Author Topic: Ask JTF For February 10 Broadcast  (Read 22594 times)

admin

Ask JTF For February 10 Broadcast
« on: January 22, 2007, 02:43:14 PM »
BS"D

Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. Please make it a single, short question.

Chaim would love to answer all of your great questions but (unfortunately due to the number of questions and time constraints), if there is more than one short question, it will have to be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section. We apologize for this inconvenience and only wish that every person has a chance to be heard on the show.

Or course, comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread under The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is over 2 hours long every week! If you want to post a longer question, unfortunately, Chaim may or may not be able to answer it in it's entirety. In this case, you may copy and paste parts of your question for the following week.

Thank you for your kindness and respect regarding these rules.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

BS"D

Dear Chaim,

What would a Kahanist government do with cities such as Amman, Aqaba, Damascus, and Beirut when we liberate The Land of Israel? Will those cities be destroyed and Jewish cities built in their place or will the cities be left intact with Jews replacing the Arab Muslim Nazis as the people living there? Were Damascus and Beirut Jewish cities in The Bible? I know Amman is really Rabat Ammon and Aqaba is Halachically part of Eilat. Did Jews live in Rabat Ammon and Eilat? Eilat is part of The Greater Land of Israel and is Halachically no different than Sinai. Judea and Samaria, however, are not part of The "Greater" Land of Israel but rather The Complete Part of Israel because they ARE Biblical Israel's primary areas. Transjordan is also more a part of Israel than Eilat because some tribes lived there and The Golan Heights Halachically is the same as the land controlled by Arab Muslim Nazi Jordan. Gaza is Halachically part of Judea since it is in the territory of The Tribe of Judah although Shmittah doesn't apply there because it wasn't re-sanctified after The Babylonian Exile by Ezra and Nehemiah. They did re-sanctify The Golan Heights.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 06:53:25 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
Re: Ask JTF For February 10 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 05:56:58 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I recently attended a Lubavitcher Yeshiva in Jerusalem and the way that they look at the Lubavitcher Rebbe looked a lot like Idol Worship. I was wondering what you view on Labavitcher is.

Also, you have said in the past that Chabad does great work and that you support them. However they live outside of Israel which is a sin. Are Chabad rabbis sinning for living outside of Israel?

« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 02:15:56 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2007, 06:51:05 AM »
I'm asking this on behalf of Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

What would be the Kahanist program for the development of Eilat and Sinai? How would we deal with the immorality taking place in Eilat? In 1999, when I arrived in Eilat on the bus in the middle of the night, I walked to the beach and I saw Israeli arsim dancing to trance "music" and to me it seemed like some kind of pagan ritual. What would Kahanists do to outlaw such public lewdness?

« Last Edit: January 14, 2008, 07:10:41 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2008, 08:02:01 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

First of all, let me make clear: Men who hit women should be killed, and all of their victims deserve our deepest sympathy.

With that out of the way, the percentage of battery victims who had absolutely no idea who they were marrying is extremely small. It is extroardinarily difficult for a man (or woman for that matter) to successfully hide every aspect of their personality consistently over a dating span of many months. Most monsters drop ample clues about a violent temper, and the starstruck women willfully overlook it, assuming they can "change" him during the marriage. Although the percentage of women who consciously seeks out abusers is small, the number who subconsciously do, because they had a bad childhood or like "macho" men or whatever other reason, is huge.

If Kahanism wants to end the cycle of battery, it must confront ALL aspects of this sick, demented culture.
Chaimfan
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 01:18:22 AM by C.F. »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2008, 08:24:28 PM »
Hello Chaim,

In which region do you plan to live in Israel?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2008, 08:43:06 PM »
Hello mr Chaim.What do you think of adding to our site possibility of camera and mic so members can talk between each others if they want to and YOU can use it as video conference with your administrators and moderators,What do you think?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 10:51:09 AM by SerbChicago »
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2008, 10:18:10 PM »
Hello Chaim. I read on wikipedia that one of Rabbi Kahane's aliases was "Michael King." I was wondering if this was true and if so if he chose that to make fun of MLK (MLK was born Michael King Jr. but his father renamed himself and his son after Martin Luther.).

« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 01:19:08 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2008, 10:56:31 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What do you think of NYC PC Ray Kelly? Will you support him for mayor of NYC?

Thanks as always,

Yisrael
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 03:41:41 AM by Yisrael »

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2008, 08:11:19 AM »
Dear Chaim,

You may not be aware I am an animal trainer and rescuer. Have done for many years, its a hobby. I notice that the forum states your views on G-ds creatures.

In Bible it states Exodus 21:28

If an ox gore a man or a woman, that they die: then the ox shall be surely stoned, and his flesh shall not be eaten; but the owner of the ox [shall be] quit.

Do you think an animal should be punished for an act that it has done naturally? and that punishment is the death of that animal? Do you believe an animal can be evil?

