Author Topic: Ask JTF For Rosh Chodesh Nissan, April 6.  (Read 14357 times)

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Re: Ask JTF For Rosh Chodesh Nissan, April 6.
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2008, 05:54:31 PM »
Dear Chaim:
This question is in regards to the American voters, particularly the white voters.  Do you believe that white voters who support Barack Hussein Obama are just voting for him because if they don't, they'll be labelled "racist" or is there a deeper reason?
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2008, 10:49:17 PM »
Chaim,
   I smell a race war coming. Mark my words. Either the savages will riot because Obama doesn't get the democratic nomination or the beasts will riot if Obama loses to McKane. Either way these creatures will find an excuse to riot. If Osama wins, they'll riot too! They'll be hootin' and howling. Please make a video about this because this is a sure fire prediction that will come true. People should be told. It's going to get ugly I predict.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2008, 01:56:49 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Have you considered putting your broadcasts on internet radio?  It takes a few minutes to setup... and essentially, your show(s) are just broadcast in real-time on the internet via your telephone.

I'm mentioning it since its an excellent way to get notoriety and pick up additional listeners.. maybe 10's of thousand, and you can allow it to easily take call-in guests.

Thanks

Brian

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2008, 04:41:39 AM »
Hello Chaim,

do religious Jews believe in symbolism when it comes to the creation of the world in the Tanach or rather take the text literally?

What do you think about the creationist movement in America?

regards,
2honest

Sergio 11

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2008, 10:21:31 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you know where we can find those video's you did on Brazillia after they were pulled from zootube... can they be found on one of the other sites you put up for your weekly programs ?

thanks in advance, Sergio
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 08:23:47 AM by Sergio 11 »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2008, 11:06:47 AM »
Dear Mr. ben Pesach,

thank you for answering my question last week. You are right  :-[. I will cut it down.

My question this week is:

How are the settlements on the hilltops in Judea and Samaria internal organized? Can you compare it with the settlements of the Hutterites? How is the relation between private and public property and are there people with special roles, like a    treasurer, teacher, master of kitchen or Rabbi in each of them?

Sincerly,

Ullrich

« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 02:51:20 PM by Golden Pheasant »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2008, 02:24:22 PM »
Hello Chaim

If Bongo Obammie "Yo Mammie" gets the nod for the Dems, do you think a good chunk of Hillary supporters will jump to the McCain ticket? Cause they really don't like Obammie at all.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2008, 11:09:31 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I was wondering whether you believe that Amir Peretz worships Joseph Stalin as a hero?  His mustache seems to be purposefully grown in an identical fashion, and their policies are one and the same.

If Israel's political sytem is engrained with hero-worship towards evil characters from the past, how is it to pull itself out of its current situation and triumph over the Arab Nazis?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2008, 12:29:17 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Why do JDL people on that other forum and other ex JDL members claim that you had no connection with the Rav, you weren't chairman of JDL, or that the Rav didn't believe in you as leader?  They say you have no one from JDL who can vouch for your claims.  Is this Yekutiel's claim about you as well, or just members of that forum?  Why do they say these things?  Can anyone else vouch for you?

Wasn't there an interview with Rav Kahane in a magazine where he said that he was disappointed in some of the bombings only because it left JDL without a talented leader and potentially he lost great leadership that could have helped him in Israel?   Thanks for all that you do for the Jewish people.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2008, 12:51:41 AM »
Dear Chaim:

What is your opinion of the late Charlton Heston?

Shalom
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 07:12:27 PM by Scriabin »

Offline Haim_Ben_Shimon_3JFB

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2008, 09:40:25 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What you think of an idea for JTF to supply Israel with water since we all know they have a problem with it. If we do so maybe we could be out there on the media and more people at least from Israel, will look at JTF positively...

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2008, 03:43:36 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Most people agree that Vietnam was a very poorly run war; both in the strategies used in the war and the lack of support at home.  Had a Kahanist type government been in power in the U.S. at the time North Vietnam invaded South Vietnam, how would that government have handled things differently?

