Author Topic: Ask JTF For January 6 Broadcast  (Read 11087 times)

admin

Ask JTF For January 6 Broadcast
« on: January 10, 2007, 05:18:48 PM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Chodesh Tov,

Why do you consider Europeans in Spain different from those in other parts of Europe? Do you consider European Portuguese to be different and why? They are Southern Europeans just like Italians and Greeks. Do you consider them different because of the Moorish influence. By the way, The Moors were white Arabs and Berbers. They weren't black, the way blacks would like to portray them and how they are portrayed in Shakespeare's Othello.

Do you consider the Berbers of today to be Caucasian? I do.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 01:59:55 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For January 6 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 05:37:34 PM »
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

Thank you for answering my question about Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. When I asked if they were righteous, I mean are they immoral like Europe or are they more like America? Were white South Africa and Rhodesia more like Europe or America in that respect?

« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 01:57:57 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2007, 05:59:34 PM »
First of I wanted to say that by the time you read this on Sunday January 6th I will be in Yerushalem enjoing my first trim to Israel. Now on to my Question

Dear Chaim

Is there ever a situation where it is better to vote Democrat. For Example the Jews living in Ron Paul's district.

B''H G-d Bless From the Holy City

David
« Last Edit: December 25, 2007, 11:52:32 PM by jtfrudy08 »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline VIVA KAHANE

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2007, 08:53:15 PM »
Chaim:  Why are electric cars an improvement over those that run on fossil fuels; when they are plugged in to recharge, the electric current necessary to do this comes from power stations that burn extra fossil fuel to generate the extra wattage to charge the batteries that run the cars?  Since very little of our power in the U.S. is generated from nuclear power plants, how would this lessen our dependency on fossil fuels and vulnerability to Arab blackmail?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 12:06:29 PM by VIVA KAHANE »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 09:02:01 PM »
How much years will it take for the first Caliphate to be established in Europe?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2007, 09:16:53 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Who coined the phrase "paranoid Jews live longer". I believe that I read it was you, am I correct? And didn't Rabbi Kahane quote it often as well?

Thanks,

Yisrael
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 02:54:12 AM by Yisrael »

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2007, 09:17:53 PM »
Shalom Chaim

As you may or may not know, I host the "Ask Dr. Dan Show" on the Jewish dating section.  I'm curious to know, (with your permission), how often you date and if you can describe at least one recent experience you had. Thank you.

Dr. Dan

and if you're not comfortable talking about your dating life, my alternate question is if countries which have been bad to the Jews which are being overtaken by Muslims are deserving this just punishment?  Do we show mercy to Germany, France and Great Britian, for example by helping them get rid of these muzzies, or should we simply sit back? 
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 06:54:21 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 12:04:29 AM »
Greetings Chaim, I was curious if you believe there is a such thing as a "Jewish supremacist". I found some pretty nasty quotations from some Jews, like the following:

"If a Jew needs a liver, can you take the liver of an innocent non-Jew passing by to save him? The Torah would probably permit that. Jewish life has an infinite value,” he explained. “There is something infinitely more holy and unique about Jewish life than non-Jewish life." – Chabad Lubavitch Rabbi Yitzhak Ginsburgh in Jewish Week

This kind of thing upsets me to read and I would hope and think that the majority would not feel this way.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 12:07:06 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 04:54:08 AM »
Shalom Chaim!

What is World Zionist Congress? What is the significance of that organization to the Jews and Israel?  Does JTF has any plans to become a member of WZC if it is not a member already?  What did Rabbi Meir Kahane think about WZC?

Thanks!

Christian Zionist
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 01:01:44 AM by Christian Zionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2007, 12:26:50 PM »
Dearest Chaim,

Of course I know that you don't support crony capitalism and favor vigorous antitrust laws. I just wanted to make you think about the economy in general. The point I was making was that cronyism and monopolism/plutocracy are inherent to what capitalism is, and not just a corruption of it. The free market and capitalism are necessary evils in our world, not ideals. We have it not because it is good, but because the alternative is worse.

