last visit with Bush, when at a press conference said that the Iraq War was going well and it was good for Israel. (link here http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/791548.html)

I know that HaRav Meir Kahane, zecher tzadik livracha, predicted that a second holocaust would happen in the U.S. While that may seem far off, a second kristallnacht does not seem too far away. The American sheeple can be easily manipulated by the oil-soaked media and the Bush administration that wants to wash their hands from the Iraq mess. Already as mentioned before the Bush administration plans on forcing Israel to surrender land, so the next logical step is too just dump the whole mess on the Jews as has been the tradition for the goy from the beginning.
What are your thoughts on this and HaRav Kahane's second holocaust predictions?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 03:19:08 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2006, 05:35:11 PM »
I would like to know what are you thankfull for this Thanksgiving.

Yacov Menashe adds: Chaim doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving. I personally do celebrate it but I don't believe it is a Jewish concept to say "I'm thankful for..." but rather to pray to G-d in Hebrew over the food at the table. This means saying the blessings over the food like you're always supposed to do and I personally recite part of Psalm 118 where it says "Hodu LaShem Ki Tov Ki Le'Olam Chasdo" which means "Thank G-d because He is good, for His kindness is everlasting.". Hodu is related to the Hebrew word Hodaya, which means Thanksgiving. I wrote about this in the Torah and Jewish Idea section in the Thanksgiving thread. After any meal is The Grace After Meals which includes the above Psalm in it as well. I'm the only one at my family's Thanksgiving dinner to insert any religious meaning to it. The rest of the people just eat the food without even a bracha.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 09:53:56 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2006, 05:00:27 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Hope the week has found you healthy and happy.  Before I get to my question, I have a Chaim Ben Pesach schwartze type story to relate to you.  This past week I had an appointment in Great Neck, which as I'm sure you know is a predominantly Jewish neighborhood on the border of Queens and Nassau County.  As I was walking through the town, I saw a disheveled black woman pushing the stroller of a young Jewish toddler.  The woman looked disoriented and like she was high on some type of illegal narcotic.  The strangest thing was that it appeared she was talking to herself.  Finally, when I passed right next to her and the child, I was able to make out what she was saying over and over the kid.  She kept repeating in her schwartze accent, "You's a good little Jew Boy, You's a good little Jew Boy."  Of course I felt like belting her in the face, but as I was in a rush and didn't want to get in trouble, I gave her a long dirty look and kept on walking.  The moral of the story is I don't know who's crazier, the black maid or the Jewish parents for entrusting her to take care of their kid. 

Anyway, on to my question.  If I ever had the good fortune of becoming a multi-milliionaire, it would be my great pleasure to give as much money to the JTF cause as possible.  Unfortunatley, that is hardly the case, and in reality, this probably won't come to pass in my lifetime, or at least not in the foreseeable future.  I feel terrible every time I hear you mention that JTF could accomplish so much more if it only had the funds to push through the organization's objectives.  I always wonder whether there is some very wealthy Jew or righteous gentile out there who could pledge the necessary millions to the JTF cause and make the ultimate difference.  I was wondering if you ever tried making a list of millionaire Jews or righteous gentiles and laying out your case for sizeable donations directly to them.  I know it is no easy task finding people with common sense out there, as you point out on your shows each week, but just maybe, with G-d's help, you could find a few individuals with both the brains and deep pockets to do what is right and make huge financial contributions.  You are such a persuasive speaker and if you could meet with them in person, assure them anonymity if they were afraid of so-called "political corectness," and show them what a difference they would be making for the future of the Jewish people, I think it could work.  Let me and other forum members know what we can do to help in this regard.  All the best until next week.

Ari         

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2006, 05:07:58 PM »
Shalom Chaim,  Two very quick questions for you if you don't mind.  Have you ever seen or heard Rabbi Kahane debate any Satmar type Rabbi's on Religious Zionism, Jewish Nationalism or any Political or Israel topic?  If so might you speak about their disagreements why and where etc.?   Secondly, what is the Jewish view on Jews like Noam Chomsky, Susan Sontag or Bobby Fischer who are, in my opinion, worse than Amalek?  How is one supposed to honor ones parents if that parent of similar thought to these Judenrot scum?  Toda roba ve shalom...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 07:37:14 PM by Marzutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2006, 05:45:17 PM »
Hi Chaim!  I would like to hear your opinion on the Kramer thing and If it's OK for him to do what he did.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2006, 06:22:42 PM »
Yacov Menashe has asked me to post the following:

You have said Tapuach Kahanists don't have a Hebrew speaking following. Then what do you think of the fact that Revava has a Hebrew forum? When I was in Tapuach, many of the people with HaIvri were speaking Hebrew. He told me they are Kahanists. HaIvri himself mostly speaks Hebrew in Israel even though he moved to Israel as a teenager. And I think he and that informer Elisha are also administrators on their Hebrew forum. Also, what do you think of the fact that HaIvri's "Kahanebooks.com" and "HaMeir - A Light Unto The Nations", his new name for HaMeir L'David, which was originally named for HaRav Meir David Kahane, ZT"L, HY"D, by HaRav Binyamin Ze'ev Kahane, ZT"L, HY"D, are the main online Kahanist bookstores/Kahanist publishing houses of Kahanist books? Yekutiel has relieved HaIvri of publishing The Darka Shel Torah Parasha Sheet after HaIvri failed at that after it only became a mouthpiece for Revava and then nothing at all. Has JTF ever thought of publishing Kahanist books, being that JTF is the largest English speaking Kahanist movement? Many people post links to HaIvri sites on The JTF Forum when there is a thread about Kahanist books. Isn't it about time JTF took up this endeavor? Where do you go if you want to buy a Rav Kahane book?

« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 01:36:56 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2006, 08:08:19 PM »
Chaim,

I've noticed when watching your shows that you have a scar on the right side of your nose.  Is it just the lighting, or did something happen to your nostril?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2006, 10:32:11 PM »
Hi Chaim.  Do you think that having a Kahanist wife is important?  I am trying to find a wife but it is very hard to find the right orthodox one and very few people I know are Kahanists so do you think it is OK to marry a non Kahanist wife and be a secret Kahanist? 

Secondly, which of these three come first and list what you think is the order of importance:  Getting a Job, making a living, finding a wife and moving to Israel.

Last few questions:  When do you think Rabbis stopped being real Rabbis?  Different people on this forum have different opinions.  I think it was around the early 20th century when most Rabbis stopped being real Rabbis.  What do you think is the exact timeline?  What do you think of the Chassidim?  Do you think the Rabbis of the Babalonian Talmud were wrong for not moving to Israel themselves in order to encourage the Jewish people to do the same. 
« Last Edit: November 25, 2006, 10:56:10 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2006, 02:31:19 AM »
Sir, why do you compare Leroys with the ancient Greeks and Romans? What the hell is there to compare?
Cease and decease.  Next time please compare them to exploding brown diarrhea fired from an Arab's butt after Ramadan.

When I go to the Leroy-free museum and see the ancient Greek and Roman art, I noticed that they were civilized and human looking thousands of years ago.

The Metropolitan Museum of Art has African art. It was very interesting -- the fact that the ancient artifacts carbon dates back to 1995.  They were not placed there last decade, they were produced last decade. Have they discovered fire yet?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774