Author Topic: Baruch HaShem, 3 New JTF Videos Are Ready (12/21)  (Read 27584 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Baruch HaShem, 3 New JTF Videos Are Ready (12/21)
« on: December 21, 2007, 03:56:25 AM »
                                                                                                                     בס''ד

1. McCain Is Pro-Amnesty, Anti-Israel And Anti-Serb:
On google:
On myspace:
On yideoz: http://www.yideoz.com/view_video.php?viewkey=a16fcaf9d25694fda75e

2. Romney's Dangerous Technology Sales To Communist China:
On google:
On myspace:
On yideoz: http://www.yideoz.com/view_video.php?viewkey=051ed85b89cdc3a8ab7f

3. Even On Immigration, Huckabee Is Better Than His Opponents:
On google:
On myspace:
On yideoz: http://www.yideoz.com/view_video.php?viewkey=fa747687f038dfde066f

Also the anti-Romney video is now on liveleak:

Please rate and favorite these videos.

Starting next week, we will be trying a new system of doing two 28 minute videos a week. These videos will also appear on our new excellent time slots on QPTV in Queens. We can upload the videos to liveleak, google, myspace and yideoz which do not have the 10 minute limit imposed by zootube. On liveleak, we cannot upload more than one a day, and sometimes our videos are rejected. But we should be able to get some of them on liveleak, and all of them hopefully will be on the other sites. Plus, we will again have a regular local TV program here. What do you think?

Also, please remember that the differences of opinion in our movement on the presidential race are temporary. Once the Republican nominee is selected, we will be uniting against Hillary Saddam Clinton or Barack Hussein Osama.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 05:47:20 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: Baruch HaShem, 3 New JTF Videos Are Ready (12/21)
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2007, 04:01:12 AM »
B"H

When one door is closed, God miracoulously opens up other ones. I think this idea is both brilliant and practical.

admin

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2007, 04:14:03 AM »
Starting next week, we will be trying a new system of doing two 28 minute videos a week. These videos will also appear on our new excellent time slots on QPTV in Queens. We can upload the videos to liveleak, google, myspace and yideoz which do not have the 10 minute limit imposed by zootube. On liveleak, we cannot upload more than one a day, and sometimes our videos are rejected. But we should be able to get some of them on liveleak, and all of them hopefully will be on the other sites. Plus, we will again have a regular local TV program here. What do you think?

Will you still be doing the special Internet only 10 minute videos?

~*Mills*~

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2007, 04:21:38 AM »
Wow this is amazing. I love the new plan! I can't wait.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2007, 04:25:43 AM »

No, but our people will be getting more video time from us. Now we do 4 videos a week that are 10 minutes long, which is a total of 40 minutes of broadcast time. Starting next week, G-d willing, we will be doing 2 videos a week that are 28 minutes long, which is a total of 56 minutes of broadcast time.

As far as zootube is concerned, people should still upload our old 10 minute videos there as much as possible.

admin

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2007, 04:39:30 AM »

No, but our people will be getting more video time from us. Now we do 4 videos a week that are 10 minutes long, which is a total of 40 minutes of broadcast time. Starting next week, G-d willing, we will be doing 2 videos a week that are 28 minutes long, which is a total of 56 minutes of broadcast time.

As far as zootube is concerned, people should still upload our old 10 minute videos there as much as possible.

Will the shows be named Jewish Task Force and Take Back America again like the old shows?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2007, 04:50:09 AM »

I think this is very good news. I've always thought that abandoning the local TV program in favor of going exclusively with ZooTube and the like was a strategic mistake.

Chaim, I'd also urge you to incorporate your own Blog within this forum. In the past, the TV shows were two weeks behind current events and I don't think that aspect is going to change. Your own blog, incorporated into this forum, would keep our members abreast of current events from the Kahanist viewpoint, as well as attract new people to the forum. If your Blog could eventually be linked to other popular Blogs with sympathetic leanings, this would greatly increase traffic and spread the JTF message. I brought this up in the last Ask JTF and you seemed concerned that your own blog might detract from the forum. I think the opposite is true, and that a Chaim's Blog (or whatever you chose to name it) would make this a more lively place.