The whole goal of a market economy is to destroy competitors, rob consumers, and have a large captive, weak labor pool. It's human nature; anyone who does not think so is either in denial or is a stooge of said system. I can't think of a single politician who waxes philosophically about the "free market" who doesn't actually support monopolism and oligopolism. Show me one who really believes in an unfettered market and equal playing field.

G-d bless you and your family this week. Happy Birthday--may you live to be 120. Chaimfan
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 01:23:00 AM by C.F. »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2007, 03:56:58 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of alternative medicine?

G-d Bless,

-JTFFan

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2007, 04:47:27 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Last week we spoke about the American support of Pakistani and Afghani resistance to the Soviets.

I happened to think that the Russians did a fabulous job of de-Islamizing those Muslim nations that were under its control. They did a fantastic job in Afghanistan as well. This is something that America would never do due to a number of reasons.

And thus my question today is:

Do you think it is possible to strike a deal with the Russians according to which they could do anything they want in their Muslim neighborhood and face no criticism from America in exchange for not getting their nose into the West and Israel?

In my opinion, weakening Russia, which is no doubt evil, may lead to a greater evil of aiding the Muslims in taking it over. And thus Russia should be stopped only in one way – cooperation.

Thank you.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 11:39:06 PM by Zvulun ben Moshe »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Yogy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2007, 05:39:19 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Thank you for your answer to my last question, during the Ask JTF show from one week ago (regarding your rabbinical ordination).
I still hope that the day when we'll all be able to make aliyah and form new Jewish communities of JTF-ers on our own land is not far.
Maybe then you will consider following in the footsteps of our great leader Rabbi Kahane also in becoming a rabbi.

I would like to ask you about the yeshivot created in the spirit of the Jewish Idea.
How many are there?
How can we get in touch with them?
What kind of educational programmes do they have?
I know that some yeshiva allow short stages, others have long-distance programmes.
You mentioned once the idea of an on-line yeshiva. Any progress?

Todah.
Dan
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 01:33:19 PM by Yogy »

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2007, 05:52:42 PM »
Shalom Chaim!!  I want to thank you for coming back to QPTV with new shows.  I want to make a complaint with you.  I have been banned for no reason for the last month.  Even through I recieved an explaination for my recent bannishment, but it's not good enough.  I would like an apoligy for it and a new system for banning people from the forum.  Before someone gets banned, they should get a warning, then if they did something offensive on the forum again, then they should be banned.  I was banned because I was lumped with some kind of Trolls who had an AOL IP.  Since I have had an AOL account for 10 years now, I somehow got lumped in with them.  I am still very angry about this, Chaim.  What is your recation to this?  Thank you for your answer and welcome back to QPTV.   I missed your new shows every week on TV.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2007, 12:52:54 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

What is the motivating factor for the white Democrats of Iowa to vote for Barack Hussein Obama?

You're a gentleman and a scholar.

Kol tuv.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 10:19:00 AM by Yirmiyahu Ben Moshe »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2007, 01:17:03 PM »
You have mentioned that the JDL had atheists and that the JTF today has atheists. Does this demonstrate that atheists, agnostics, humanists, secular people, etc., have the potential to be ethical and moral?

Daniel

raiseyourfist

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2008, 01:58:53 AM »
Shalom Chaim and thanks for your response to my question last week,

Chaim i very much disagree with you stance against Churchill of accuse him of not helping the jews and even being an anti-semite... I just finished reading a book called 'Churchill And The Jews' that illustrates how he saved thousands of Hungarian jews by bombing Hungarian Generals and killing many of them thus stopping them from sending more jews to their deaths...

Even though he, like many countries in Europe would only allow a certain amount of jews into Britain at the time i don't believe he wanted all the jews to perish and spoke highly of the jews in many circumstances.

