Author Topic: Sign of Moral Decay-The Lottery and Gambling  (Read 2246 times)

Offline MR VSS

• New JTFer
Sign of Moral Decay-The Lottery and Gambling
« on: November 23, 2006, 01:21:57 PM »
I used to go the card store and pay my money and get my newspaper.  Now I have go the vending machine because the card store is the local gambling hall.  Old people and young people yelling out numbers, checking tickets, buying instant tickets, looking at a TV monitor w/ more numbers.  These people are so morally corrupt.  They are just throwing their money away to the useless government bureaucracy.  The government intentionally targets low income and elderly in their advistisments. People used to  believe in hard work and then enjoy the fruits of one's  labor... Now everybody want to get rich quick by hitting the lottery.  The government is even call it's scheme- "Win for Life"
This is such a indication of a moral abyss.
Same thing for football.  I watch the games because I like watching the athletic competion and the skill of the athletes.  But I'm like the only one!  Everybody esle is in on the "action" with their "sheets" ect.  Their concern is only their gambling interest.

The only way to truly to "Win for Life" is to be  a G-d and bible believing person