JTF should use all available resources to disseminate it's vital message. Please consider establishing your own personal Blog within this forum.

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2007, 04:55:21 AM »
Thanks Chaim.

< McCain with American Albonazi.

Keep supporting Huckabee!
« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 04:56:56 AM by JR-Obilic »
All or nothing.

~*Mills*~

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2007, 05:00:10 AM »
Indeed great.

Well, my minor little surprise is that I started a new account at NowLive.com and uploaded some videos there!
I added the 3 new videos there too.
here is the address, I'm still working on it.

http://www.nowlive.com/member_reports.asp?id=100259657

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2007, 05:23:58 AM »
Indeed great.

Well, my minor little surprise is that I started a new account at NowLive.com and uploaded some videos there!

That's great, Mills! Fantastic! G-d bless you!

~*Mills*~

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2007, 05:40:11 AM »
You're welcome!

I'm new to this "NowLive" place but from what I know, any NowLive member can start their own radio show for any JTF member who would be interested in having a nice rightwing pro-JTF show! It's tempting!

here is my complete profile:
http://www.nowlive.com/member.asp?id=100259657

~*Mills*~

« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2007, 06:17:29 AM »
OK I was playing around with it and now apparently, I am the host of an internet radio show on
Sat Dec 22, 2007 at 11:30pm and Dec 25, 2007 @ 2:00am...!? Who knows, maybe I can get into this. (except with different times 2am?)

And I even got my radio show url @ http://www.nowlive.com/show/JTFmember4ever

« Last Edit: December 21, 2007, 06:51:12 AM by ~*Mills*~ »

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 06:55:47 AM »

GD BLESS YOU, CHAIM!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2007, 06:57:13 AM »
OK I was playing around with it and now apparently, I am the host of an internet radio show on
Sat Dec 22, 2007 at 11:30pm and Dec 25, 2007 @ 2:00am...!? Who knows, maybe I can get into this. (except with different times 2am?)

And I even got my radio show url @ http://www.nowlive.com/show/JTFmember4ever

Oh, now we know how you will be using your saturday nights! Congrats
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2007, 12:46:02 PM »
Indeed great.

This is MAJOR! Thanks for this! Everyone needs to spread the word of the videos just like this!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2007, 12:51:12 PM »
Thanks Chaim.

< McCain with American Albonazi.

Keep supporting Huckabee!
McCain is a SICK F**K!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2007, 01:38:38 PM »
Excellent Videos Chaim!!!  O0

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2007, 01:48:21 PM »
All three videos are on my coumputer. I will be uploading them to various sites I am going to be using YT a lot less.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

~*Mills*~

« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2007, 03:23:48 PM »
Indeed great.

This is MAJOR! Thanks for this! Everyone needs to spread the word of the videos just like this!
Thanks
And the radio show is scheduled IF I can get it to work. Maybe  other JTF members can also make their own pro-JTF radio show at NowLive.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2007, 07:11:49 PM »
does anyone know where mr.huckabee stands on kosovo matter?
The truth,justice and Serbian way

~*Mills*~

« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2007, 07:38:11 PM »
FYI. To anyone who heard about the "radio show" I had scheduled on NowLive.com, it has been canceled until further notice.  :'( I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but something has come up.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2007, 09:45:31 PM »
Excellent videos, Chaim O0

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2007, 10:50:15 PM »
McCain Video is here:

Offline mainestategop

• Junior JTFer
  • Maine: The way communism should be
    • mainestategop
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2008, 04:14:13 PM »
I think people should still try to upload on youtube.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2009, 06:40:38 AM »
Chaim, You did a great job in stating the reasons why Huckabee is better than the rest of the candidates.  Control the oil, and you control the world.  The arabs know this!!!!  We have enough oil and resources in America, if the stupid politicians would tap into them!