General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For January 6 Broadcast

(1/7) > >>

admin:
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Chodesh Tov,

Why do you consider Europeans in Spain different from those in other parts of Europe? Do you consider European Portuguese to be different and why? They are Southern Europeans just like Italians and Greeks. Do you consider them different because of the Moorish influence. By the way, The Moors were white Arabs and Berbers. They weren't black, the way blacks would like to portray them and how they are portrayed in Shakespeare's Othello.

Do you consider the Berbers of today to be Caucasian? I do.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

TorahZionist:
I'm posting this for Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

Thank you for answering my question about Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. When I asked if they were righteous, I mean are they immoral like Europe or are they more like America? Were white South Africa and Rhodesia more like Europe or America in that respect?

דוד בן זאב אריה:
First of I wanted to say that by the time you read this on Sunday January 6th I will be in Yerushalem enjoing my first trim to Israel. Now on to my Question

Dear Chaim

Is there ever a situation where it is better to vote Democrat. For Example the Jews living in Ron Paul's district.

B''H G-d Bless From the Holy City

David

VIVA KAHANE:
Chaim:  Why are electric cars an improvement over those that run on fossil fuels; when they are plugged in to recharge, the electric current necessary to do this comes from power stations that burn extra fossil fuel to generate the extra wattage to charge the batteries that run the cars?  Since very little of our power in the U.S. is generated from nuclear power plants, how would this lessen our dependency on fossil fuels and vulnerability to Arab blackmail?

Ambiorix:
How much years will it take for the first Caliphate to be established in Europe?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version