In my opinion I do not believe that to be correct, I believe the only animal on the planet that processes the ability to be evil, or act evil, is man.

Thank you.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 06:41:46 AM by Skippy »

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2008, 09:48:17 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What do you think of cockfighting?  There is a bit of an uproar concerning pitcher Pedro Martinez and Hall of Famer Juan Marichal over their attendance of a cockfighting match in the Dominican Republic.  The reason why I'm asking is because my parents come from that country, and upon hearing of that story, they indignantly asserted that it was a big part of their culture, their parents and grandparents partook therein, etc...  However, as an American, I view cockfighting as animal abuse, and something that is done by the dreck of society.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 02:11:50 PM by Hail Columbia »

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2008, 11:44:54 AM »
Hello Chaim,
  What do you think about Michael Savage's attempt to create a Nationalist Party as an alternative to the Democrats and Republicans? Can JTF ever form an alliance with such party?
                                                    Thanks as always,
                                                          Dan
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 11:19:55 AM by Danstx19 »

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2008, 02:39:05 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What countries have you been to?

G-d bless,

-JTFFan

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2008, 06:07:31 PM »
Dear Chaim,
         While I know that JTF does not support the idea of women serving in the I.D.F., I still believe it is an honor and duty of evey able-bodied citizen to serve their country.

Would a Kahanist government allow women to continue national service? I know many religous and secular women who choose this path as an alternative to serving in the army, and I'm considering
it myself when i eventually move to Israel (g-d willing).

Toda,
       Gruzinit
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2008, 06:49:35 PM »
How do we actually know that Arabs descend from Yishmael? How come is it a settled issue? Does it say so in the Talmud? Are there some rabbis who disagree? Do you allow for the possibility that Arabs descend from the Amalek - physically, directly, and not in a metaphoric sense?

Offline Alexander

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2008, 11:57:48 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Who was Melchizedek (Gen. 14:17-20, Psalm 110:4) and was he a significant figure in Jewish history?

Thank you,
Alexander

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2008, 12:22:38 AM »
Shalom Chaim

Please talk to us about Janusz Korzsak and what we can learn from his actions.

Thank you.

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 12:31:50 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline 2honest

• Senior JTFer
  • MayIsraelPrevail
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2008, 09:26:45 AM »
Hello Chaim,

What's your view on global warming and treaties like Kyoto.
Many conservatives don't believe that human behaviour has an impact on global warming or that there is an increase in temperature at all.

What would you do about it if you had the power?

newman

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2008, 10:21:00 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you think europe's befoulment by the muSSlim invasion is an entirely natural thing or are the muSSlims a plague sent by Hashem to punnish the europeans for their Jew-hatred and perversion?

Toda,

Newman.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2008, 11:09:13 AM »
A good week and Shalom Chaim.
Nice to speak with you again, do you think Arutz Sheva’s English radio channel – IsraelNationalRadio - online is a waste of time, money, effort and energy at both ends, as they are banned in Israel?

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2008, 11:17:39 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Can you comment on the practice of making loans for an interest rate? I have read some Jewish writings that state that this is an unacceptable practice for a Jew. This would basically make the mortgage, banking and lending businesses forbidden to Jews. Do I have this right, or am I missing something?

Thanks again for your great contribution to our people.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 05:36:28 PM by rellikmilsum »

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2008, 09:46:52 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you think that the United States regularly spies on Israel, and if so, what do you think of this practice?

Respectfully,

DanBenNoah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline SirGallantry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2008, 12:44:57 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Do you support the premise that Barack Hussein Obama is committing taqiyah (adament denial of his Muslim faith) in order to maintain his "electability" or would the Democrats surely elect him if he were to run openly as a Muslim?  There is presumably in the Koran a dreadful, barbaric prophecy stating that "in the future a Muslim will dictate Sha'ria Law from A White House".  How close will the terrorists be to having power in Washington D.C. if the people and their electors Lord forbid shamefully usher in Hussein "Osama" as its presiding officer?

Again thank you for your time,
Cherubim :)

P.S. I will leave the matter regarding technical pronunciation of my tag in your esteemed guidance. 8)

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2008, 01:52:00 AM »
I heard the "Jewish Theory" about women's voices. Some young women get crazy when they listen to some male singers. Following the "temptation logic", maybe people should not sing?

Sergio 11

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2008, 05:59:29 AM »
Shalom Chaim it is me raiseyourfist however i had to change my account due to recent problems i was having but now they are sorted.. today is a quick question

Why is Alan Keyes so unpopular even amongst Republicans, is it his Right wing conservatism as a black person or has he had a conflicted past with a bad history of not staying true to his principals.

Thanks in advance, sergio
« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 11:09:16 PM by Sergio 11 »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2008, 10:57:04 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Why do the left wingers have genuine left wing parties and right wingers always get stuck with "centrists" and RINOs?
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana