Author Topic: Hebrew University Feminazi Paper "Finds": IDF Has "Political Motives" For Not Raping  (Read 5955 times)

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/124674

I would only expect this from a Nazi.

Hebrew University Paper Finds: IDF Has Political Motives for Not Raping

by Hillel Fendel

(IsraelNN.com) A research paper that won a Hebrew University teachers' committee prize finds that the lack of IDF rapes of PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi women is designed to serve a political purpose.

The abstract of the paper, authored by doctoral candidate Tal Nitzan, notes that the paper shows that "the lack of organized military rape is an alternate way of realizing [particular] political goals." 

The next sentence delineates the particular goals that are realized in this manner: "In the Israeli-PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi conflict, it can be seen that the lack of military rape merely strengthens the ethnic boundaries and clarifies the inter-ethnic differences - just as organized military rape would have done."

The paper further theorizes that Arab women in Judea and Samaria are not raped by IDF soldiers because the women are de-humanized in the soldiers' eyes.

The paper was published by the Hebrew University's Shaine Center, based on the recommendation of a Hebrew University professors' committee headed by Dr. Zali Gurevitch.

"I do not have the entire text in front of me," Gurevitch said, when contacted by Arutz-7, "and I don't think we can jump to conclusions based on partial sentences, but I can say the following: This was a very serious paper that asked two important questions: Is the relative lack of IDF rapes a noteworthy phenomenon, and if so, why is it that there so few IDF rapes when in similar situations around the world, rape is much more common?"

Observers and Academia
Arutz-7: "Can't it just be that Israeli soldiers come from a culture that very much condemns rape?  And why not mention the much-touted 'purity of arms,' i.e., the high moral conduct, of the Israeli Army?"

Gurevitch said that observers do not have the right to demand a particular explanation to a given phenomenon.  He said that the researcher had done a serious job, based on interviews with 25 soldiers and other accounts, and that the right-wing should not jump to the conclusion that this was simply another "secular, left-wing" generality.

Makor Rishon editor Amnon Lord, who first publicized the story, wrote that not only did researcher Nitzan not consider Jewish tradition as an explanation, but neither did she "raise the possibility that her initial assumption - namely, that the situation in Judea and Samaria is just like any other situation of conquest - may be wrong."

Demographic Fears
Nitzan's paper did, however, give much space to the explanation that the Israeli soldiers refrained from rape out of demographic considerations.  She explained at length how fearful the Jewish population is of the growing Arab population, and how in cases of wartime rape, the baby is generally assumed to be of the mother's nationality.

"It is noteworthy," Lord concludes, "that PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi propaganda around the world frequently accuses Israelis of murder and rape.  Such that this situation is unique: An army is found blameworthy of rape, and is also blameworthy of not raping."

« Last Edit: December 23, 2007, 04:51:10 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I think the main cause, for the honest behaviour of Jews in war-times, is that they are decent people.

But some truth is in the paper:

The paper further theorizes that Arab women in Judea and Samaria are not raped by IDF soldiers because the women are de-humanized in the soldiers' eyes.

I hate Moslems for their lies, their crimes and their injustice. When I come across a muslime woman, I ignore her totally. I think the soldiers of the IDF behave in a similar way.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
So if IDF soldiers rape women, shame on them.  If they don't rape women...shame on them?

Yup. That's the twisted "logic" of a demented feminist.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
So if IDF soldiers rape women, shame on them.  If they don't rape women...shame on them?
Yep.  It's the classic "lose-lose" situation that Jews are put in by the Nations.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
When I come across a muslime woman, I ignore her totally. I think the soldiers of the IDF behave in a similar way.

there must not be any personal relationship between us and the Islamics in any form, shape or kind

it will only lead to our demise

Offline jerry1800

• Junior JTFer
The Arab women and children should be treated just the Arab men. They are all legitimate bombing targets but they should not be raped.

EXCELLENT !!!!!!! O0 O0 O0 O0 O0

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think the main cause, for the honest behaviour of Jews in wartimes, is that they are decent people.

I hate Muslims for their lies, their crimes and their injustice. When I come across a muslime woman, I ignore her totally. I think the soldiers of the IDF behave in a similar way.

It is wrong to rape Arab women because it defiles the rapist himself. The Arab enemy women's "rights" should not be take into consideration. The whole reason not to rape her is because it is sexually immoral and against The Torah. The Arab women and children should be treated just the Arab men. They are all legitimate bombing targets but they should not be raped.

I agree.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
I think the main cause, for the honest behaviour of Jews in wartimes, is that they are decent people.

I hate Muslims for their lies, their crimes and their injustice. When I come across a muslime woman, I ignore her totally. I think the soldiers of the IDF behave in a similar way.

It is wrong to rape Arab women because it defiles the rapist himself. The Arab enemy women's "rights" should not be take into consideration. The whole reason not to rape her is because it is sexually immoral and against The Torah. The Arab women and children should be treated just the Arab men. They are all legitimate bombing targets but they should not be raped.

I agree.

same here.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
I was going to post this but I saw it here first.

The Feminazi who wrote the article makes it like it's normal to rape and there has to be an explanation for not raping. Yimach Shema VeZichra!

