Author Topic: Details Wanted: Bangladeshi Saves Jews from Mob  (Read 5344 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Details Wanted: Bangladeshi Saves Jews from Mob
« on: December 21, 2007, 01:59:33 AM »
Everybody,

Please give me some details of the incident recently in which a Bangladeshi Muzzie allegedly saved Jews from a pogrom on the NYC subway system recently. It was mentioned in passing on Ask JTF and in a thread here, but what really happened? Was this a case of black or wetback Nazis attacking Jews out of their primitive third-world hatred, or what? Did a Muslim really come to their rescue? How much is truth and how much is PC media spin?

Thanks for giving me answers. We Californians don't get a lot of firsthand NY news!

Chaimfan

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Re: Details Wanted: Bangladeshi Saves Jews from Mob
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 03:59:11 AM »
A few Jews were attacked by a white mob. No one on the train would help so this Muslim went and helped the Jews out. He got a good beating himself but he helped the Jews.

There is no doubt in my mind that he is a hero.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 01:57:18 PM »
A white mob?  :o Usually it is black and Hispanic beasts who do these "wilding" attacks on innocent people.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2007, 02:21:01 PM »
A white mob?  :o Usually it is black and Hispanic beasts who do these "wilding" attacks on innocent people.

It's odd yes..but...putting color aside...a person came to the rescue of a Jew...The rescue was a righteous act. The attackers did an evil thing.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2007, 02:28:09 PM »
Thats positive C.F. whites although not your average churchgoers kind:

Q-train beat-down suspect Joseph Jirovec, left, in a picture taken from the Myspace page of his girlfriend, Kimberly Babajko, who is also facing charges in the incident

the rest is here:

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Dec12/0,4670,HanukkahAttackHelper,00.html
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/12/12/subway.attack/
http://www.nypost.com/seven/12122007/news/regionalnews/jews_subway_hero_a_muslim_381263.htm

Seems like some kind of gang and/or skinhead grup. BTW Jirovec and Babajko are croatian names. Go figure. ::)

Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 02:34:56 PM »
Thats positive C.F. whites although not your average churchgoers kind:

Q-train beat-down suspect Joseph Jirovec, left, in a picture taken from the Myspace page of his girlfriend, Kimberly Babajko, who is also facing charges in the incident

the rest is here:

http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Dec12/0,4670,HanukkahAttackHelper,00.html
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/12/12/subway.attack/
http://www.nypost.com/seven/12122007/news/regionalnews/jews_subway_hero_a_muslim_381263.htm

Seems like some kind of gang and/or skinhead grup. BTW Jirovec and Babajko are croatian names. Go figure. ::)

Nothing worse than whites that emulate the worst aspects of black society. The sight of animals like the ones in the pictures are sickening.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Nolandforshalom

• Senior JTFer
    • The Jewish Store
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 02:42:35 PM »
It is because the Jews wished the group, who were Christian, Happy Channukah, and the mob thought it was the anniversary of killing Jesus. I think we should give the Muslim that reads "Worlds only good muslim".
http://www.thejewishstore.net
The Place for all your Kahanist, Jewish, and Zionist Shopping Needs!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 04:02:30 PM »
I stand by my original statement. The Jews were attacked by a mob of Third World savages. Those beasts are blacks in everything but color.

Those creatures aren't whites. They're Croat schvartze worshippers.  >:(

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 04:14:41 PM »
They all look like Nazi KKKroat schvartze sympathisers! >:(

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2007, 04:24:05 PM »
Amazing that there are still Christians who take out their anger on Jews and beat them while telling them "you killed Jesus" as if the person was alive two-thousand years ago and personally killed Jesus.  Chaim said that he faced similar incidents growing up in New York, but it's hard to believe that it still occurs. Unfortunately, the Jew who was beaten up came to the wrong conclusion that Muslims are not the enemy of Israel and Jews, based on this incident.  What the Bangladeshi did was still very heroic, goes to show that it's possible to be a good person, DESPITE Islam.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2007, 04:32:11 PM »
Amazing that there are still Christians who take out their anger on Jews and beat them while telling them "you killed Jesus" as if the person was alive two-thousand years ago and personally killed Jesus.  Chaim said that he faced similar incidents growing up in New York, but it's hard to believe that it still occurs. Unfortunately, the Jew who was beaten up came to the wrong conclusion that Muslims are not the enemy of Israel and Jews, based on this incident.  What the Bangladeshi did was still very heroic, goes to show that it's possible to be a good person, DESPITE Islam.   
I don't think you can call wigger gang members "Christians", Zeev.

ftf

« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2007, 04:52:05 PM »
Any true Christian should blame himself for The Lord Jesus's death, that is  core component of the Christian faith, hence, anyone who goes around beating Jews for killing The Lord Jesus is not in anyway a true Christian.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2007, 05:02:12 PM »
I pointed out these wiggers were Jews not Christian they were idiots and fools
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2007, 05:02:56 PM »
I pointed out these wiggers were Jews not Christian they were idiots and fools

no doubt idiots and fools :o

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2007, 05:10:58 PM »
I don't think you can call wigger gang members "Christians", Zeev.