Minuteman

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2008, 10:54:29 PM »
Hi Chaim, when you become PM of Israel, what will your position be in regards to the tons of Chasidic and Chareidi jews in Israel who refuse to serve in the IDF and get deferments claiming that they are learning. In my opinion, the attitude that everyone else's children should risk their lives protecting Israel while their children get to relax is just so selfish. Of course it's important to have people learning but it's just so unhealthy to have such huge chunks of the population exempt from service and it creates hatred towards them. I know that gays and the leftists in tel aviv get away with this too but I don't think their is a general deferment policy towards them.  I know that the Yesha jews serve in the army and that they are the best soldiers so obviously I am not talking about them. I am talking about the geula/ mea shearim types that do not serve under any conditions. I know some people might not feel the same way as me about this and thats ok. Chaim, you are a tzaddik and I was wondering what your opinion on this issue is. Thanks
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2008, 06:22:59 PM »
What is the significance of the ten commandments compared to the 613 commandments we must follow? Were there only 10 commandments at the time of moses?

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: April 04, 2008, 01:13:03 AM »
I'd like to continue with discussion about Jews and Christianity. In particular, I object to how a family of Jewish converts to Christianity in Ariel was bombed and how Jewish converts to Christianity are attacked in Arad by Hasidim. You say that you want an alliance with Christians--does this mean that you denounce attacking people for choosing to embrace Christianity?

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #40 on: April 04, 2008, 08:11:24 AM »
If elected into office, Obama will probably appoint Al Sharpton as a member of his cabinet. Can you imaging Al Sharpton as Secretary of State?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2008, 09:20:46 PM »
Dear Chaim,

On last week's show you said that in 1948, the Israeli leftists threw 600,000 Arabs across the border and out of Israel.  But now I'm confused, since I've read on other pro-Israel sites that the Arab leaders encouraged them to leave, and told them they could come back when Israel was destroyed.  On other news sites, I've read that that the early Zionist settlers purchased land from absentee landlords.  So can you please give a timeline of what really happened.  I think it would be good ammo for us to have against fakestinian sympathizers. 

Thanks.
Lisa

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #42 on: April 05, 2008, 10:38:09 PM »
Dear Chairman,

It will be a tremendous day for the Jewish people when you become an Israeli citizen!

That being said:

1)  How much weight does the Chief Rabbi of Israel carry with politicians regarding your Israeli citizenship.

2) How intent is the Chief Rabbi of Israel on obtaining Israeli citiznship for you?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sincerely,

THE SHADOW

Offline Ex Muslim 4 Israel

• Junior JTFer
  • Israel Rocks my World
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2008, 10:54:30 AM »
Shalom Chaim, Thx for answering and welcoming me last time, i',m really a big fan of you and support your movement with all my heart. My question is : How do you feel, as right wing jew, to see the third temple under occupation by muslim terrorists. Till when will this situation last and when do you think Israel - the government , or the people will take the initiative to remove the aqsa mosque and make way for the third temple to be built again and giving the jews their normal right to worship at their most sacred place just like all other religious groups do? i really feel angry at the idea of a muslim mosque in site of the temple, I can imagine how hard for the jews it is.
Yes I'm an ex muslim, and I bow down to the Israeli flag!

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: April 06, 2008, 03:17:40 PM »
Hi Chaim,

A friend of mine went to the Israeli Consulate about 10 years ago to ask about Aliyah.  The consular official he met with talked him out of it.  I recently went to an Aliyah presentation put on by an organization called Nefesh B'Nefesh.  Wikipedia says Nefesh B'Nefesh's largest donors are Evangelical Christians. 

What's wrong with this picture?

Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #45 on: April 06, 2008, 03:54:45 PM »
Shalom

What is your opinion of the British monarchy?

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: April 06, 2008, 05:41:26 PM »
Hi Chaim,

What do you think will happen with the Jewish nation in the future? Some people predict that in a 10 years we will disappear because of Jews marrying goys, converting, and etc. What is your opinion?

Thank you !!!
NEVER AGAIN !!!