And we know she's a Feminazi because her name Tal is a man's name. Talia is a woman's name. Or maybe she's just the daughter of Feminazis who named her. I thought it was a man until they said her.
That's not necessarily true.  I know Israeli girls named Tal.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
This paper is one of the most absolutely insane things I've ever read.

The author is sick beyond any help but G-d.

Anyone, anywhere in the world, who reads this rubbish and finds anything redeeming in it, should be certified as medically and legally insane and locked up.

newman

The real reasons IDF soldiers don't rape:

1/ Jews are humane and decent.

2/ Arab women stink like 3 day old road kill in July.

3/ Bestiallity is forbiden under Jewish Law.

Offline Madeline

• Full JTFer
That's how twisted things have become.  A graduate sociology student at Hebrew University is getting her PH.D with this topic.  What is not considered is the decency, morality and tradition of Jewish soliders.  http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/124674

I can't tell from her name if she is Arab, but I think and hope so.  Even worse if a self-hating Jew came up with such an idea.

Here's a spoof on this mess from the "Israeli Satire Laboratory" http://israelisatirelab.blogspot.com/2007/12/sociologist-uncovers-new-israeli.html

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
She's Jewish acorrding her name.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
The Arab women and children should be treated just the Arab men. They are all legitimate bombing targets but they should not be raped.

Children cannot be considered intentional bombing targets. They are not guilty for being born among murderers. But if a child is killed in a defence military action against terrorists, it's the Arabs' fault, not Israelis'
« Last Edit: December 24, 2007, 12:09:04 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
http://righttruth.typepad.com/right_truth/2007/12/racist-for-not.html

Hebrew University has just awarded a research prize to a graduate student’s essay in which she claims that Israeli soldiers are “racists for not raping Arab women.”(See http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/124674 )
This is no joke—anyway, who could make this up? The graduate student is a woman named Tal Nitzan. Her anthropological essay has been published by the Hebrew University’s “Shaine Center.”

Nitzan writes that the “lack of IDF rapes of PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi women is designed to serve a political purpose.” Since Israel fears the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis demographically, IDF soldiers have been trained not to rape the women in order to avoid creating new PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis and little intifaders. (Has Nitzan never heard about PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi honor killings in which pregnant-out-of-wedlock or adulterous women are murdered by their families who love them too much?) Nitzan alleges that the “lack of military rape merely strengthens the ethnic boundaries and clarifies the inter-ethnic differences—just as organized military rape would have done.”

Thus, Israeli racism, which “de-humanizes” PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi women, suppresses Jewish male lust—which proves that Israeli soldiers are racist oppressors. As the only army that does not, apparently, rape, Nitzan fails to grapple with other reasons for this, including the possibility that Israeli soldiers are acting in an ethical and civilized manner.

According to Israeli Professor Steven Plaut who called this to my attention: ” So essentially Nitzan is saying that the proof that Israeli soldiers are brutal oppressive stormtroopers is the fact that they do NOT mistreat and sexually abuse PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi women, not even the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi terrorist women apprehended after trying to murder Jews.”

Plaut bitterly wonders whether if Nitzan “herself were to be raped by Hamas terrorists, I guess this would pretty much prove that they are egalitarian and progressive seekers of peace and justice.”

He suggests that people let the heads of Hebrew University know what they think about awarding a prize to such an essay. He provides the following contact information.

Hebrew University:
President of the University Menachem Magidor

Primary Email address: [email protected]

Second Email address (extra): [email protected]
Fax. 02-5811023

Rector of the University: Professor Chaim Rabinowitch

Primary Email address: [email protected]

Second Email address (extra): [email protected]

Hebrew University “Friends of” Offices:

http://www.huji.ac.il/huji/eng/friends_e.htm

« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 05:06:14 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Bruicy Kibbutz

• Full JTFer
Only in Israel   >:(
DukeNukem

Offline IslamIsCancer

• Master JTFer
  • My name is Stalinashvili.
Ok so in order not to be racist you have to engage in bestiality i.e. animal sex?
Free Javakh!!!
I defecate on Stalin's grave.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Now I have heard everything :-\  The filthy animals are dejected because they are not being raped by Israeli soldiers.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
This is just incredible. The deep level of anti-Semitism expressed by that is just stifling and heartbreaking! So even when the Jews do something good, righteous, and moral, they're hated for it?!?!?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Yes the Leftists are truely insane ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
This is how they think:

Who cares that 2+2=4.

If we need the result to be 4, who cares how we get it.
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
This is just incredible. The deep level of anti-Semitism expressed by that is just stifling and heartbreaking! So even when the Jews do something good, righteous, and moral, they're hated for it?!?!?

The left will take any good news and twist it as bad news..

I remember a routers article, headline was something like
"Mass unemployment amongst cemetary workers, as death toll decreases in iraq"

They'd probably say
mass unemployment amongst police, as crime level falls.

Offline underthesun

• Senior JTFer
That is so twisted!
Maybe the leftists feel better, if the soldiers apologize personally to every arab woman for not raping her.

Is a leftist also offended, that I don't hit him on the head when I see him?
Because I really don't want to offend anyone ...