Author Topic: Ask JTF For Chaim's Jewish Birthday, Sunday, 21 Tevet (December 30).  (Read 10729 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Ask JTF For Chaim's Jewish Birthday, Sunday, 21 Tevet (December 30).
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2007, 10:36:17 PM »
Hello Chaim

I was going down Main Street, Flushing (those outside of Queens it is a very busy street in the borough) and actually going through Jewel Ave.  Which is a very large population of Jews that live there, and I see them driving in a Mercedez or BMW, and I will never understand how any Jew or Christian for that matter would even want to be seen in German cars, that includes Volkswagon.  Can you explain the logic of that, why would any of them even want to be seen let alone drive in any German made car?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2007, 12:22:44 PM »

Chaim,

What are your thoughts on Bhutto's assasination?

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2007, 07:15:01 PM »
Is a Jew allowed to wish a Christian a merry Christmas?  Can A Jew say happy holiday to a Christian on a Christian holiday?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2007, 08:12:55 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I started to admire dr. Baruch Goldstein ever since I heard about him and I think Israel owes him much more respect.
Why is dr. Baruch Goldstein a hero according to you?

Happy Birthday.
Ambiorix.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2007, 10:19:59 PM »
Dear Chaim,

First of all, Happy Birthday!!!

G-d willing, next year in Jerusalem… in the Prime Minister’s office.

And if you put me in charge of Ministry Defense, the year after next - in Damascus.

I have a longer list of places where we will "visit" every year, but time is unfortunately limited.

My question today is as follows:

You once mentioned that you would prefer Israel to be a kingdom. According to our history, the kings we had had before were not always a jackpot for our people. I do realize that the Israeli prime ministers were not G-d’s gifts also. And I do realize that G-d will eventually send an anointed king of Israel, a descendant of King David, but what should we do in the meanwhile? Do we need a king now, and if yes, how should we find and appoint a king as such?

Thank you for your patience.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2007, 12:19:28 AM by Zvulun ben Moshe »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2007, 01:23:21 AM »
I just saw the movie Charlie Wilsons War, and I have to say that I have never seen a movie that had such moral and political communism in it, since maybe "The Day After Tomorrow".  What is your opinion on the movie, and the man Charlie Wilson?