Chaim i know this is a touchy subject but even though he could have been a better friend the jewish people what do you think of the things he did to save jews during WW2?

thanks as always and until next time, sergio.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2008, 01:15:12 AM by raiseyourfist »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2008, 09:07:29 PM »
Hello Chaim,

As we are now in 2008, what goals besides the Presidential Elections which of course is important, but what others do you have in mind for the movement?

and

CNN had non stop coverage for 2 days about Bhutto, CNN basically made it sound like the world lost and important figure, she was completely evil with an evil religion who promotes the death of everyone.   And even through all this U.S. politicians on both sides keep saying "Moderate Islam, and Hijacked Religion"  Some fools tend to believe that.  And not just CNN "Fair and Balance" Fox News does the same.   Why are people so afraid to offend the most offensive barbarians on the face of Earth?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2008, 09:11:15 PM »
Hi Chaim,

Neo-Nazis like David Duke point out that Jews played a major role in the Russian Revolution and that Communism is essentially a Jewish phenomenon.  And since Communism is responsible for the death of tens of millions of people, the Jews are to blame for an even bigger holocaust than Nazi Germany.  What's your response to this accusation?

Thanks.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2008, 12:35:51 AM »
Shalom Chaim

What did you think of the Beitar soccer fans (I am not that sure of the team's exact name, I don't follow Israeli soccer) who booed Rabin's name when a tribute to Rabin was held at their game.  Normally, I don't like speaking ill of the dead, even someone we don't like, but the Bolsheviks (as you call them) brought this on themselves by trying to shove a political tribute to Rabin down the throats of these Israelis.  My real question is this an indication of a disgust that the average Israeli feels with the government.  Are these future JTFers or Kahanists or at least nationalists who will oppose the slow suicide Olmert is taking Israel through?

By the way I heard they got into more trouble for saying something against Mohammad during a match against a Moslem team.  I got to admit the more I hear about them the more I like these guys.  Maybe if I get to Israel I will try to catch one of their games.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2008, 08:09:43 AM »
Dear Hayim,

If McCain is an the nominee of the Republicans, will you tell JTFers to vote for him or the Democrat?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 03:22:48 PM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

ftf

« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2008, 01:21:43 PM »
~deleted, you probably don't want questions from me anymore
« Last Edit: January 04, 2008, 10:58:09 AM by ftf »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2008, 11:23:58 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I was hoping you could give me some advice on how to deal with a moonbatty brother in law.

He's an Iranian born observant Jewish brother in law who LOVED Yitzkhak Rabin, who is in favor of Israel giving up land to the Arabs, and who is an Islamophile (you know...some people are Anglophiles, some people are Francophiles, etc.)  He thinks Rabbi Kahane was a "religious fanatic," and is horrified that I admire him. 

Anyway, when he heard the news of this organization that helped those 40 Jews get into Israel from Iran, he got very angry.  He actually called up Rabbi Yehiel Eckstein and chewed him up over the phone.  He was like "how dare you, Iranians aren't bad people, they're not enemies of the Jews, Ahmadinejad is no Hitler," etc.

He also said to me flat out that Iran is the second Zion, that Iranians are "poetic" people, and that there must be a Jewish presence there.  And about two weeks before that, he said he would gladly move back to Iran, as there is "too much freedom" in America. 

So what do you say to someone like this?  The man is married to my sister, so I can't quite tell him to just leave if he hates America so much. 

Thanks for listening. 

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2008, 12:32:46 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Who would be easier to defeat in a general election, Hillary Sodom Arafat, or Barack Hussein Osama?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 03:27:49 AM by Raphael »

Offline Patriot

• Junior JTFer
  • Tu Ne Cede Malis
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2008, 03:10:35 AM »
Hello Chaim,

In a past show you mentioned using laissez faire capitalism to fix the moeslem problem. I believe you correctly predicted that the moeslems would not be able to compete with Jews. What if there was a Jew in particular or a group of Jews that were so gifted they could not be competed with by other Jews??

please tell me you wouldn't break up such a wonderful company?

The economists Walter Williams and his friend Thomas Sowell have written extensively on natural monopolies being perfectly fine.

BTW aren't Walter and Thomas perfect examples of the exception to the rule.
nothing wrong with prejudice but judge individually :-)

Shalom