Author Topic: Ask JTF For February 10 Broadcast  (Read 22686 times)

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For February 10 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2008, 05:46:35 PM »
Chaim,

I have become alarmed that some of our members have been saying favorable things about, and are welcoming members of, the British National Party onto the forum. The BNP is lead by well known Holocaust denier and anti-semite Nick Griffin, whom previously worked for the British National Front. Although he claims to have changed his views, I do not believe him I think the BNP are neo-Nazi's who should not be welcome on this forum and should be opposed by JTF. What are your thoughts on this?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 12:01:30 AM by dhimmi_pride »

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2008, 05:10:01 AM »
Hello Chaim,

I must say the candidates for the election are not looking good at all. If worst comes to worst, will JTF sit out the election?

Personally in my heart I cant vote for any these candidates. I personally have lost all hope for the United States as a functioning nation. If we can come up with schmucks like these, why Americans pick and choose these people I dont know. I have lost all hope in America,and hope to G-d soon all Jews go back to Israel. The country you knew is gone.

Sorry for the diatribe Chaim, but those are my personal feelings.

P.S. I am active on the forum again.

Moshe.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2008, 07:36:33 AM »
   What are we going to do now that McCain has the republican ticket? I don't want McCain running for re-election against Osama or Hitlery again in 2012. Right now Hitlery is looking like the least of the three very evils. Which third party do we need to start taking seriously?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2008, 11:23:41 AM »
Hello Chaim

I warned all about Huckabee, he is spoiling this, it is like having a Ross Perot.  And if he is picked even as McCains running mate I say he sold his soul to he devil.   Like everyone else.

And this is my last "Ask JTF" till March, cause I am flying to the Far East Wed the 13th so to you and all take care of yourself and unite.  I really hope this work venture works out I will be able to get some to donate the cause.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 03:21:05 PM by MasterWolf1 »
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2008, 05:21:37 PM »
Dear Mr. ben Pesach,

thank you for answering my last question. But I saw this islamophile guy not again, althrough he is living in my street. I will tell him my answer promptly, when I see him.

My question this week is:

Could JTF start a nonprofit investment-fond, which will collect money to invest in alternative energies. There are a lot of good ideas on the market. In this way we would be able to push through our money energy independence. We could donate to JTF, VJA and to the "Energy Independence Programm".

In the annex are two examples of promising technologies, but I am shure in Israel and the USA are a lot more and perhaps better.

What do you think about this?

Sincerly,

Ullrich

annex:

This process is working with the Fischer-Tropsch Synthese (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fischer-Tropsch_process):

http://www.choren.com/en/

This process is working with a special catalyst

http://alphakat.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=37&Itemid=63
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2008, 09:01:41 PM »
Chaim, do you think it possible that Hitlery will run for president with Obama taking the vice president ticket?  And if they win G-d forbid do you think the Muslims will assassinate Hitlery so their brother will turn the country into Arabia? 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2008, 07:25:33 PM »
Hi Chaim, why do you believe groups like the Lakewood jews and many in the white shirt yeshiva crowd have such a small feeling for the state of Israel if none at all? I actually believe they couldn't give a damn about Israel but I will give them the benefit of the doubt. To me it seems the whiter the shirt and the longer the payos, the less of a feeling for Israel. I know that Lubavitchers are not like this and that they are very right wing and zionistic so I am not talking about them. But the majority of the yeshivish world seems to be anti israel and I was wondering what your opinion is about this. It is interesting that these same yeshiva types are almost always anti lubavitch. Thanks for all you do Chaim.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2008, 09:18:49 PM »
In the past you've said you didn't want to go into what you did for a living but recently you said you make money off of stocks. Why the reluctance until now? Detractors of JTF seem to have a reason for suspicion. Just like complaining about secular coercion, when it's the religious who want to dictate to secular people about proper modesty, observance of the Sabbath, etc.

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2008, 12:03:45 AM »
Were the Nubians negroes, and if not, were they some form of dark skinned caucasian? I'm just so sick of schwartzas saying "nubian, nubian."
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 09:02:37 AM by ape_has_killed_ape »

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2008, 12:34:57 AM »
Shalom Chaim!

What is your opinion about the former New York city Mayor Edward Koch?  Is he a homosexual? 
According to Wikipedia "Edward Koch was threatened with murder by Uruguayan secret police. He would learn about those threats only after Orlando Letelier's car bombing in Washington D.C., September 1976, by Michael Townley, an American agent for DINA, the Chilean secret police, working for Operation Condor."  Why would Uruguagyan secret police seek to assassinate Edward Koch?  What was the connection between him and Orlando Letelier?

Thanks in advance!

Christian Zionist
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2008, 02:03:01 AM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope all is well.  This week I would like to ask you about The Holoucast.  In addition to the obviously evil Nazi pieces of garbage (Yimach Schman Vesrichan), who do you hold most accountable for the travesty which resulted in the death of 6 million Jews.  Was it Governments such as those of the United States and Britain who could have done much more before it was too late?  Also how accountable do you hold American and International Jewry for not doing more to save their fellow Jews.  What could they have done?  I remember seeing a program about Jewish History on PBS a while back where they said that during World War 2 there were discussions among Jewish leaders of putting together an International Army of Jewish soldiers to take on the Nazis.  Was this ever a feasible option?  If G-d forbid there ever was another attempt to annihilate the Jewish people, would our fellow Jews be more prepared this time around?  Thanks for all your great efforts and taking the time to answer our questions.  Until next week, all the best.

Ari O0

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2008, 04:13:12 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

No need for you to read this aloud on your broadcast. 

The following is just something for you to think about:

When Spitzer wanted to give driver's licenses to illegals, most people (I think close to 80%) opposed it--with that high of a percentage, it means that many liberals were also opposed.  And Spitzer's approval rating went down. 

At around the same time, Hillary was taking multiple positions on the issue within a few days and the media criticized her a little.

But the media protected Obama.  Like Bill Richardson (who is no longer a candidate), the governor of NM who signed a bill into law a while ago to give driver's licenses to illegals (and is proud of it), Obama supports giving driver's licenses to illegals. 

Yet, there's been no backlash against Obama the way there was against Spitzer. 

The idea was so unpopular nation-wide that I think some other states (NM is an exception that I mention below) that previously had laws to give licenses to illegals, revoked that law in their state.

Liberals who rejected Spitzer's proposal probably support Obama. 

So among people who support Obama, it seems like there's not much that could be said in terms of policy, to convince them to no longer support him.

About a month ago, I posted a thread on the front page of the forum about how Obama's campaign is like a cult. 

His supporters are hypnotized by him.  All he has to do is say the words "change" or "hope" and they support him. 

All presidential campaigns offer some type of "change" in their platform.  Yet, Obama thinks he owns the term "change" and that everyone who wants some type of "change" wants the same type as him, which is clearly false.  For example, many people want the borders secured and doing something to stop illegal aliens.  That's not the type of change that Obama would offer.

Maybe Ron Paul's supporters could somehow get into a fight with Obama's supporters, with the resulting effect being that some people might get turned off from Obama.   After all, Paul's supporters have a slogan "Ron Paul Revolution" and Revolution is definitely "change." 

I'm not sure what would be the most effective methods in decreasing support for Obama.       

Maybe some of the independent voters who have been considering Obama could be swayed by substance. 

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2008, 01:14:09 PM »
Dear Chaim, if the government falls, and you are not yet in Israel who should we support politically?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2008, 04:34:27 PM »
I personally think you gave up on Huckabee too soon and that you were too focused on defeating the candidate you didn't want instead of focusing on supporting the candidate that you did want. I think that when setting out to achieve and objective whether it be playing a game or running a political campaign, the way one needs to go about it is to focus on winning instead of trying not to lose. When trying not to lose overshadows the desire and objective in winning, then most often that team or that individual ends up losing. As it turned out in this case, Huckabee ended up outperforming Romney. So I think that Huckabee would have been and still is the stronger candidate to support in defeating McCain. But aside from that, we should support Huckabee anyway, because he's the best candidate, not just because we're trying to defeat McCain. I hope in future campaigns you would take on more of an attitude of supporting the best candidate instead of adopting a mindset of trying to defeat the worst candidate. That's just my opinion anyway.

Daniel

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2008, 07:54:31 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Have you tried using speech recognition devices?

Thank you.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2008, 08:45:37 PM »
I'm posting this on behalf of Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim.

Thank you for answering my question about white South Africa and Rhodesia. Were they moral countries or immoral countries? And what specific ways were they unique from other white Anglo countries other than being surrounded by blacks?

« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 08:48:42 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2008, 09:16:25 PM »
Hi Chaim,

A question came up about suicide in last week's AskJTF.

If I understood you correctly, you said you believe that suicide is justified by a terminally ill person who is in great pain and has very little chance of survival.

This seemed to me like a mistake on your part so I checked and indeed the unanimous Torah position is that one may not do anything PROACTIVE (like suicide by the patient, or homocide by the doctor) to end the life of a terminally ill person.

This is not to be confused with the obligation or non-obligation to prolong the life as long as possible. That is a more complicated issue.

But it should be made clear that nobody can take a proactive step to actually end the life sooner than G-d decrees and doing so even a moment too soon constitutes murder. Killing someone who is in a vegetative state constitutes murder in halacha and I think this should be made clear.

If you agree with what I'm saying can we please correct the record here so the Torah view is not misrepresented?
If you disagree I'm happy to hear your response and we can discuss this further next week.

Thanks in advance.

Kol Tuv
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 09:19:56 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.