Ok, change "Christian" to "self-identified Christian". 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2007, 06:07:33 PM »
Any Christian that calls a Jew Christ killer really doesn't know much about their own religion. One only has to read the New Testament to see that Cristian teachings state that it was the will of God that Jesus should die on the cross. Christian's who make that statement really speak from ignorance about their own religion.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2007, 06:18:01 PM »

SOME NICE DREKK YOU GOT STATESIDE, LATELY  :o :o :o :o :o :o

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2007, 06:49:45 PM »
Any Christian that calls a Jew Christ killer really doesn't know much about their own religion. One only has to read the New Testament to see that Cristian teachings state that it was the will of G-d that Jesus should die on the cross. Christian's who make that statement really speak from ignorance about their own religion.

I just want to get one thing correct historically. Jesus was a Jew. And at the time he was around Jews really didn't get along with each other. So Jesus preached that all Jews should love one another etc etc.  The Romans who were ruling over the Jews were afraid that because of Jesus's words, it may unite the Jews and cause a rebellion and therefore murdered him.

Is this correct?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

ftf

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2007, 07:12:27 PM »
Any Christian that calls a Jew Christ killer really doesn't know much about their own religion. One only has to read the New Testament to see that Cristian teachings state that it was the will of G-d that Jesus should die on the cross. Christian's who make that statement really speak from ignorance about their own religion.

I just want to get one thing correct historically. Jesus was a Jew. And at the time he was around Jews really didn't get along with each other. So Jesus preached that all Jews should love one another etc etc.  The Romans who were ruling over the Jews were afraid that because of Jesus's words, it may unite the Jews and cause a rebellion and therefore murdered him.

Is this correct?
Some people may hold that view, but that's definitely not the Christian view or what is recorded in any book I know of.

According to the Bible, the Sanhedrin of the day had Jesus arrested for Heresy, and asked the Romans to kill him, saying that he was a trouble maker. But it was his intention to die, so, it is meaningless to blame any single group of people.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2007, 08:04:30 PM »
Both Dr. Dan and ftf are right. The leaders of the Pharisaical branch indeed wanted Jesus dead. The Romans did view him as a threat to their power. The Pharisees and Romans colluded in this one instance. Shortly thereafter, Rome embarked on a holocaust against all Jewry in the empire.

Of course, it is also true that Jesus knew of his coming betrayal and death, and chose it willingly, as that was his mission. Jesus, being G-d, would have had the power to strike the entire Roman army dead with his finger. But he knew that he was to die and be a sacrifice for all of mankind.

We ALL killed Jesus with our sins. Our guilt and moral turpitude and perversion all condemned him and that is why he died such a horrid death on the cross. No one people group is more responsible for his death than any other.

This is how we know for a fact that the idea that the Jews killed him is an idiotic Nazi libel.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2007, 08:42:51 PM »
Both Dr. Dan and ftf are right. The leaders of the Pharisaical branch indeed wanted Jesus dead. The Romans did view him as a threat to their power. The Pharisees and Romans colluded in this one instance. Shortly thereafter, Rome embarked on a holocaust against all Jewry in the empire.

Of course, it is also true that Jesus knew of his coming betrayal and death, and chose it willingly, as that was his mission. Jesus, being G-d, would have had the power to strike the entire Roman army dead with his finger. But he knew that he was to die and be a sacrifice for all of mankind.

We ALL killed Jesus with our sins. Our guilt and moral turpitude and perversion all condemned him and that is why he died such a horrid death on the cross. No one people group is more responsible for his death than any other.

This is how we know for a fact that the idea that the Jews killed him is an idiotic Nazi libel.

I'll just say I respect your opinion and theology..but i also disagree with it. To me, Jesus wasn't Gd..but if this is how you feel, I respect it.

ftf

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2007, 09:20:27 PM »

I'll just say I respect your opinion and theology..but i also disagree with it. To me, Jesus wasn't Gd..but if this is how you feel, I respect it.
That's just Christianity. The bible says nothing about the romans seeing him as a threat, only them trying to appease the Jews. Do you have a different source, C.F.? I'd be interested in seeing it.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2007, 02:37:02 AM »
Just to clarify, the leaders of one Jewish sect at the time wanted him killed, not Jews in general, of course.

The Roman authorities did not like it that he considered himself to be a king. I will provide more sources later.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2007, 04:00:25 AM »

I 100% agree with you CJD.  Christians believe because of the death of Jesus only our sins are atoned.  Then why would a Christian blame Jews if he wants his sins atoned?  Jesus even rebuked his disciple Peter when he told Jesus that He should not die!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7149916.stm
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 04:04:55 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2007, 07:14:29 AM »
The little fool in the photo is Jewish 2 of his friends who were arrested had chanukah decorations at their homes 1 of 3 people attacked was not Jewish these were drunken bums
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03