Author Topic: Lakota Indians Secede From The Union  (Read 5151 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: Lakota Indians Secede From The Union
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2008, 08:15:53 PM »
Good for them, I think they should have the right to do it.  I'm sure Raulmarrio is happy about this development.   ;D

Theoretically, being natives, and if they have a well defined piece of Land which they claim, and have inhabitted it before the US was founded, it's right for them to seek independence if they wish. Now, let's see what kind of law would they adopt for their State. If that Laws are equal or better that the US' in defending the unborn, Nature, and individual rights.... than I am glad. And I hope they recognise all Eretz Israel for the Israelites in their foregn policy. If they are sincere they must!!!! They claim their lands on the base of the right to withdraw a treaty. The Jews lost Israel without even signing any treaty with Romans!!!!!! If they are honest about natives' right, they must open an Embassy in Jerusalem as soon as they gain their independence. If not, they would be mere hypocrites!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 08:18:45 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2008, 09:19:48 PM »
Raulmarrio2000:  "...they must open an Embassy in Jerusalem as soon as they gain their independence. If not, they would be mere hypocrites!..."

Raulmarrio, this is an extraordinary idea!

The Native American 'movement' has generally aligned itself with leftist causes; more than likey because their cause has been exploited by Marxists.

Why don't you take it upon yourself to access their website and make the suggestion directly to Russel Means?

You can google Russel Means to find their website.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2008, 05:31:44 AM »
They make a good case for their decision, claiming that by Treaty they never were actually part and parcel of the U.S.A., but in fact were recognized as a sovereign nation within the United States.

Therefore they are not "seceding" as such, but are simply declaring their full independence, as is their legal right.

You must understand, fellow forum members, that the Lakota are watching the U.S. committing suicide and it is as obvious to them as it is to us.

Their judgement is correct in this matter, thus they sense that the time has come to end their agreement with "The Great White Father in Washington".

The Lakota see the U.S.A. under W as bankrupt, sexually licentious, psychotically violent, selfish and greedy, and overextended militarily while not even capable of preventing 30 million illegal aliens from taking over our own country.

As the United States does to Israel, so does the United States reap judgement from G-d in equal measure.

Do the skeptics on the forum not see that Bush's demanding that Israel abandon Judaea, Samaria, Gaza, and the Golan, is being met with G-d returning evil for evil?

Last year the United States gleefully gloated over its demand that Israel throw all of the Jews out of Gaza, handing the seaport southern region over to Hamas Nazis.

Almost immediately, the United States was punished with the loss of its southern port region, New Orleans; it's native born forced into exile, its world renowned culture of jazz and cuisine now just a memory; thousands still marooned without hope in trailer park camps.

Perhaps the skeptics still remain skeptical.

to be continued...

Not to meation the 3 000 000 milion deformed American jews (I do use this capitalisation for the reason) who're more interested in pursining moronic leftist couses which raise antisemitism, intermariage, and assimilation into USA mainstream than in Judaism and Israel. German Jews before WWI where too most intagrated into their host country, And Kaiser's goverment was most philosemtic one in the world. In only 20 years all was reversed and the Holocoust came as conquence. Mass Alliyah from US can reverse the demographic trends in Israel proper, settle all Yesha pushing A-rabs into margin of societey , and propably rescue US too if it's not too late America is to much like Babylon lately. As Torah said Assiria is not G-d, neither is USA. 
P.S. Roman Republic was intialy seen by Judean elites as friend and ally against Syrian Greeks and Egipt too.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm