Author Topic: We always blame the A-rabs for our woes, but who is the enemy?  (Read 1777 times)

Offline Yonatan777

• Junior JTFer
Is it really the Arabs who are our foe???  We spend endless time blaming Arabs, Europeans, Blacks, Mexicans or whoever else is causing our grief.  But, I am sorry to say the answer to Israel's suffering and the threat to our society is answered by this youtube video.  Perhaps people forget what happen tothe arrogant and proud nation of Sodom and Gomorrah?  Well, must we forget what happen to the kingdom of Jerusalem during the invasion of the Chaldeans?  We are so proud to think G-d cannot ever bring any punishment to us or take Israel from us again.  I have been praying and feeling in my heart that Israel will self destruct along with the rest of the world.  I am truly believing in a New Israel being formed , one that is free and cleansed from the filth and vermin that has infested this land, that was at one time, "The Holy Land'.  The Holiness of this place left long ago, its spirit has abandoned it, but its pillars still remain.  Soon the great city and its towers shall be like dust and all will be ruins, another sad tale to be read in history books, if such will exist themselves when G-d's great wrath strikes the earth and punishes all its inhabitants.